Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 66]

181welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Late post. I have nothing to add. I dislike this feeling.

Well, anyway. Vote: No Lynch.

182welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:50 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Love your lists, Kiyo. They're a life saver. Was in Room 10, and currently alone (in another room of course). Anyone's welcome to join me in my room, and by anyone I mean my waifu.

Vote : No Lynch

Last edited by AliceofOz on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

183welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:53 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Alright, as I stated before, I will be voting no lynch as... that was my plan.

Vote: no lynch

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

184welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:50 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

This site hates me. Took using VPN on my bf's iPad to get it to load for some reason. I'm feeling really ill so I'm unable to really get out of bed and I'm sorry for not being super active. This cold is taking a toll on me rip. I will try to follow along and post as much as possible and let our host know if it reaches a serious point.

vote: no lynch because a) we don't have a lot of info and b) mafia didn't get a NK so I don't feel pressed to lynch or anything yet.

Yay for getting site to work before rollover :D

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

185welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:54 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Hope you get better soon Ardonye. Try to get plenty of rest.

186welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 am

Rasei

Rasei

vote:no lynch I'm not going to be on until after rollover

187welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:58 am

nautilus

nautilus

CLARIFICATION TIME

Okay, so, I think this is going to be solved with an example and text.

You are barred from saying what room you are currently in.

But nautilus, what does this mean?

In the day phase, you are technically not currently in a room. You exit the room upon the end of the phase (which I had hoped would be evident from the flavour text referring to a communal meeting, but then again I also said the flavour has no bearing on actual role events so my b). This is also why you need to tell me if you intend to stay in a room, because it's kind of like you're submitting a movement to the room you were in previously.

No one is in a room right now at this instant.

The room that you officially ended up in last night was the one that I bolded in your morning PM.

The initial room that you started off in your role PM with was just me giving you a place to start (position 0), and unless you stayed in that room last night (therefore making it the one I bolded in your morning PM), that is not the room you were in last night.

Everyone began in a different room in their role PM, and no one was partnered up from the beginning.

If I was told that I was in ROOM 999 in my initial PM, and then stayed in that room, I was in room 999 last night. Right now in the day I am not in room 999, but I was in room 999 the night before.

If I was told that I was in ROOM 999 in my initial PM, and then moved to room 666 last night, I was in room 666 last night. Right now in the day I am not in room 666, but I was in room 666 the night before.

"So what about that rule???"

The rule applies if you're in the night phase and you say something like

Bad rulebreaker Cthuluhoop moves to a room in the night phase.
Bad rulebreaker Cthuluhoop then says he is CURRENTLY IN THAT ROOM, implying that he moved to it or went to it in the night phase. Bad Rulebreaker Cthuluhoop then says everyone should get in his room. This breaks the rule, because he is claiming his current position (whether fake or not), and encouraging everyone to enter the room with him (which further breaks the rule).

My bad because I've been stressed the shit out about this game and misread something. Apologies to the player I've been terse with this game so far, this is an issue at hand that I thought was more explicit but wasn't, really.

If this is still confusing someone suggested a solution to erase this issue entirely from the game, but it's also a really drastic change in the rules and I don't want to force it on individuals.

188welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:14 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

float tally.

No Lynch: XVI

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs. No Lynch
Luxaria vs. No Lynch
Sammiya vs. No Lynch
AliceofOz vs. No Lynch
alcasync vs. No Lynch
Mr. Alice vs. No Lynch
T3tsuya vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
Rasei vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs.
plotstickers vs. No Lynch
eleni vs. No Lynch
deo vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. No Lynch
Ardonye vs. No Lynch
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Kotakia vs. No Lynch

Bolded are the players who have yet to vote.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

189welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:22 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Tries to log in and mobile and fails 3-4 times before getting it right.

vote: no lynch Nothing definitive and people have a point about protection and the likelihood of hitting town.

190welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Reads Nautilus's post, tries to make thoughts and brain work after just waking up*

Well...let's get t most important bit out of the way, at least: Vote: No Lynch.

191welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 am

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:
drandahl wrote:I was in room 22; not saying where I am now. I have no reason to believe I was alone, so unfortunately I'm not giving useful info here...
I'm assuming this means that you're trying to say that you had a room partner last night? Please clarify. You don't have to say who your partner was, I just want to make sure that's actually what you're implying here.

Not implying anything. I just have no reason to believe either way whether I was alone or not. Though after Naut's recent post, I'll clarify that this was actually a pre-N0 position, and that I obviously can't claim my N0 position.

Ugh at this point, I'll just yield to the trend... vote: No Lynch

Though there's no real reason for that vote. Given the numbers right now, it doesn't really matter either way.

192welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:51 am

nautilus

nautilus

To clarify:

You can claim the room you were in last night. You cannot claim the room you are currently in during the night phase. You cannot claim future room movements, nor can you pre-plan room movements for future nights.

Really the only thing you should be wary of is claiming the room that you're in during the night phase (see example with Bad Player Cthuluhoop). Think about it in like a typical game, where someone claims what they're going to do with their action tonight (I protected Cthuluhoop), only turn that into a room movement "I am in room 73!". Most people will look at that and assume you actually did what you're going to do/are in that room and move accordingly.

The solution/drastic rule change that someone suggested is very very far reaching and I have yet to make a decision on it (and will probably consult my team in green for advice), but I feel like at this point it's necessary.

I feel like a lot of people are really confused, and I would really like to cut down on confusion in future nights. I guess I'm just having a crisis of faith in general about these rooms and about this game in general, because it seems people are still really uncertain about all of this and I don't know what I'm doing wrong in my reiterations at this point. I think part of me is just really wary people will break this rule.

It's frustrating for me and is stressing me out a lot, and I'm certain it's stressing everyone else out at this point (and I think my stress is coming out in my posts) :( I've been considering just taking a step away from the game during the night phase and getting all my ducks in a row about this because it's getting to the point where I'm uncertain if I'm coming out clear in my posts at all and I think I'm just aggravating the situation further.

So please, please let me know (in this conveniently placed night phase in 8 minutes) if you're confused. And let me know in the thread, because I'm certain this is a "if one person is confused, everyone is confused" scenario. I will even draw a Goofus and Gallant style comic if people need a pictorial aid.

I really don't know what to do. Let's talk it out.

193welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:00 am

drandahl

drandahl

Nautilus: Sorry, I understand now. Thank you for your patience... I understand this experience is especially taxing for you.

Given that it's D1 (well now it's past-rollover barely), I am not technically in a room. I am free to discuss where I was last night (technically I am not there currently; I just stayed there overnight). I would not be able to discuss (during night phase) which room I attempt to walk into for the night.

194welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:03 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 1 end.

float tally.[/font][/h2]

No Lynch: XVII

high seraph vs.
Kiyoko vs. No Lynch
Luxaria vs. No Lynch
Sammiya vs. No Lynch
AliceofOz vs. No Lynch
alcasync vs. No Lynch
Mr. Alice vs. No Lynch
T3tsuya vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
Rasei vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs. No Lynch
plotstickers vs. No Lynch
eleni vs. No Lynch
deo vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. No Lynch
Ardonye vs. No Lynch
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Kotakia vs. No Lynch

A small fan hums as all of you eat the pancakes, drinking orange juice (and occasional hipster coffee from glasses). Conversation moves away from the dangerous and perilous situation that all of you are in to more intimate, personal topics: families, friends, and acquaintances.

You speak of the one time that your aunt brought her terrier to a family barbecue and the dog ate all of the sausages. Another proclaims that in another life, they were a wine taster of the finest calibre before they got their current job. One insists that the book adaptation is always better than the movie, which causes a stir in the group as glasses clink and people pound the table. Another proclaims that they’re a motorcyclist in their free time, having driven down every highway in the area. It feels like you’re all family, really. A very confused family in a very confused bed and breakfast.

Something rages.

No one was lynched.
Night 1 has begun. Please send in room movements and actions. Night 1 will end on August 13th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST.

Sorry for the complete and utter crisis in faith again. I'll be stepping away from the game for a few hours.

@drandahl - Yes. It wasn't actually directed at your post in particular, but this has been on my mind since last night and I really needed to get it out. But you have it down pat.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

195welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:17 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@drandahl: Were you or were you not solo on N0? I am so confused.

ftr according to Ninfia there were four pairs last night, and we know three (KiyoNye, DeoPlot, and Chi???)

Given that at this point, it is well within the rules for anyone to discuss anything that happened on N0 (as long as they don't mention whether they plan to stay in or leave their rooms), anyone who has more information to share that they didn't share during the day phase, please speak up.

Mafia, if you do have a targeted kill and you take me down, you lose out on an amazing infopost each page.

Speaking of which, I can post starting room claims but I don't actually see much use in that. If anyone wants me to add those in, I can add those in.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum