Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 66]

76welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm a rolling to go~

SO MANY OLD FACES~! HEYO EVERYONE~

This is going to be great fun~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

77welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:19 am

alcasync

alcasync

Good luck, everyone! Looking forward to playing with all of you (again)!

78welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 am

eleni

eleni

aaa hi nella! Of course I remember you o/

so excited for the game! Just as a heads up though, I won't be very active around rollover because work starts exactly at rollover for me ; w;

79welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:24 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Another game, anther batch of returning VDex players for me to confuse with my antics. Yay!

80welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:37 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

ngl tiki i thought you were linda for awhile

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

81welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:59 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:1: We all know what the true pairing is. Don't lie.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Q6bTRIE

Thank you for reminding me that this glorious thing exists. I'm glad he included my dapper bowtie.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

82welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:18 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Good luck to all! And there are now so many people included in the word "all"! Let's make this a fun one.

Except for mafia. All five of you are going down. None of you are allowed to have fun.

83welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:20 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Woo this game's pretty large. o-o

Good luck to everyone!

84welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
Ninfia wrote:also I'm from vdex too! I went by nellaxival, if any of you remember me.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 3XcxO

This has been, and will always be, my favorite.

Hi again nella.

Also, I read about how we can't claim room numbers we're moving to. That's fair and I understand that. But can we say what room numbers we moved from?

I'm not sure if that's been answered yet since I just skimmed the thread beyond the first page. But I feel like knowing if we can do that or not will really change the game.

85welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Also, I read about how we can't claim room numbers we're moving to. That's fair and I understand that. But can we say what room numbers we moved from?

I'm not sure if that's been answered yet since I just skimmed the thread beyond the first page. But I feel like knowing if we can do that or not will really change the game.

I think one of the things I really want to try and focus on is keeping the room movements mysterious. I mentioned to Kiyoko before game start that I kind of want this game to turn out to be a logic puzzle - piecing together who was in what room and what time they were in there. It's basically like Clue. Was it I, one whom is known by multiple names, with the, uh, cane in the bathroom who killed the host?

That being said, I'm going to touch base with my co-balancer about this just to make sure. I have an answer for you, but I've been slowly dying under a pile of messages and also just got back from a meeting.

86welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 pm

chinomi

chinomi

heads up that I'm on a seven hour bus ride so I'll be MIA until late tonight. I'll probably still read thread stuff though since SEVEN HOURS

87welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 pm

deo

deo

Kiyoko wrote:welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 3XcxO

oh my god how did i forget this was a thing

but yes good luck to all!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و i know it's been forever since this happened last but wow it feels like it's been like literally a week since the last mafia i did i'm suddenly remembering so much omg

88welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

-heard 'pie'-

-skids in-

-orders so many-

-SO many-

89welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh my god...... so many beautiful people....... hello old firends....

also this thread right now:
welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 96d25e29f06d581c50b723c75c76b9ee
(can you see where I got lazy? hint: it was the whole thing)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

90welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 6 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

A few reminders.

Someone asked me this via PM so I'm going to clarify for the thread.

The mafia member who submits the NK must move to the same room that the NK is targeting.

The mafia member who submits the night kill cannot move twice; their nightly "room movement" action is used up in the process of submitting the night kill room target. That is, they can't say they want to submit the night kill on room x and then move (includes staying in the room or moving to) to room y; they can only submit the night kill on the residents of room x and they will move to room x.

7 of you have yet to send in room names! Send them in soon.

Also, as an aside: I think a few people have noticed, but there are going to be 9 rooms without names tonight (18 players = 9 rooms without players starting in them = 9 rooms without names).

I've asked a friend of mine who is not my co-balancer and not playing to name all of the remaining rooms. He's having too much fun with this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum