Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 63]

661Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also on phone at work: Kotakia, I haven't backread deeply enough to know if you need to establish a full and binding relationship with someone in order to investigate.

In case you don't have to, I'm 100% okay with being investigated as well.

I'm not explaining why I don't want a full relationship at this time.

Again, will backread in more detail tonight after work.

EDIT: Pagetop prince, so I'm pulling in an important suggestion in case folks miss it:
Kiyoko wrote:Guys we should all make genderbent avatars in the 70 mins before rollover.

662Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh God, so many pages, I wish i could easily go through and find quotes n' things (or at least quickly...also wising I ad more time after work to get something like this together). But anyway, uh, just in case I get taken out...well, here goes:

There is a voice nearby, heard by all the students gathered nearby. There is something familiar about it, but none can quite pinpoint what it is.

"Look at you all, worried about what is to come. But fear you should not! For there is one now come to set ablaze the fire of truth, and spare you all the indignities of further falling over yourselves. Who is this dashing undoubtedly handsome champion, you may be asking? Why, it is none other than...

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 3tZtD51

"El Zorro to your rescuing!" A brightly dressed figure enters the room, holding a rose that he gives to Rasei. Most recognize the clothing and props he is wearing as property of the dormant drama program.

"O, ho, ho! And how lucky it is being for you all he arrived, is it not? For it has come to El Zorro's attention that a devilishly attractive peer of yours is under quite a bit of well-intentioned, if ill advised suspicion. But El Zorro has taken te time to be studying the facts of the predicament you all are facing, so do not be afraid! Just, if you will be so kind, listen to El Zorro's words."

He extends a hand to Mr. Alice. "You! Wit the púrpura hair (the best color of hair, is it not?), care to dance with El Zorro while he is divulging his thoughts?" Regardless of the answer, he started dancing a tango (with or without Mr. Alice), and talking.

"First, there is something that is striking El Zorro as interesting. Near the end of the day, when unfortunate Nautilus was struck down with a detention slip, both of las hermanas, Rasei and Sammiya, changed their vote to no vote at roughly the same time, did they not? It seems like quite a coincidence, especially given their sisterly communication, and how it seems that is not the only time they wished to not vote on who to send to the closest thing this school has to Purgatory. And with the whisperings about of two players in this dangerous game not taking a side, El Zorro cannot help but suspect they ave a minor alliance of their own, one based on a neutral stance. This is only helped by the lovely Rasei's information she is dumping on us, er, El Zorro means, on you all, which could theoretically help both sides of this conflict, could it not?

"Thus, El Zorro's first conclusion is that neither of las hermanas should have any actions taken against them, as harming either benefits no one, if they truly are our neutral party."

El Zorro stopped dancing and, with a flourish, adjusted his tie. "Next, there is the matter of this officer in Sylvia -- or, perhaps El Zorro should be addressing her as Kotakia now? Well, El Zorro knows a thing or two about being an officer, especially one who is...misled. But now dear Eleni has come across information showing Kotakia is being fully within her senses.

"El Zorro is willing to accept this.

"What strikes El Zorro as odd, however...is what as happened this night. For Kotakia has looked into our Alice's eyes to determine where she stands. A good and fair idea, given the suspicion raised against her! Now, discussion had seemed to imply that the dashing Tiki should also be investigated as such. But this, Kotakia did not do. She investigated Sr. Alice. On the surface, fair, as Sr. Alice had come under fire. But now, more suspicion was placed on this Tiki, was there not? So why not investigate him first? How curious this is being..."

With a flourish El Zorro produced another rose from his jacket. "Now, why choose to investigate Sr. Alice, clearing him first? Clearing him from a potential executioner in the night, and taking an opportunity from Tiki to get his perfectly good name cleared? After all, we all know Kotakia has been investigating since the start, sharing results, dropping hints...but how long has she been investigating on the side of our heroes?"

He threw the rose to Rasei. "It is well and truly believed that Kotakia's role in all this had been discovered. The question is...when was she found out? After all, this classroom was dizzy wit speculation over why the villains had chosen to so early bring one into their fold. Now, if they had been lucky and found this investigator of alignments on the first night, would that not be a powerful ally to have, one who had already showed her abilities to Cure of the heroes?"

With a flourish he points at Kotakia. "This is the reasoning El Zorro is suspecting Kotakia, and all after Cure she as investigated and 'cleared.' And then having Nautilus as the lone attacker, not sending in a falsified detention slip themselves, to make it appear as though she is among the villains, attacking the investigator on alignments...one who could withsatnd such an attack, and who would be far less likely in needing the ability with this 'vigilante' gone.

"Then to not investigate Tiki guapo. Why, it would be a same should she look into his alignment, say something false, then have it revealed it was all a lie, would it not? Or perhaps to just give a lame, if true result, that he is among the heroes, leaving him or Alice as having a false alignment show up. That would not drive these heroes to attack him wit such motivation.

"Then there is the always villainous Tetsuya. Using his powers to try and put Tiki at risk of a detention. Then suggesting they 'test' Tiki's claim, which could easily result in the loss of two heroes at once, which would put these villains within reach of victory. And he was the very first, after the conversion of a hero to a villain, to be investigated."

El Zorro gave a non-committal shrug. "A mad, complicated plan? Perhaps. But any madder than what has already been theorized here? El Zorro thinks not!"

Edit: *Deep breath* That took almost a half our to write. Really wish I had gotten this out sooner...and hope I didn't forget anything.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

663Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

All these people conveniently unable to form relationships with Kotakia. Hmm.

Welp ninja'd by a monster post.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

664Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 pm

lulu

lulu

Posting this now in case I die tonight, though I do think it's more likely I'll be stunned so maf can set me up for lynch candidacy and waste another day phase.

I'm reviving nautilus tonight. I have broken up with all my partners at this point in time so if anything happens to me it's not as a result of a relationship ability (unless it's something that triggers upon break up).

Info dump on basically everything that's happened to me this game:
Spoiler:

The tl;dr:
1. I'm revive x2. I'm also a cheater and minor investigative role / breaker upper
2. I believe there exists a role in the game that silently stuns and does not appear in rollover, which was used on me on n1 and on nautilus on n2. Instead of just blocking the action, this role seems to remove the action completely: Nautilus's vigshot disappeared and she did not lose her charge, and my investigate failed but I did not show up on Rasei's n1 action list.
3. Plot and T3t are also cheater/harem roles, I'd like to hear from them because I believe mafia would have at least one cheater.

TBH I'm kind of relieved I can post this finally, GOD I have been stewing in it the entire game I am really bad at figuring out what information's safe or dangerous to disclose in thread and it makes me really nervous basically all the time.

Next, my reads:

Maf leaning
- Luxaria
I'm uncertain but I'm willing to vote for her - even putting her behaviour aside just looking at her role power I think interfering with a lynch is more of a maf or neutral power (correct me if I'm wrong). Neutral with a win condition contingent on AliceofOz living would be a natural conclusion. It's convenient that she's unable to be investigated but can still get into a relationship with Alice.

Sorry, TBH I haven't had time to backread your post history yet which is why I'm only talking about your actions and not your behaviour/reads. I think that you took a lot from my posts that I didn't feel matched up with what I said or intended, but I'm having trouble telling if it's scummy on your part or if I just didn't express myself properly - I want to take the time to reread both of our post histories but I actually physically don't feel up to backreading & dissecting heavy spec posts rn.

- Alice: Still hasn't answered me regarding thoughts on Tiki? If Luxaria is maf, I'm willing to believe Alice is miller. TBH even if Lux is neutral or town I'm willing to believe Alice is miller but for now I'm not inclined to vote for her until we see Lux's flip or Kotakia's claim is called into question.

- Tiki: Unsure if maf or just scummy town, but also willing to vote for. Alignment check on him would be nice primarily because he's the one whose behaviour I find most difficult to understand.

Town leaning
- My strongest town read's on Rodea, just because I know him and he's been so quiet I have legitimate trouble imagining a scenario in which he has a maf team
- I also think kiku doesn't look like she's being instructed by a team
- ..... Yeah that's it I'm sorry I don't trust anyone I'll literally vote for anyone if given reason to rn

I'd like to hear from:
- Luxaria, Alice, Tiki
- plotstickers, to a lesser extent deo (due to being related to plot), T3t (for also being a cheater role and also pls step on me)
- I do want to hear from chinomi but I also know she's sick and on meds rn so um... Whenever you feel up to it.... Pats u on the back...
- also apparently eleni's been suspicious but tbh the only stuff I can remember reading from her is from other peoples' spec posts calling her out, like I haven't actually touched her post history im sorry senpai your avatar's really hot thoguh
- I did say I think Rodea & kiku are town but I also dislike the idea of letting inactives fly under the radar so um, mostly for Rodea: could you could share your thoughts on the game? \o/
- IM JUST GONNA GO AHEaD AND SAY PLS SPEC POST EVERYONE GIVE ME SPEC POSTS

Disclaimer: I have really poor chronological ordering of memories so I may have messed up phase numbers or which actions go into which phases, pls don't take it as indication of me being maf or something I just have a really bad sequential recall, everything clumps together into a blob for me.

ok that's it that's all i have left to contribute if i die tonight i die having disclosed every piece of info i have and i really hope none of this is town-detrimental

i'm heading to work now, whether i'm around for rollover depends on how busy it is but i will definitely be on in the next few hours

665Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end. No actions count after this post.

666Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also no speculation please.

667Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, anyway, who liked Tiki's cosplay? XD

668Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

"All these people conveniently unable to form relationships with Kotakia. Hmm."
I may be seeing someone. And if I am, I don't have to tell you who I am dating. That's personal information, important to a high school boy.

For the well-being of myself and my (current or future) dokidoki, I'm not going to tend towards loose lips. Because if one of us ever gets detention and the other doesn't, I just don't know what I would do with myself. This is as important as role-reveal to me.

Note: Snaked by alca's post about speculation. I hope this isn't breaking that constraint (in which case I'll delete and repost later).

PS: Good god tiki, the commitment to your aesthetic...

669Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:Guys we should all make genderbent avatars in the 70 mins before rollover.

Well, I always believe it's a good idea to listen to sempai, soooo...

GENDERBENT.:

670Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

He's definitely dedicated lol. A+ 4 u Tiki.

EDIT: WHY IS EVERYONE HOT NO MATTER WHAT GENDER THEY ARE

671Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

In hindsight, I realized that a) they look identical minus the pigtails on the sides and b) forgot to remove boobs in the avatar generator OH WELL.

672Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Tiki it was a beautiful thing to come back from the test break to see (also holy shit it's all like high school math w/ probabilities and i'm like I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS GIVE ME THE DUNCE CAP)

also not spec but statement. i didn't investigate tiki because i feel like you are just that outlier that... doesn't matter much to investigate rn you have been seen as scummy by some for awhile and it's just like... i'd rather out strong mafia players or confirm good town players. also sammiya and rasei are not both neutral.

(and is Silvia, not Sylvia)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

673Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My crossdressing photo:
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Mystyl12

Oh noes... the skin is to light

674Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry for the typo, Kotakia!

And I wanna play!

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 ZFu2wij

675Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 45 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:36 pm

eleni

eleni

These gender bent avatars are all A+ I can't wait to make mine when I get home

Tiki, props to you, seriously. /insert gold star

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum