Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 51]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"...Wait, okay, I got in the whole viking getup, talking of fighting and such, but uh, actually killing someone? That seems a bit excessive, don'tcha think?"

drandahl

drandahl

Hmmm.

7M:11T:2N is a little close for comfort.

That bus-driver is really a pain right now. I'm going to assume it's going to be 7M:10T:2N due to potential bus-kills.

Unless we can identify+stun the killer/busser.

Snaked by Rasei+Tiki. Interesting, Rasei. Just to be 100% sure, this IS your announcement that you're performing this action? Also, does this take precedence over NK, if you're targeted for NK?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei, when you say that you "can name a player who will die", does that mean you're the one picking who's dying, or you just receive information about who's going to die or...??? I'm a little confused by your explanation of the ability. :S

Luxaria

Luxaria

I think she's the Kira in this narrative, Blaire.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, completely out of character:

I ****in' hated Death Note.

(Flame shields engaged.)

Rasei

Rasei

I pick the person that dead. I will have to ask Alpaca for the precedence. And I am going to be using it.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

actual death note spoiler apparently:

I've forgotten a lot about Death Note, oops.

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:
Actual spoiler:

I've forgotten a lot about Death Note, oops.

No spolier tag. Fail Blaire is Fail.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It is ten thousand years old o h m y g o d

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, probably not on this forum that had a ton of anime avatars even before this game, but meh. XD

drandahl

drandahl

((
Okay, so if it turns out Rasei's action can be stopped by NK or some other means -- and I hope that's not the case, since this seems like a very limited VIG role as-is, though a really neat idea -- I suggest Rasei lets us know who she thinks the driver is before rollover.
))

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm not sure if everything so far has been made up or not, but like if not? Props to Alca for coordinating all this role stuff, jesus christ. Teacher of the Month.

Rasei

Rasei

I don't want to answer the question about nks. I think that it's better if I didn't reveal that answer.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Good luck, Rasei!]

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko, I'm pretty sure that 19 is also town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum