Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 31]

eleni

eleni

; W;

@plot: haha i know right?? granted though, i don't use twitter much anymore |D

plotstickers

plotstickers

Well, considering town murdered us when we indirectly killed a soul who was brought back to life, I don't want to see what happens when we silence one!

nautilus

nautilus

/driveby advertisement for my game

/stares deep into eleni's eyes

/drives off

Luxaria

Luxaria

That post is extra fitting with your avatar and signature combo.

eleni

eleni

nautilus wrote:/driveby advertisement for my game

/stares deep into eleni's eyes

/drives off
w-wait what's going on

edit oh i didn't even realize there was another game open for signups LOL...

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I'd like to thank all the protection I got from waifus and RNG for keeping me alive until the very end. I'd also like to thank Sammiya for hosting a great game and GIVING ME A COOL ROLE.

Great game guys!

*INSERT HAPPY CELEBRATORY ANIME GIF*

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Luxaria wrote:";v;," said a teary eyed Alcasync, the memento of a dead town laid across the table in front of her: A pair of blood-stained glasses, the lense panes cracked and shattered in a manner reminiscent of a spiderweb tossed about in a hurricane. Next to the glasses was a note. It was unread. It didn't need to be read, much like the gun on the table didn't bullets in the chamber, and Alcasync stared.

"I... I thought," she tried to say. "She was... she looked..."

"Shh," said Kiyoko, and she emptied the table of its contents into a bag that she stuffed out sight. "We all would have done the same."

Kiyoko placed a hand on Alcasync's wrist, and she knelt next to the woman whose gaze had fallen to the floor, a single tear streaking down her cheek. Kiyoko caught it and wiped it away with a gentle brush of her fingertips, and Alcasync shivered.

"I trust you," Kiyoko said to the woman lost in her way and lost to her emotions. "I trust you because in this world of lies, and deceit, and pain, where all of these terrible things happen, you are the only one that gives me purpose and reason to try... to feel confident. To feel happy."

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 M1MRtRc

relevant

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

In no particular order, but top row Disney, second row Squenix.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 AcJs7EB Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 ZpPGmnp Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 TkEoIEZ Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 UOB5SkA Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 XEPbSTM

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 ELMWjY5 Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 KKdqkJF Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 U7rjGZW Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 OZ7fEnX Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 30 Ng9QWLn

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woo!

Signature update get!

(Also, those are all very cute. :D)

Luxaria

Luxaria

<3

Rasei

Rasei

They are adorable! Thank you!

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I'm not using these as they should be used.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AliceofOz wrote:I'm not using these as they should be used.

Meh. Got a laugh out of me! XD

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thank you, Kiyoko!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Apparently Luxaria has a thing for girls with blue hair and Rasei has a thing for guys with spiky red hair, hahaha

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum