Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WIP! Empty WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 10:55 am

alcasync

alcasync

This is just here so that Kiyoko has something to make my bbcode for. ;v; Umm still trying to think of a title so if anyone has any ideas please come up with one.

Fictional Character UPICK

Overview

This is a UPICK game where you can choose any fictional character, so long as you can link me to information about it (Wikia or Wikipedia page preferred)! I was originally going to allow anything, but Kiyoko said that if we all picked sentient fictional beings she would do those little mafia chibis for everyone. ;v;

Please send me your top three choices with links to information. You will get your first choice unless someone else gets it first, but if you don't have a preference let me know and I'll pick from your list!

Mechanics

The main gimmick of this game is that every single action will appear in rollover, including protects, investigations, and other normally hidden actions. The catch is that it won't be obvious what action does what. You'll see a list of actions like:

Someone casts Magic Missile.
Someone builds a wall.
There are whispers in the darkness.

I'll make the flavor hint at both the character in the role and what the action does, so please keep this in mind when choosing roles!

Player names will not appear in rollover unless someone is killed.

Stunned actions will not appear in rollover (it will be as if the stunned player never acted in the first place).

If someone is targeted for a kill, but protected, the original protection target will not appear in rollover.

I'll include information about what your actions will look like in rollover in your role PM, so for example:

Target a player at night to stun them. Your action will appear in rollover as: "Someone builds a wall."

Rules

• Mafia wins when their number is greater than or equal to that of town
  • Unlimited vote changes
  • No Vote and No Lynch are both valid votes
  • Claiming is allowed, but no quoting or screencapping your role PM
  • Please don't talk to players outside of thread, unless you are mafia
  • Don't talk both in and outside of thread if you die. There may be revival roles in play!

2WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup, I will get right on this.

If I give it a giant crossover fanfiction-themed bbcode skin will you write shitty fanfics for me in rollover?

pls

pls alca

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 10:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo are you allowing OCs by the way?

4WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 11:00 am

alcasync

alcasync

A-ah! Umm...! I thought about allowing OCs but I think it's unfair for people who don't know the OC because of how the actions in rollover will work, so I think everyone has to be a character that anyone could look up on Google, for it to be fair. ;v;

I don't know if I will write fanfiction in rollover. If I do it will probably be very bad.

5WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 11:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, neat!
I wonder if I'll be 5 for 5 on stunning chibis by the end of this. XD

6WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WIP! GSj99Jk
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕
WIP! RMWziA2

This is a UPICK game where you can CHOOSE ANY FICTIONAL CHARACTER, so long as you can link me to information about it (Wikia or Wikipedia page preferred)! I was originally going to allow anything, but Kiyoko said that if we all picked sentient fictional beings she would do those little mafia chibis for everyone. ;v;

Please send me your top THREE CHOICES with links to information. You will get your first choice unless someone else gets it first, but if you don't have a preference let me know and I'll pick from your list!

WIP! Yh0gkpq

The main gimmick of this game is that EVERY SINGLE ACTION WILL APPEAR IN ROLLOVER, including protects, investigations, and other normally hidden actions. The catch is that it won't be obvious what action does what. You'll see a list of actions like:

Someone casts Magic Missile.
Someone builds a wall.
There are whispers in the darkness.

PLAYER NAMES will not appear in rollover unless someone is killed.
STUNNED ACTIONS will not appear in rollover (it will be as if the stunned player never acted in the first place).
PROTECTED PLAYERS, will not appear in rollover when they are protected from kills.

✕ ✕ ✕

I'll include information about what your actions will look like in rollover in your role PM, so for example:

Target a player at night to stun them. Your action will appear in rollover as: "Someone builds a wall."

I'll make the flavor hint at both the character in the role and what the action does, so please keep this in mind when choosing roles!

WIP! RljBu1o

Mafia wins when their number is greater than or equal to that of town
Unlimited vote changes
No Vote and No Lynch are both valid votes
Claiming is allowed, but no quoting or screencapping your role PM
Please don't talk to players outside of thread, unless you are mafia
Don't talk both in and outside of thread if you die. There may be revival roles in play!

WIP! ECQFtrs

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
WIP! 5piFnhs

Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 06, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

7WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WIP! VayxkzS
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕
Blah blah blah some action
Blah blah blah some more actions
Blah blah I don't know how many actions you're going to have
But since you're alca
I'm going to assume everyone has like
Twelve abilities
And They are all using them
Fuck this list is gonna get huge
Okay let's say this is enough for now

PLAYERNAME was killed.
They were ROLE NAME.
They were ALIGNMENT.
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕

3M 8T 2N

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri May 06, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

8WIP! Empty Re: WIP! Fri May 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man this layout looks like shit on mobile. Oh well.

Stop accessing this forum on mobile this forum looks like shit on mobile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum