Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rasei's Random Stories Inspired by Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rasei's Random Stories Inspired by Mafia on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Just a spot to post short drabbles that was inspired by different mafia games.
Ice Cream - Luke/Amumu Bromance:

The small mummy was sobbing over some slight thing one of the others in town said. Luke felt awkward, not liking his small friend crying. His eyes flickered, trying to think about what Guy use to do when he was younger. His eyes landed on an ice cream stand that somehow lasted through the chaos. He felt his pocket, to find that he had just enough money to buy one.

After making his purchase, he walked over to his new friend. With a slight blush on his face, he whispered soft,

"Amumu, don't cry. Have some ice cream. It's sea salt."

Not Axel. (Inspired By KH U-pick):
He stared at the person before him, never expecting that he was about to die because of the person standing before him. As his wound bleed with blood it wasn't suppose to be there, he whispered,
"Roxas, how could you?"
Then he died not hearing the voice whispering,
"Because you aren't Axel, Lea."

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

2 Re: Rasei's Random Stories Inspired by Mafia on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:33 pm

D'aww. at the Amumu and Luke one. :D

3 Re: Rasei's Random Stories Inspired by Mafia on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank you Tiki.

Vanilla Mafia Drabble:
She heard the cheers of 'Lynch HER, Lynch HER' as she was pushed towards her death. She will take it as a woman should... but she couldn't help but asked,
"But who was the mafia? Who was the mafia?"
As the noose was put around her neck, she sees the one person that she always trusted grinning at her chewing a long piece of grass. That when she realize that she was betrayed. It was the Alpaca that she always listen to betrayed her. She even voted against her own sister.
She shouldn't have tried to save the Alpaca... she shouldn't... But it was to late...
She died because of her mistakes.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

4 Re: Rasei's Random Stories Inspired by Mafia on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Okay, the chewing of grass, then using the Alpaca nickname...ya got a chuckle out of me. XD

Edit: I actually kinda wish that had been part of my story in the last rollover...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum