Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Human Rights academic research

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

high seraph

high seraph

Hello everyone!

As some of you may know, I'm an International Relations undergraduate, and I'm currently in the 6th semester of the course. This semester, I'm taking a subject called International Human Rights and I'd like to ask for your collaboration with the academic research that my school friends and myself are carrying out.

All that you need to do is answer a few simple questions on the survey available on the following link:

It shouldn't take any longer than 5-10 minutes to complete and you'll be helping us collect some data to produce a research with the diferential of studying the different points-of-view from people in Brazil and other countries!

We won't keep any personal information to ourselves (we only ask for the date of birth and nationality), and your specific personal answers won't be made public anywhere, ever. They will, however, compose the set of data that will build our analysis with. So please no funny business!!!! Answer truthfully and with the heart!

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes their time to complete the survey. And if you face any problems trying to answer the survey, please tell me what's wrong so that I can correct it! :-)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum