Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 51]

16distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:24 pm

angel★

angel★

....huh. this is.... interesting. and worrisome.

Five wrote:Oh, yeah, busy night, three messages. I don't know who sent two of these. One of them I don't understand the logic behind.

Who is victim number 8?

oops i keep forgetting to sign my messages. not sure if mine falls in either of those two categories?

if you do know which one is mine, do you have an answer for my first two questions?

hello pagetop. today kiyo, dylan, and i went to a board game cafe and found two very good depictions of the meowhosr (and us, mere pawns in her control...)

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Cg7heVJ

Last edited by angel★ on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

17distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

alcasync I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync

18distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

... :V Well, okay then.

Also, pretty sure the mayor is She-Ra, btw.

19distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

If you want to be helpful to us Gerry (so we don't just lynch you again), how about telling us what happened after you died.

20distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I was dead for one phase and couldn't even literally explore death BECAUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE before I could do anything

21distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

hooooly shit... this was not a fun thing to wake up to. one of the two people i knew for sure was town is dead now and that sucks big dingle berries. for the record, i did use an item last night but it wasn't on any of the people who died and i don't think it would have caused anything harmful.

22distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Cure

Cure

where is katze

I feel like most of the mafia is probably just casually afk in thread because THERE'S WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE AFK IN THIS VERY BIG GAME. BE MORE HELPFUL PEOPLE. WHY SIGN UP FOR A GAME IF YOu'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY IT. Screams very loudly directly into your ear canal. yes, yours.

Anyway, Gerry, if you're not going to trust any of us, and not going to send messages or share information with any of us, why shouldn't we just lynch you again? :T

23distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:41 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Nobody trusted me and I didn't even do anything lmao I have nobody to extend my trust to in this game. I've shared all the information I could in-thread. There's literally nothing else I can say without breaking the rules. And death was the best thing to happen to me in this game thus far so go ahead and lynch me again. Except we all know that's not in town's best interest at this point because I've already been lynched before and lynching me again won't solve anything.

24distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Cure

Cure

except you flipped mafia when you died????? And the one person who was like "Hey I don't think gerry was a miller" suddenly turned up dead immediately afterwards.

The point of the game is to share information in messages, which is why you can share information in messages without breaking the rules.

frowns.

25distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I practically told everyone I would flip mafia when I died. Since night zero.

Literally everybody was saying they didn't think I was a miller because of course there's no reason to outright believe me. What message could I have even sent to prove my innocence. It wasn't just Ardonye who said she didn't believe I was a miller.

I literally have no useful information to share besides what I've already talked about in thread: 1. I've been at an area where I could see a crime scene 2. I found info showing that some girl was being stalked.

Nobody commented on either. At all. Literally nothing.

I haven't moved much! I've spent the last three phases trying to get to the place where I am now and I'm only really here because I got revived. One phase, I was out all night and forgot to check the thread before rollover. Another phase ended too early. And in another phase, I was stunned. I have nothing else to offer right now but I've literally done my best to be as transparent as possible, but I guess me being a miller is much less believable than alca suddenly showing up claiming a similar thing which nobody questioned.

26distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:00 pm

katze

katze

I'M HERE I"M HERE>

Yes, i did the thing. Nowhere did it tell me it was going to revive someone. I thought it'd just tell me what they actually were. Like an investigation thing. I didn't know it was going to REVIVE THEM. It was the thing I asked you about, Raie.

Gerry being revived was my fault and it was an accident. I asked Raie if I should do a thing, she said yes, so I did. And now Gerry is alive.

27distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Cure

Cure

yeah, I figured it was probably you. WHAT WAS THE THING LIKE... COULD YOU SEE IT REVIVING A PERSON? YOU SEEMED TO IMPLY IT WAS PRETTY OBVIOUSLY INVESTIGATIVE. I don't know if you can post item names in thread but.

it's okay we can get past this. probably.

Last edited by Cure on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

28distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

y'all should've left me alone after I died, seriously :v

I never claimed that investigating me would show me being town.

29distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

katze

katze

No, nothing led me to believe it would revive anybody!!!! If I thought it would rervive someone, I wouldn't have used it on Gerry!!

30distortion [D4-N6] - Page 2 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

NO ONE SAW ANYTHING BUT MY EMBARRASSMENT

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum