Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 57]

646Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei wrote:clotpole

B]

647Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:08 pm

deo

deo

guh i got back home literally just in not time

uh i can still post some thoughts though right even though I can't vote on them?? or anything cause I did want to say some things but now i cant whoops

silly kouhai messing up for all his sempais

648Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:"I know my writing can piss people off... I gotten hate mail for my Ginny/Luna story before. But I wouldn't write something that I know would piss people off... unless the person deserves it. Nobody here deserves it."

"...Have you somehow not met Tet yet?"

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

649Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

deo wrote:guh i got back home literally just in not time

uh i can still post some thoughts though right even though I can't vote on them?? or anything cause I did want to say some things but now i cant whoops

silly kouhai messing up for all his sempais

((ruffles your hair

what

do you want to say to the class, kouhai ( ´ ▽ ` )

also i'm going to take a break from the thread until rollover because sitting up is actually really painful for me lmao))

650Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

"Has Tat killed someone that I like yet, outside of Mafia?"

651Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:17 pm

alcasync

alcasync

You can post anything during the grace period as long as you don't reveal information from messages or investigation results or anything that you received after phase end (4:00 PST). This is kind of an honor system thing and if people break this rule in a big way then I'll ban posting during grace period so please don't do that. ;v;

652Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:19 pm

deo

deo

okay thank-you senseiiii \o/

so!!!

regarding the fanfiction I... really have no reason to believe that it has any effect on anything? at this point

like it obviously is about a death, referencing a "victim" and a "murderer" but since no one died and we have no reason to actually believe anyone will die as a result, I'm not going to think into it too much?? like i know if it is relevant, that it either regards me or high seraph so I should be worried but I guess I'm not

i mean if I like die within the hour then WELP but yea at this point it won't get thought from me

oh and also re:Kiyoko WIFOM, I won't think anything about that as well because just as much as mafia could want her dead, so could town honestly so it's like the perfect wifom for both sides

((((inb4 literally none of this is new opinions or info i'm still kinda backreading guh))))

Last edited by deo on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

653Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:20 pm

chinomi

chinomi

my investigation revealed that kittens are really cute

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Xd39l0d

654Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm... Finally mostly caught up, in between stomach pains, and may address things more thoroughly in an hour or two when I'm available (and apparently as I typed this, I missed the phase end). Anyway, I find a lot of nautilus' points to be very interesting, though I also want to state that I found a lot of Alice's wording to be merely misunderstood, since I read all of it as how I think she intended it given the context of the thread at the time.

That said, I will also concede that I have been wrong multiple times about my waifu being mafia (.... this is embarrassing), so I'm not going to state anything bold to the effect of, "She doesn't seem mafia to me" because I have no true opinion, nor do I think I will form one without good evidence one way or the other. However, obviously I am going to be disinclined to find the lynch of the only waifu in the world for me as agreeable, at least without strong evidence against her.

So in short, I see what you're saying, nautilus, but I also think she just tripped up on some wording. Was it an intentional trip up, like you seem to suggest (my logic wasn't that circular or scummy in TvTropes... hmpf ;w; ), hm.

I see phase end has happened as I typed this, so I'll just finish this off, refresh page, and go handle my chores. But I also want to say that I find the strategy of mafia always targeting Kiyoko (if alca isn't around) to be rather... one-dimensional? Like, I'm almost kind of curious what they thought would happen, since she appears to have been given a protect or save as one should expect. I posted previously about my possible theories regarding retribution or secondary kill effects on Kiyoko, but it's hard to tell right now, and I suppose at the end of the day I would favor the one-dimensional strategy over something ridiculous happening to explain last night's events.

In the end, I elected for no lynch simply because town's obviously in no danger for quite some time (which also supports the idea of mafia not wanting to waste a NK N0 to clear one of their own, if they had a doctor), and because I do not find the current votes or reasoning compelling enough to side one way or the other. Like how I view Alice as misinterpreted, I also view Ezreal as having good intentions from a town perspective despite or perhaps because of his vote. I say this merely because there have been a lot of players in the past that did something that at first seems, "huh, that's kind of out there", but they were just pursuing their intuition. There's not much else to really say on this, and I think next phase is when we'll get some good information since we may see our exact number of stunning and killing effects (since the fanfiction may be a delayed kill). Further, while Rasei does have arguably a direct link to the fanfiction via writer... hm... Again, I kind of want to see what happens with it next phase before I make any conclusions. I am keeping that connection in the back of my mind, however.

... I really need to go do my chores, oh god.

655Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:28 pm

lulu

lulu

@alcasync
Sorry to make you repeat yourself but just to clarify, anyone can make spec posts & info dumps during this hour? In a case where someone has a majority lynch vote and is about to be lynched out, would they still also be allowed to spec?

656Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"No, but he is still the king of all jerk-faces. Though, to be fair," Tiki shrugged, "given some things said since this whole thing has started to blow up...I don't think e's one of the baddies in this money situation.

"First of all, because they are all apparently a part of a club...and that implies they share the money. I have trouble seeing him sharing anything. He would just want people to work for him, like that bizarro application letter he gave me implied. So, while I doubt rich boy cares about our clubs and extracurricular activities, I don't think he's among the thieves." Tiki looked to Tetsuya and narrowed his eyes. "This time..."

I've read it stated by others that they think T3t's harem ting is probably tied to a neutral win condition for himself. And yeah,until further evidence comes along, I'm willing to buy that T3t is neutral this time around.

@chinomi That is great...though not as good as this. (I don't get why sometimes I can't just insert the gif, bah.)

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

657Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

ezreal wrote:@alcasync
Sorry to make you repeat yourself but just to clarify, anyone can make spec posts & info dumps during this hour? In a case where someone has a majority lynch vote and is about to be lynched out, would they still also be allowed to spec?

/)n(\ I... hadn't considered that. Umm... Mostly the issue is that I don't want to make you guys not post for an hour while I set things up but I can see how it'd be unfair to let people speculate during this time. I'm! Open to suggestions! ;v;

658Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:34 pm

eleni

eleni

oh crap whoops, for some reason i thought that the grace period only applied to night phase /o\ my bad sorry!! i prob would have voted NL though.

659Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

-blows a kiss at eleni-

660Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 pm

drandahl

drandahl

((@Kiyo: Sorry, that second "Classmates that confuse me" was really in there more as flavor. I realize now it's ambiguous.))

((@Mr-chan: Thanks for the dramabun! I'll repay you with a hungerbear sometime tonight!))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum