Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4

+10
Rasei
drandahl
ezzelin
Aeiou
high seraph
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Entelechy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 41]

nautilus

nautilus

I'll join! My activity might be a bit shot though bc computer issues

Entelechy

Entelechy

Thank you all!

That's twelve people, so we will start tonight at 9:00PM EST with Work Shift 0.

Anyone else who wants to join has until then to do so.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Welcome to Katabasis Station, Work Shift 4 - Page 2 E205EfH

Work Shift 0 has begun.

I lost all my PMs due to trying to send to many PMs separately in too short a window. Infected have been PMed. The rest of the Crew will receive theirs shortly.

CREW: 10
INFECTED: 02

Entelechy

Entelechy

All players have now received a PM with their alignment and a bit of unique flavour text.

Also, to clarify, you are allowed to make claims regarding what Room you plan on going to on the Work Shift, or went to on previous Work Shifts, and you are allowed to discuss this (publicly) with other players.

nautilus

nautilus

First point of order: just to confirm publicly in-thread, are we allowed to preplan room movements for the night?

OH WHOOPS NINJA'D okay

I kind of think we should prioritize at least the rooms that could cause an instant game over at some point (namely: the engineering room and the spacewalk).

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

n☆util☆s wrote:First point of order: just to confirm publicly in-thread, are we allowed to preplan room movements for the night?

Confirmed, you can do so.

I ninja'd you so good not even the anti-ninja system could stop me.

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, so here's my cursory thoughts from looking at the front page:

• Prioritization of the rooms that could end the game prematurely should be important, given the fact that they could literally end the game. However, this ends the game for both sides and therefore agreement or disagreement to this point doesn't really speak of a player's alignment.
  • Uhhh I'm unsure of how I feel about claiming rooms because while it's a good idea, room claims can't be independently verified because we won't be notified of how many people room with us, and rooms are associated (potentially, assuming it's N0 and everyone's movin' and stuff) with powers. I'd suggest pairing as an attempt to block infection but I'm not sure how viable that is, especially since pairing also blocks actions.

When only you and one other player are alone in a Room together, you need to Watch Your Back. You cannot perform any Action that Work Shift.

Presumably this also includes exploration so I guess it's a "do we go for actions or do we run the risk of infection"

Last edited by n☆util☆s on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo I don't want a power role I'm down for doing the help-y required one

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

everyone go to one room lol
if we could get a guarenteed three people in a room then we could still work

Aeiou

Aeiou

OH
Can we change our choices or is it finalized once we send in the PM?

Entelechy

Entelechy

You can change your mind as often as you need, right up until the deadline.

nautilus

nautilus

I mean, we can. The only way I think we can check to see how many people are in a room is if a ship task is initiated because it requires 3 people I think.

Regardless fwiw I don't think we should be reliant on just kind of all holing up together in groups of 3 for the entire game because, uh, it might be prudent to get some power roles at least on top of Groups Of 3 because

Question: are infected players able to get gear like protections and what not

Rasei

Rasei

So the first order of business should be going to the engineering room to stop it from blowing up in our faces.

Aeiou

Aeiou

OH I didnt mean the entire game, just you know, when its important to get things done in a room in order to not have everyone die! Other than those three people we should def be grabbing up the gear

Entelechy

Entelechy

n☆util☆s wrote:
Question: are infected players able to get gear like protections and what not

Yes. Some gear wouldn't be helpful for them to actually use, but they can still hold it to keep another player from getting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum