Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 41]

46Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

:(

saddest pagetop

47Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DAY ONE
The bears have infiltrated the police station.

There's a sentence you never thought you'd hear outside of the context of a violent LGBT-rights uprising.

You look around. You cannot identify any bears. They must be rolling really high on their BLUFF CHECKS.

Officer Cowboy has come up with a plan to eliminate the BEAR THREAT. His plan is to SHOOT EVERYONE INDISCRIMINATELY. Reminders about 18 U.S. CODE § 1111 fall on deaf ears.

"How about we shoot zero people?" you try, hoping to negotiate him down.

"Half the room, then?" he counter-offers.

"Zero people," you insist.

"One person," he decides.

"Fine. One person," you concede, too tired to argue the fact. "But they have THE RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL BY AN IMPARTIAL JURY OF THE STATE."

"Yeah sure, whatever," agrees Officer Cowboy.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 I0gN1wf

Nobody was targeted.

3M:8T

NIGHT ONE begins MONDAY 7:00PM PST

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

48Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm, no night kill?

49Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Surprising.

50Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well we're all 1x killproof right? tho b/c of the wording idk if its this or that

i think we gotta wait to see if someone got a gun or not

and if they'll tell us (which probs not) i mean idk its probs that and not this

51Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well, that was expected. everyone gets either a lawyer or a bulletproof vest right? so, it makes sense no one died.

however the phrasing is interesting to me there. It didn't say no one died, it says no one was targeted, so does that mean the BEARS decided not to try and maul someone or? I'm leaning towards no one being targeted based on that wording, but why.

hmn.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

52Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:12 pm

alcasync

alcasync

"Nobody was targeted" seems to imply that mafia didn't pick someone for the night kill. I haven't been on this forum in a while so I'm not sure if this is a reasonable strategy or if mafia simply forgot. ;v; But umm! If Kiyoko could clarify, that would be nice, please? ;v;

53Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If someone is targeted for a kill but survives, their name will appear in rollover, e.g. "Kiyoko was targeted for a kill, but it failed!" A few people have already asked me via PM so I figure might as well clarify in thread.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

54Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Maybe mafia want to try and go after the first person that is 'lynch'. This game is going to be hard on the mafia side because they are going to have choose their targets based off peoples proofs.

vote: Ezz until they posted.

Through looking at the rules I can see how mafia could abuse them to gain guns. Therefore I'm stating up front now, if you don't vote, then I will VOTE against you.

55Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I guess this is an "information control" move by pawfia, then?

Edit: snaked by rasei

56Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

katze

katze

Interesting... I wonder why the bears decided not to make any targets? It's not like the vests are just gonna fall off or something. I would've figured they would've targeted someone to at least get them vulnerable.

57Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei, I actually wonder if we should have a small nonzero (ideally one) NV. It's still early on, and we might have a better chance of netting a town-owned gun.

The risk might not be worth it, but it's going to be less worth it later in the game. Actually, if we elected one player as "probably town," we could all NV except that player, to ensure they get a gun. Though I guess mafia would know who got the gun... and if we picked maf by mistake, that would also be bad. maybe not worth it.

58Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:52 pm

katze

katze

Yeaaahhh... If we were to do something like that, it'd have to be SUPER carefully planned and organized because otherwise, yeah if maf got a gun we'd all be very sad.

59Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If we do something like that, then the person that gets the gun must not have been a target before. Another thought I had was, what if mafia picked one of their own people early on to make it seem like they are in the clear.

60Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I actually think there is some merit to drandahl's idea! I don't know if we would have the kind of coordination to make it happen, but if even if mafia were to get the gun with that plan, they couldn't fire it without us knowing they were the one who fired it, since there would only be one gun in play.

I think it's less risky to have everyone except one person no vote than it is to have everyone try to vote, since someone might be inactive or intentionally not vote, and then we won't know who has the gun unless they say so in thread. At least with drandahl's plan, we would be able to keep people accountable. ;v;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum