Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skyrim Mafia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skyrim Mafia Empty Skyrim Mafia Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

So I've been thinking I haven't hosted a game for a long time and I thought up some nice ideas for a Skyrim based game if anyone would like to see one hosted.

It's closed roles and I'm looking for someone to help with game balancing if anyone is interested <o><o>

Update: Added some non-role related stuff and have thought out all the roles + written role PMs for about 75% of them.

Last edited by Ardonye on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

2Skyrim Mafia Empty Re: Skyrim Mafia Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:26 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Premise

[insert cool flavour here]

ROUGH IDEA: People have been thrown into Oblivion by Daedric Prince(s) to amuse them. There are only two ways to escape. First is to work together and the second way... well it involves killing.

Rules

• Each phase ends in 24 hours, which is when rollover occurs. A cycle consists of two phases.
  • All night actions must be sent in 1 hour before rollover. All votes must be posted 10 minutes before rollover.
  • Votes must be bolded. Only one vote change is allowed per day phase. No vote is considered a valid vote.
  • In an event of the lynch ending in a tie, the tiebreaker will be decided by RNG.
  • Not posting for 1 cycle and/or not voting for 2 cycles in a row will result in a mod-kill.
  • PM alliances between non-mafia players are not permitted in this game.
  • You are allowed to claim alignment and role powers (what is underlined) but not allowed to claim role names or copy your role PM.
    Example Role PM wrote:The Deity (Tiber Septim) - Town, Wrath of God
    Upon shedding your mortal form after death, you become a deity and smite the person who dealt the killing blow to you (night kill, vig shot or last vote).

Game Mechanics

Passive Ability > Stuns/Jail > Other Actions by Inbox Priority > NK

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum