Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Cure

Cure

On that note, tet doesn't even have to be mafia. If mafia just wanted to frame SOMEONE, they could frame whoever the town stunner ended up stunning. If that's the case, I think gerry's mafia and made up an answer after seeing that I was stunned in rollover that would throw more suspicion on me.

Cure

Cure

TET IS A STUNNER LUCAS IF YOU'RE SAYING HE'S NOT A STUNNER YOU'RE SAYING HE /LIED/ TO ME ON N0 WHEN HE CLAIMED HIS ROLE AS A STUNNER TO ME. EITHER THAT OR YOU'RE SAYING YOU'RE THE TOWN STUNNER.

high seraph

high seraph

I'm not the town stunner.

On N0 T3t was jailed.

On N0 A STUN HAPPENED.

ARE THERE TWO STUNNERS AND A JAILER RAIE

NO

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:On that note, tet doesn't even have to be mafia. If mafia just wanted to frame SOMEONE, they could frame whoever the town stunner ended up stunning. If that's the case, I think gerry's mafia and made up an answer after seeing that I was stunned in rollover that would throw more suspicion on me.

Well I'm not maf, so...

And I literally keep saying I have no idea if I'm accurate or not. I don't ask for people to believe my answers outright.  I mean even I don't believe them completely

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

h☆gh ser☆ph wrote:I'm not the town stunner.

On N0 T3t was jailed.

On N0 A STUN HAPPENED.

ARE THERE TWO STUNNERS AND A JAILER RAIE

NO

Why can there not be two stunners

high seraph

high seraph

Because that means there's a town stunner. Then there's another town stunner. thEN THERE IS A JAILER. THEN THERE IS  A FUCKING MAFIA STUNnER

this isnt possible especially because there have NEVER been two stuns on the saME PHASE!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

LUCAS TET IS A STUNNER OMFG ASK HIM YOURSEL BROTHER BEAT UP THIS  BOY HE'S TELLING /LIES/ ABOUT YOU!!!! LET'S RIP OFF HIS STUPID LITTLE SCARF AND SHOVE HIM IN A LOCKER

Cure

Cure

OH MY GOD THERE WERE NEVER TWO STUNS IN THE SAME PHASE BECAUSE TET WAS JAILED ON N0 SO HE COULDN'T STUN LUCAS USE YOUR PINK LITTLE B R A I N

deo

deo

i-is it episode 13 yet

Cure

Cure

SHUT UP STUPID GLASSES BOY

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE I'M GLAD I'M STILL ALIVE WHAT'S GOING ON I-

n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 3 XHMJc5Q Cure has been stunned!

The ratio is 9T:5M:1N.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Ok so uh I am awake now and also I have a result?

"You asked me Are Cure and Cur3 of the same faction?; the answer is no."

My Sister wrote:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 3 ExFMLYj

So I have some explaining to do.

I uh

Stunned my sister last night. Yes. Here's the full disclosure so that everyone may draw their own opinions.

I'm normally not allowed to target her but all actions that hit me on odd numbered nights redirect to her. So I was real cute and targeted myself, asked Teacher if it would work. Answer was yes. My sister is the same way reversed as far as what she told me. All actions on her shoot to me on even numbered nights. Because you people can't tell us apart.

She's known my ability since D0 because we can send letters to each other, having the truest form of Brother / Sister love. I've more or less known her role in the effect of what I've told everyone. She never told me her active ability. (Even though I told her I wouldn't tell anyone and I could keep her secret no matter who she hung out with) So I can't really back that aspect of our roles up.

However sometimes letters aren't sent and Brothers and Sisters start feeling neglected. Maybe a sister is sending letters to some other broth-Guy. Girl? They then start bickering and distributing pictures of our underwear movie nights to embarrass their brothers. So sometimes brothers, from there, think it's really, really funny to stun their sisters in response. It's out of love, we've been terrible to each other for a very long time. It's normal. It's how we show affection. (To each other. Not you. Seraph your ascot is still awful)

I. UH.

Raie: FIX IT!!
Raie: FIX THE PROBLEM YOU'D BETTER FIX IT!!!!!!
T3tsuya: IT'S JUST A PRANK
T3tsuya: IT'S JUST A PRAN- OW STOP HITTING ME

OK SO

Gerry's question is worded in such a way that it doesn't immediately reveal an alignment unless that alignment is discerned through other means. Gerry hasn't ever really seemed to lie about things like that. I'm not sure what could have happened because MY SISTER IS WONDERFUL AND WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING AWFUL (unless she's mad).

Ascot stop yelling at my sister you're being a jerk MY SISTER IS WONDERFUL AND WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING AWFUL (unless she's mad).

I'M NOT SURE HOW TO FIX THE SITUATION BECAUSE MY SISTER IS WONDERFUL AND WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING AWFUL (unless she's mad).

But I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation. That someone else can come up with. Because I won't help anyone draw further conclusions. I think there's a law somewhere that I don't have to implicate my WONDERFUL, ADORABLE SISTER WHO WOULD NEVER HIT ME IN THE FACE WHILE I'M SLEEPING.

So I'm not voting

I left the oven on

All phase.

The oven of my tears.

I will never be allowed to sleep again.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Also a not-sister related footnote that I need to address before I go to hide in my secret underground bunker.

Sammiya wrote:Except I am not mafia, so that list is incorrect in my case.

I've been nothing but transparent about my role power. Kiyoko believe me to be town and she was town, and piplups also confirmed at one point that there was a role like I described in this game. So, yes, my role exists, and was confirmed by one known town member and one quite-possibly town member.

This is where Ninfia's list diverges from mine. I don't think Sammie is maf. I think she has a good point about how much she's been backed up. That's why I urged selections from the list and not a whole-list-purge.

Everyone should draw their own conclusions but there's mine.

EDIT:

Also another footnote I didn't touch on because I didn't think it bore mentioning but I'll bring it up again in case there was any confusion.

h☆gh ser☆ph wrote:I'll be legit impressed if T3t corroborates Raie's story about him being able to stun her on odd nights.

If that is true, then this means that there were:

- A stunner that could act every even night.
- A stunner that could act every odd night.
- A jailer.
- A mafia stunner.

I can stun every night. I could, through shenanigans. Stun her every odd numbered night.

So yes your list is correct, those first two entries are both me. It's not that hard to figure out and I'm pretty sure it was made way too complicated for the sake of being complicated. Or maybe the ascot cuts off circulation. I don't know.

AND I'M OUT OF HERE AGAIN

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 3 IuMHc0S

DONE. GONE.

Cure

Cure

Are you saying you can't just stun me directly on odd numbered nights tet? I wasn't aware of this. I only redirect to you on even numbered nights, YOU COULD HAVE JUST NORMAL STUNNE DME LAST NIGHT UNLESS YOu"RE NOT ALLOWED TO TARGET ME USUALLY ARE YOU NOT ALLOWED TO TARGET ME NORMALLY EVER? WHY DID YOU DO SUCH AR OUNDABOUT WAY OF DOING IT ARE YOU AFRAID OF A BUS DRIVER OR SOMETHING

my actual active ability is single use and not very useful. I also do not have a normal relationship ability because my relationship ability is basically that I can date communicate with my brother while also being in a normal relationship. the normal relationship does not benefit me in any way unless my partner has a relationship ability that affects me. I assume my brother is the same way.

(I also have to confess to my partner, and they have to accept, since I cannot accept confessions. I am currently in a relationship with someone other than my brother and i think this is what made him mad and decide to stun me for COMPLETELY STUPID REASONS WHAT A RUDE AND VINDICTIVE BROTHER.)

ezzelin

ezzelin

well then.

@gerry
would you mind putting together all questions that you asked, and answers you received in one post? (or, at least the ones you've made public so far.)

gonna vote: alcasync and go to bed,
hopefully gonna be able to write a decent post in the morning

we're stuck in class for the entire weekend this school is horrible who wants to help me blow it up

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm at work so this post will be short and sweet.

as I said in my post, I was willing to swap Sammiya out for other players, I'm mostly going for consistency at this point.

I'm still more inclined to vote cure over cur3, however the balance is a lot closer. Gerry seems to have pretty good evidence that one of them is maf, and there's clearly shenanagins going on when it comes to stuns and kills and what have you. Lucas does bring up a pretty good point in that drandahl was the mafia stunner? I'll have to go back and read it but. I dunno I'll think more on it.

I'm pretty okay with just voting Alca out at this point since the thread seems comfortable with the assumption she's mafia. and its not bogged down in the other messes that are going on.

Vote: Alca

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum