Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 41]

586Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

im betting on myself i got two cheerios and nothing to lose

587Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I realized belatedly that I can't do a watergun rollover without also giving away who the maf is, so I'm extending all deadlines to 7pm and I'll just post both rollovers then.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

588Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh. Glad I was finally able to get into the page again.

Neat.

589Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I guess that means mafia sent in a nk.

590Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

MINIGAME RESULTS
"This station ain't big enough for the three of us," RASEI says, doing her best impression of a cowboy film.

"Yippee-ki-yay," adds AEIOU, choosing a stereotypical cowboy saying that has as many vowels as she does.

"It's high noon," replies MR. ALICE, who then follows it up with her best MCCREE IMPRESSION by SHOOTING EVERYONE IN SIGHT.

When the metaphorical dust clears, the MYSTERIOUS UNNAMED JUDGE WHO HAS BEEN PRESIDING OVER ALL OF THE LAWSUITS THUS FAR tallies the damages.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 I0gN1wf

AEIOU and RASEI were fake-killed.

MR. ALICE is the only one fake-standing.

LUXARIA wins the bet.

GAME OVER
"That minigame was fun!" says Aeiou.

"It shore was," replies Mr. Alice, pronouncing it exactly like that, and making an unintentional water pun in the process.

There is a pause. It stretches out, this extended moment of wordless tension. The pair of them stare at each other, and then immediately draw their real guns and fire. When the literal dust clears, MR. ALICE is dead, and also very clearly an ex-officer. Also RASEI is missing a bulletproof vest. That happens too.

"Aw, SHUCKS," is all Officer Cowboy has to say on the matter.

With one bear and one officer remaining, the bear makes quick work of the remaining officer, and then turns on Officer Cowboy.

"Now hold on," said Officer Cowboy, holding his hands up in a defensive gesture. "How's about we reach a compromise?"

"What is your compromise?" the bear asks.

"I stay alive, and your people can have California. It has the SIXTH HIGHEST GDP in the world, and it's even got A BEAR ON THE FLAG already."

The bear considers this deal. "I'll take it," AEIOU replies.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 I0gN1wf

MR. ALICE was killed. She was an OFFICER and also a mayor in her spare time.

BEARS WIN

591Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

:(

592Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Stars for now, I'll do achieves and stats later. As in probably tomorrow

ezzelin - ★ for winning as mafia
drandahl - ★ for winning as mafia
Aeiou - ★★ for winning as mafia and surviving until the end of the game
Rasei - ★ for winning the minigame as town
Mr. Alice - ★ for winning the minigame as town
Luxaria - ★ for winning the bet
alcasync - ★ for double-tapping a maf

I am very frugal with my stars this is america we can't hand out stars willy nilly we've only got 50 of 'em

593Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

sup how you guys doing, I'm too busy winning while I lose

594Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

kiyo plays me better than i play me....

damn....

595Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I bet the complete opposite of that. Do I get a negative star

Congrats to the bears tho holy shit this was an intense game. And thank you to Kiyoko for hosting! Really awesome concept, I loved it, as a bear

596Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also thank you everyone for playing! This game went in a completely different direction than I expected like hot damn those vote gun negotiations. I hope you all had fun experiencing the wonders of the AMERICAN SECOND AMENDMENT

@Gerry/Blaire/whoever else identifies as a bear, all you honorary bears can have california too, california welcomes bears of all kinds

597Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A CALIFORNIA I love California I have the flag and everything and I also live here

598Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Stock-photo-us-and-california-state-flag-fluttering-on-huntington-beach-california-122538772

599Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

you tried your best town! I'm proud of everyone's efforts ;u; we climbed this whole mountain, then got mauled by bears so really it probably wasn't a good idea to climb the mountain but boy howdy did we.

thank you so much for hosting kiyo! as always, you're a goddamn delight.

Mafia, you played well! congrats on your hard earned win!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

600Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 40 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

welcome to the california repawblic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum