Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 57]

136Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

((tbh i propose a n0 no kill and a d1 NL juuuuuuuust for fun

let's get this gakuen hell started, first to change their avatar whoooo. love your drawing ninfia <3))

I sense darkness coming... The young girl couldn't even muster a smile for the first day of school yearbook photo.

Are you sure it's not just you?

Silvia, I've spent 15 years with you, by now you'd think you would trust me. Something bad is going to happen.

Silvia closed her eyes and bowed her head. If Kotakia was concerned, that meant she should be too. There were so many new faces she would have to learn as a transfer student; now she had to worry about problems from some of them? Oh jeeze, there's a guy with troll horns. She had barely recently just gotten control of her body to hide her own feline-esque ears, a surefire sign of her possession. If this guy wasn't hiding his affiliations... oh man.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

137Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@eleni: -double pistols & a wink- ;DDD
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 54146b03189bb29cc5498187af82e23d

And yeah, thank you for the cute pictures, Fia!

138Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 pm

adawg

adawg

HI FRIENDS ARE SIGNUPS STILL OPEN WHY ARE THERE 10 PAGES OF STUFF

139Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

The teen sat in her new seat, writing something. She ignored everyone else, as her pen scratch across the page. She starts mumbling underneath her breath, very soft but as time passed, the whispering got louder.

"Then the young detective finally found out who the last of the murderous mob that seek to kill everyone in the bed and breakfast. Without waiting for help, he went after the murderer..." She paused, then realize that she was getting stared at. She paused, and blushed. Then stops talking as she continues to write.

140Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

adawg wrote:HI FRIENDS ARE SIGNUPS STILL OPEN WHY ARE THERE 10 PAGES OF STUFF

ey bb u want sum RP?

@kiyo/alca:

modifying my thing sorta:

the strange new transfer student who is desperate to not let the monster inside out

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

141Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:45 pm

adawg

adawg

wait srs tho can i still join this dank-ass party

142Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Raina sat near the back of the room, staring at the sheet music spread out across her desk.  The fingers of her right hand tapped rhythmically in time on her left forearm, hoodie sleeves rolled up past her elbows, as she hummed softly along with the melody written on the pages.  The humming stopped abruptly when Raina reached a particularly difficult section of the song, her fingers stuttering across her skin.

"Damn it," she swore softly under her breath, brow creased and eyes troubled behind her glasses. "I'm never gonna get that damn part right before the concert..."

Her eyes darted around the class, flickering over her classmates absorbed in their various pre-class tasks. She still hasn't gotten past the 'new girl at school' feeling yet, but prayed daily that it would pass soon.

143Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((seeing you not write all in blue text is vaguely unnerving Kotakia. also tbh having no N0 kill is... nice but also there are a lot of people in this game so it might be good to thin the numbers so it isn't 58 phases. I'm glad you like your drawing tho!!!!!!!!!!

also >//w//< you're welcome Mr Alice and Aistaraina!!! I try my best. I'm glad you like them Eleni!!!

in any case. *dusts off RP chops*))

Ninfia had, of course, high hopes for the new school they would be attending. When the school had opened and accepted their application, they saw it as a one way ticket out of the very old city they'd lived in for all of their early life.

It quickly became apparent that cities built in ages past were not the only homes for spirits and the supernatural. The iron rings adorning their fingers caught the florescent light dully. They slipped into the school, walking past a girl scribbling away in her notebook and rounding a corner in the hopes of getting to the locker number printed on the top of the class schedule without any more strange spottings. They came face to face with another student-- blonde, vaguely distressed looking-- and stopped, taking a step back.

"Oh! um, hey." They said before their brain processed what their mouth was doing. both of them were probably going to be late for class if they lingered.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

144Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh shoot I forgot to throw on the last two headshots onto the last post >___>

The Void:

I think I've got everyone so far!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

145Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:52 pm

nautilus

nautilus

/sidesteps all the RP

adawg wrote:wait srs tho can i still join this dank-ass party

Yes!

I'm drawing a lot of fanart, but most of it is reliant on me living until a day phase. I've already mentally prepared myself for my eventual death detention, though.

Also: before I go to bed, Kiyoko told me to post this in the thread. It needs no explanation. It doesn't warrant any.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 ALKJHCk

146Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THIS POTENTIAL FANART AHHHH

147Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Yes, signups are still open!

Signups will remain open until Sept 1, 4pm PST! (And then after that you can still squeeze in last minute while we're waiting on all the role submissions and stuff to come in, as long as you have your avatar/archetype ready. ;v; )

Umm the main reason I don't want to do a no-N0 kill is because I learned from the last rp maf that what ends up happening is that nobody acts on N0 because there's no kill to block, and all it really does is give investigative roles an extra phase which tends to be in town's favor... So if there's enough demand for a no-N0 kill then I guess I can do that and then balance the game to make up for it for mafia, but if it's just that people want an extra phase to rp, umm... would it be okay if everyone just rp'd now and while I write the roles and stuff? It should be plenty of time. I know not everybody who joined wants to rp and I'd kind of feel bad stalling the game for a phase or two just for the rpers. ;v; (Although I'm very supportive of rp'ing and I really like reading it!)

But! I'm open to discussion, so please let me know how you feel!

148Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:03 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Ninfia

more art:

A'ight palette challenge done! *^*9

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

149Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 am

chinomi

chinomi

I'm fine with kill or no kill for n0, though I do understand not wanting to die n0 - hell, I'd be heartbroken if I were LOL. But you're right in that it favours the town quite a bit. I think a more balanced approach would be to skip n0 altogether and jump right into a day phase. People will MOST LIKELY vote a no lynch on the first day in this case and give those who want to rp a day to rp and have fun and speculate without any powers in play.

However, if we start off with n0 I gotta say that I disagree with no-kill n0 because there is that unfair advantage to the town. Everyone would have to abstain from their night powers if we go with a no-kill n0 imo.

OR PPL COULD JUST RP UNTIL THE GAME STARTS I MEAN IT'S JUST AS GOOD I'M SURE.

ETA: GOOD JOB ON THAT PALETTE MEME KIYOKO IT LOOKS RAD

150Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:54 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Honestly I feel like it's probably gonna take alca a few days to get the roles written for a game with this many people so that's like... dunno, 2-3 days to rp and spam art before it's time to get down to business to defeat the huns.

I need to go to sleep but instead I spent my time drawing the tiniest doodle of nautilus ever.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 10 YsfOOmV

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS CHINOMI and everyone else who commented on my art. Even if I die I will keep drawing things for everyone.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum