Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 26]

91The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Butterfly Mask vs Blue Mask Cat Mask Blue Mask
Red Mask vs Starry Mask Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Starry Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask Blue Mask
Blue Mask vs Blue Mask
Cat Mask vs Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Feathered Mask vs Gemmed Mask Blue Mask
Bunny Mask vs Blue Mask
Fox Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask No Lynch
Dog Mask vs Blue Mask
Purple Mask vs Blue Mask
Gemmed Mask vs No Lynch

Blue Mask IX
No Lynch II

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

92The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

An anonymous note? Oh, this just makes things more confusing! But I do believe Red is right to question any mysterious messages we may recieve.

Still...it might be too late for any vote changes I make to be significant anyway, so I supposed I'll keep it as it is for now.

93The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

unvote; Vote:Blue Mask

It seems my vote was change by accident

94The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

By accident? Aww. All the excitement is gone. Oh well, back to how El Zorro was before as well.

Unvote; vote: no lynch

95The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Something to note is that Starry indicated that the person behind feathers is not the same as before. Red indicated that someone must have two masks. Feathers responded that the number of players is equivalent to the # of masks.

Maybe I'm reading between the lines incorrectly but is this not an implied denial? Is there a contradiction here?

96The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One has ended. Please sign off all accounts. This grace period might take some time.

97The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Results

Butterfly Mask vs Blue Mask Cat Mask Blue Mask
Red Mask vs Starry Mask Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Starry Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask Blue Mask
Blue Mask vs Blue Mask
Cat Mask vs Bunny Mask Blue Mask
Feathered Mask vs Gemmed Mask Blue Mask
Bunny Mask vs Blue Mask
Fox Mask vs No Lynch Cat Mask No Lynch
Dog Mask vs Blue Mask
Purple Mask vs Blue Mask
Gemmed Mask vs No Lynch

Blue Mask IX
No Lynch II

The Blue Mask was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.
The Fortune Teller has begun a game of Tarot.
It is now the Tarot Phase.

The riddle for the Midnight Mask has ended. It will not be awarded until Night One. The answer to the riddle and more will be revealed at that time.

98The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

...El Zorro is intrigued by this unscheduled change of events.

99The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

... I do hope that Miss Blue Mask isn't a bomb... I wonder what kind of phase this will be. What do you think, Miss Gemmed Mask?

100The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Game of Fate
The Tarot Phase

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 UtyzT0y   The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 UtyzT0y   The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 UtyzT0y

Ah, come to learn about your fate, have you? The Tarot Phase counts as neither night nor day; no actions that are unique to these times may be performed. Instead, the players of the thread may only vote upon one of three cards: the Right Card, the Middle Card, and the Left Card. No other votes will be acknowledged.

At the end of the Tarot Phase, the card with the most votes will be flipped over, and the fate of the masquerade ball will be revealed.

So, what is at stake?

If the Right Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller might die. The result may prove beneficial to either alignment.

If the Middle Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller will die. The result will prove beneficial to Town.

If the Left Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller will live. The result will prove beneficial to both alignments.

Choose wisely. This phase ends at 10:00 PM PST on Thursday the 23rd of July. The next phase will be Night One.

101The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

I'm not quite sure what's going on here but. I do think Blue Mask is definitely town. ;v; I don't have any strong opinions on which card to pick. I don't really think the Right Card is a good idea though, just because it leaves the most up to chance I feel.

Also, ummm... I have information regarding Starry Mask and Butterfly Mask. But first I would like to ask Butterfly Mask if they know who made them vote for cat mask?

Because I know who it was, and it wasn't me, and it wasn't the original owner of the butterfly mask.

And changing a vote like that doesn't really seem like a pro-town move.

102The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Oh! A fortune teller!

...oh...oh, this poor fortune teller...

This is...this is not a good night for the conscience...

So far my decision is between the Left and the Middle card, as they seem to be most likely to wield useful results, but ah...

103The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

Yes, I happen to know who changed my vote and why. It such a silly mistake. I don't know if you think its the same person that I know did, but I trust them.

104The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Hmm.

I would like the other butterfly mask owner to weigh in, please. ;v;

105The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Do you mean the original owner of the mask?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum