Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Writings about Andy Holden.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Writings about Andy Holden. Empty Writings about Andy Holden. Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I mention in the ice-breaker that my favorite OC is Andy Holden. I written about him for years, and thought I will share one of my favorite scenes that I wrote back in 2012 for Script Frenzy:

[The screen turns black. The words Five Minutes Later appear. It show both teens standing in front of Lin Mark 1 who has duct tape poking out of the right eye area. MAX is holding a roll of duct tape.]

MAX:
Wow. Duct tape can be used for anything. Why don’t we make the next Mecha out of duct tape?

ANDY:
No way would that work. The duct tape wouldn’t last through a battle. I’m not making the mechas as games you know.

MAX:
I know. I know. But isn’t the idea is cool?

ANDY:
You are just full of cool idea. Anyway that should have the camera hold until we figure out what else we could do.

[BUBBLES screams loudly a bit away. MAX and ANDY look at each other.]

MAX:
That doesn’t sound good? Did that sound like a scream, Andy?

ANDY:
Yes. We should go take a quick look.

[MAX climb into Lin M1. Then ANDY shrug then climb in after MAX.]

ANDY:
It would have been faster running then taking Lin Mark 1.

MAX:
What if it’s a ninja attacking some poor innocent Elf princess?

ANDY:
You’re joking right? It’s very unlikely a ninja would attack an Elf.

MAX:
Why not?

ANDY:
Besides the fact that elves are in fantasy books not sci-fi books? A ninja would kill their target before the target would cry out. Therefore no scream.

[They get to a spot where they see BUBBLES, SNOWY, and ELIZA getting attack by FOUR THUGS. BUBBLES has blond hair with blue eyes. She is wearing a miniskirt and blue thigh boots. SNOWY, a long black hair, is wear a t-shirt and jeans. ELIZA is a burnette with green eyes wearing the same as SNOWY. There is a broken down car next to the girls.]

MAX:
We have to help them. What are we going to do? There are two of us and four of them. It looks like they have guns.

ANDY:
We are going to not quite land but hover a couple of inches over. I added something last night that I thought you will enjoy.

MAX:
Humans don’t hover.

[ANDY hits MAX over the head.]

ANDY:
Are we or are we not in a 16 foot robot? We can test the armor prototype against bullets.

MAX:
… Okay, I walked into that one. I hope we will scare them just by going down.

ANDY:
Did you setup those mirrors I ask for?

MAX:
Ummm....

ANDY:
You DIDN’T put in the mirrors?

MAX:
Yes, I put in the mirrors. Do you want me to press the green button?

ANDY:
When we get closer.

MAX:
What does it do?

ANDY:
Remember my cat Midge?

MAX:
We are going to shot Midge out of the Mecha?

ANDY:
NO! We are going to use this laser cat toy and the mirrors to scare the men away.

[ANDY diggle a laser in front of MAX.]

MAX:
But that isn’t a weapon...

ANDY:
Just watch and learn.

[Lin M1 flies over and hovers about the two feet away from the THUGS and the girls.]

THUG 1:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

THUG 2:
It’s… It’s a monster.

THUG 3:
It doesn’t matter shot it.

BUBBLES:
OMG! IT’S AN ALIEN!

[THUGS start shooting at Lin Mech 1. All the sudden, from the left hand of the mecha, a red laser start shooting from it. Slowly the laser starts heading to the closes of the THUGS.]

THUG 3:
HOLY SHIT! IT’S A LASER!

ELIZA:
Get behind the car, Snowy, Bubbles.

THUG 2:
Lets get out of here!

[The FOUR THUGS run off. The girls hid behind the car as the Mecha landed after the THUGS got into a jeep and rip away. The Mecha goes to its knees and falls over again. The girls peek out and sweatdrop as ANDY falls out of the Mecha.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum