Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 57]

16Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Petition to call Alcasync Alca-Sensei for the whole game. everyone do it. plz.

Also my character is joining as the Spirit Medium who accidentally attracts ghosts and balances between seeming normal and talking to empty air. my character is also a god damn goober.

EDIT: HEY PAGE TOP/......

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

17Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:22 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Hi~! ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Spoiler:

My name's Alice and I'll be your lovely deredere waifu who's always cosplaying and willing to wear maid outfits and fluffy bunny ears in class! It's so hard living the life of someone so kawaii and moe because you always have to deal with those nasty winds lifting up your skirt! Hmph!

Ah...look at how sweetly I smile and cock my head to side and nod ("Mm!") as I agree to be your friend!

Alca-sensei!! Here, I've brought you an apple freshly picked from the tree in my garden desu!
。・:*:・゜’( ☻ ω ☻ )。・:*:・゜

18Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:24 am

alcasync

alcasync

I-I am okay with being called alca-sensei! ;v;

Also Kiyoko is updating the player post now because I keep accidentally breaking her bbcode.

19Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

It's not like I want to help or anything. T-the bbcode was just bothering me, that's all!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

20Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I Tiki the Goddamn Troll, and I'm the snarky, cynical student who always tries to be funny, and may or may not be an actual egomaniac.

He is also, like, an actual troll.

I'm sure you're all shocked by this news.

The handsome devil (me), himself.:

21Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:57 am

Jaiser

Jaiser

Spoiler:

"Guid day thaur! Mah name's Jai, an' aam an exchange student! Ah still hae almost nae idea what's gon' oan aroond haur, but sae far it's bin fin! Ah guess 'at makes me th' cheerful but clueless oddbaa ay th' pack, ye ken?

Och aye, Ah got horns. Aam a faun, ye ken? Ah shoods gie ye aw warnin': if aam runnin' tae class, min' yer toes. Yoo'll ken aam hurryin' by th' ol' clip-clop. Ah got hooves, efter aw. An' tooch mah tail an' yoo'll gie git a hoof reit whaur th' sin dornt shine. fair warnin' an' aw."

Last edited by Jaiser on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

22Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:59 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, hey, question. In the RP game, there was no N0 night kill, so everyone ad a chance to RP. This game seems pretty RP too, and I know we'd all like to be a part of the story afterward, so, is there a similar rule with this game?

23Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

ME ME ME ILL DO THE THING ASAP

24Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:42 am

alcasync

alcasync

Tiki The Troll wrote:Actually, hey, question. In the RP game, there was no N0 night kill, so everyone ad a chance to RP. This game seems pretty RP too, and I know we'd all like to be a part of the story afterward, so, is there a similar rule with this game?

There will be a normal N0 NK. You can rp on N0 though if you're afraid of dying early?

25Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Sensei, can I reserve spots for individuals that I know may be interested in playing :Oa (And if not, when do signups end?)

Also! I guess I'll ask here, but. How descriptive are these tropes allowed to be?

26Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Joining, though PMing about archetype-related question.

27Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

dibs on making the first fan art:

yeesss:

I noticed that a bunch of us were wearing black jackets soooo....

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

28Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh, nice!

And huh. Only one of them is human.

Edit: And on that note, Kiyo, how much will you live up to the stereotype?

29Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Spoiler:

Ohayou gozaimasu, everyone! I'm the nerdy student who likes to impress others with his vast knowledge, but tends to get lost in thought and forget what he was originally trying to say.

I'm really looking forward to spending the next year with you guys, growing both as a person in this community and a scholar in this highly respected academic institution! I hope we can all be friends too! After all, friendships are a social phenomenon that has proved very important throughout human history and is a result of our instinctive processes that are related to our animal nature, which has been retained despite millions of years of constant evolution, a natural process famously theorized by Charles Darwin, an English scientist that travelled all over the world in order to carry out his research, including to Brazil, a country located in South America that has long been considered by analysts a growing international player, even though it has remained primarily dependant on exporting agricultural products, which is an activity that is best performed at moist and hot areas like the Caribbean islands, a place visited by tourist from all over the world all year long...

>> You walk away from him. He has his eyes locked on a certain page of his book, so he doesn't notice you leaving. He probably won't notice you've gone anytime soon. Bye bye.

(BTW ALCA-SENSEI if that claim is too long & breaks ur code feel free to make it shorter???)

30Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ENROLL ME THE FUCK UP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum