Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please notice me, senpai!

+4
alcasync
Luxaria
nautilus
Kiyoko
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please notice me, senpai! Empty Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Please notice me, senpai! School8qcorwolfcrychan

I'm doing it. I will actually do this.

OVERVIEW
This is a UPICK set in a high school in glorious nippon. You are a high school student. Maybe you are the class president. Maybe you are the handsome athletic tennis star. Maybe you are the main character who sits by the window and stares out of it thoughtfully all day while worrying about personal plot-related problems instead of focusing on linear algebra.

But wait, there's more! Once you pick your character archetype, you must go into this avatar creator and create what your character will look like. Make them look as animu as you want. The only criteria is, please don't add anything that goes out of the frame, and please use the plain blue default background

BUT... WHY?
Because, once this game is over, we are going to create a visual novel using Ren'Py based on the events in-game.

I am completely serious.

OTHER MECHANICS
I don't know yet, but nautilus wants there to be clubs. nautilus's friend thinks there should be a culture day or sports festival. Suggest things. Let's make this desu as hell.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I still can't believe this is happening, and I watched/helped this all unfurl live.

3Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ohmygodyes.

4Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kiyoko: .........

mafia wants to be main character's harem and have MC all to themselves. Town believes that MC should belong to everyone.
nautilus: Oh my god
nautilus: OH MY GOD

5Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I demand a confession mechanic. I do not know what this will entail.

Will there be homerooms?

What about classes and tests? After-school activities?

Does anyone actually die? That's too grim for this game, hmm. Maybe expelled? Why would people get expelled? Also, I guess students don't do the expelling. Hmm...

Student council?

I don't know.

pleasenoticeme.

Edit: Oh, that makes sense for mafia.

6Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I've apparently received a request to host this game, because Kiyoko wants to play? I would be fine doing that, as long as the setup is fully ready by then!

7Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

There's also been some discussion about making this a series of games and having the host switch off so that everyone has a chance to be a desu animu koukousei, and then each game can have its own theme (club day, sports rallies, etc.)

8Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Think of the possibilities though.

• Stalk Senpai from afar and find out who he visits. If Senpai notices you, you run away in embarrassment and cannot vote the following day in thread.
  • Go full yandere and kill report to Host-sensei anyone who visits Senpai
  • Target a player every night to leave an embarrassing love note in their locker with up to 50 words of a personal message, which is about all you can fit on that hello kitty stationary you got from the store down the street.
  • Unload all your student council work on another player to stun them from doing anything else that night.
  • Cut class and hide on the roof to avoid all night actions.
  • Cancel a lynch because you're the class president and for some reason you have that kind of power.

Edit: Idea for confession mechanic:

[10:37:41 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: If two people are in a relationship with one another, then once a night they can send each other a message through the host
[10:37:51 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: If someone is in a relationship with multiple people they have to pick one person to send a message to
[10:38:56 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: And then limit the amount of relationships to give people incentives to actually reject/break up with one another.

Or like, limit it to one relationship per person and have some roles that can two-time by being in relationships with two people at once. Confessions have to be sent in secret through the host so no one knows. It's up to the players if they want to make their relationship known or not.

9Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:53 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Not usually my sort of thing, but after watching Markiplier play some Yandere Simulator, I'm all for this idea.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I DON'T KNOW THESE TERMS GOOD)

10Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:04 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I'M GOING TO JOIN THIS PLEASE NO ONE LET ME FORGET TO JOIN THIS

11Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Will we be able to change our avatars as the game goes on? Like slowly at a time? Because I want to do this SO BAD but I'd love to use my OC Kotakia in this gauken hell but to bring her out requires a lot of... evolution and change of the character gradually, y'know?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

12Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

kotakia that's just gonna make me wanna romance the heck out of you i hope you realize

13Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia wrote:Will we be able to change our avatars as the game goes on? Like slowly at a time? Because I want to do this SO BAD but I'd love to use my OC Kotakia in this gauken hell but to bring her out requires a lot of... evolution and change of the character gradually, y'know?

I'm not gonna be hosting so alca can probably give you a more specific answer for in-game stuff, but as for dating sim stuff, nautilus and I can totally take specific requests.

14Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

slides back in

also clubs should totally be a thing because i want an occult club

15Please notice me, senpai! Empty Re: Please notice me, senpai! Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think there's enough demand that we should make this a series of games. And then we can introduce a new mechanic in each game.

Like clubs. And matsuri. And Valentines/White Day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum