Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Didney Worl Mini Mafia

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Didney Worl Mini Mafia Empty Didney Worl Mini Mafia Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

When you go to our theme park
Sometimes you might miss the mark
And the trip your heart desires
Will frustrate you.

If your heart is still in it
Be prepared for some bullshit
Regret ensues

Fate’s not kind
Especially in June
Hot as the bright side moon
You’re bad at planning

Some will grump the whole day through
But fuck them, it’s your trip too
Your dreams come true

Greeting, friends. Inspired by a recent family trip, I bring you Disney World Mafia, where we pit the Merrymakers vs. the Grumps in the Happiest Place on Earth.

Or the Crappiest, depending on your perspective.

This will be a simple, role-based game, everyone's role based on the type of visitor to the park they end up rolling. No game-speific shenanigans, just roles, and wits. Though, every entrant will need to submit the name of what attraction they would most like to visit in the Magic Kingdom. But this won't have any affect on you, friend.

Probably.

Rules:

1. Grumps win when their number meet or exceed the number of remaining Merrymakers.
  2. Dead players may talk in thread, but speculation from the dead is not okay.
  3. No Lynch is a viable vote, but No Vote is not.
  4. Unlimited vote changes.
  5. Any player who does not vote for two days straight will have their role power suspended until they vote again. If there are no votes for three day phases, tht player will be replaced.

Tentative rollover time would be at 10:00 PM, CST.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Didney Worl Mini Mafia Empty Re: Didney Worl Mini Mafia Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll do a better formatting job, make it look a lot spiffier when I actually try to run the minigame, but I wanted to FINALLY get something up here. I've been wanting to run more games for a while now, and for the time being, sticking to minigame format, as I've only hosted once, long ago, and it was a vanilla game.

So...anyone have any interest in a game that DOESN'T have some sort of crazy mechanic (unless you count something being run by me is crazy)? =D

3Didney Worl Mini Mafia Empty Re: Didney Worl Mini Mafia Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hm, so is this open role, closed role, UPICK, what?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

4Didney Worl Mini Mafia Empty Re: Didney Worl Mini Mafia Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah sorry, actually did this while bored at work. My initial thoughts were closed role, but now I'm thinking more open role (would help me balance it out anyway, get some feedback). I have the entirety of tomorrow off, I think I'll spiffy up that top post then.

5Didney Worl Mini Mafia Empty Re: Didney Worl Mini Mafia Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:00 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'd be grumpy no matter which alignment I roll AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

On a serious note, sounds nice, but it would be nice to know what kind of an effect the submitted attraction has (and also a list of them that we can pick from somewhere if possible, tbh). Also seconding kiyo's question about roles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum