Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 57]

106Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Dude I've been listening to Sakura Kiss nonstop while working on art for this stupid game.

It's stuck in my head in like three different languages because I was listening to the Spanish cover, too.

Edit: Oh I got pagetop. I guess I have to post the Spanish cover now.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

107Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I love this so much I'm dying.

Dan-jo Dan-jo..................................... I wish I wasnt at work I want to DRAW ALL THIS ANIME NONSENSE.

edit: also I love the spanish cover??? wtf???

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

108Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, that one's the theme to an anime? Ooh, can I play!?

109Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Gumi was always my favorite, could be amazing with all our stuff. Hah and I was going to post Sakura Kiss but I figured we all already had it on our minds.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

110Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:41 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holy shit you guys...

oh man all this vocaloid stuff is like a blast from the past i'm crying and wincing at my younger self hu gh

111Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Easiest choice possible. Fashionably late.

I am the Womanizing, Analytical, Magnificent Bastard from Old Money who Seeks to Increase his Status and Exert his Absolute Control Over the School Along with all the Students in it

Spoiler:

I feel like this entire game is going to start as Mary Sue Anime Trope: The Game with plotstickers as the main character. Then it will end as Cromartie High School.
At least I really hope it will end up that way.

Also, man. All these old videos. 10/10

112Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ikr it's like hello darkness my old friend in here. I was such a weeb.

If I had artistic talent I'd do this with different people every segue. No matter what we pick we should all do a sing along.

113Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

CROMARTIE HIGH SCHOOL WAS THE SHIT A+ TO YOU T3T A FUCKING + FOR Y O U

114Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd help with openings but... I just went through my anime list and I've watched a grand total of 6 school-based non-sports non-fantasy slice of life anime.

So, uh, I really can't contribute. But dang, danjo brings me back to Reborn!

Good times.

115Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Also inb4 t3t is mafia somehow AGAIN

116Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:07 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kotakia wrote:

Everytime I try to make some cookies
They're always burnt and I can't save them

^ Such is life. Sempais, please be kind to this dojikkoooo~

Seriously though. I haven't watched any anime in YEARS and the only school-based one I watched was Lucky Star. Be kind to me.

117Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:15 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:Also inb4 t3t is mafia somehow AGAIN
Pls no. I don't want to make the bad rep worse.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE THAT MY OBVIOUSLY-ANTAG CHARACTER WAS CHOSEN BEFORE ANY ALIGNMENT WAS.

EVIL IS A POINT OF VIEW.

Mr. Alice wrote:CROMARTIE HIGH SCHOOL WAS THE SHIT A+ TO YOU T3T A FUCKING + FOR Y O U

This better be this game in a nutshell or I'll be very disappointed in the collective student body.

118Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well i pretty much do plan to be eating a lot so

eLENI DATE ME YOU CAN COOK AND I WILL EAT

119Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:hah yea kotakia is my first OC so hell yeah i'll use her here. she's actually a demon possessing a girl named Silvia (so the girl in the pic) and as she becomes more stressed she loses the seal and then it's Kotakia time owo

i'll probably die before i RP myself to that point (plz dun kill me it will make amaze side plot for the game tbh)

anyways i am so excite!! AND RAIE IS HERE TOO!!

also yea def changing my avatar to this for the game (and changing as we go obvs) we should all do it whether the generator or the hand drawn would be awesome in this gakuen hell

Yeah, afraid that'll happen for a number of us who have long looked forward to this, with hopes of using our eclectic cast of characters to amusing ends, heh. (I really don't wanna be Mafia, I don't want to have to help choose who gets ejected on N0! T_T) Though still, sounds like we might be doing more than one of these...and I wouldn't mind doing some side stories/non-Mafia games with these folks in the RP thread or somethin', heh (Gakuen Halloween party!).

as for changing avatars to suit what's happening, I'm all for that...but, so pages don't become a mile long (and take long to load on slow connections/mobile), I'm going to assume we probably shouldn't do what I'm about to do here on this post anyway. XD

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 KrtQW5UUgh. High school again... Can't believe it. Out of here for years, but oh, "slow aging troll, you still count as a teen, you need a degree, blah, blah." I left here for a reason last time, damn it...the whole "expelled" thing just made it easier. I'm a troll, I'm an engineer, I've collected tolls and maintained that bridge for years, and it only collapsed once. Once! That's a mulligan.

I still remember last time, though. I know exactly how this is gonna go.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 M5JivLY"Tiki, it must have been you, only a troll would stoop that low."

"Tiki, it's funny when I playfully tease people, you're just a jerk when you do it."

"Tiki, it's against school policy to replace the video tape for the morning announcements with one of The Naked Macarena."
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 NBWbzES*Sighs*

Well, maybe this time it'll be different. One can hope, right? After all, this place is different. It's a little out of the way, but...wait.

Did my art style just change? Huh. Weird.

(THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!!)

120Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 8 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Announcement from the player list curator.

Rodea, Kiku and Cure still need to get their avatars/archetypes in. Or don't. Whatever. I-it's not like I care or anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum