Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 27]

196Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Vote: Dragon

AliceofOz wrote:VOTE : BAD BAD DRAGON

Luxaria wrote:Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 K2zFgO3

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS STUPID ROLE," THE DRAGON COMPLAINED IN A FIREY, BOOMING VOICE THAT RATTLED TREES AND SENT WOODLAND CREATURES FLEEING FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIVES. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MANUALLY EDIT EVERY POST OF A PUNY HUMAN WHOSE AVATAR IS NOW THE SAME AS A DIFFERENT PUNY HUMAN, THUS MAKING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE WHICH POSTS TO EDIT?"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

197Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

The member 'Kiyoko' has done the following action : Roll for Damage

#1 'Damage' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage' : 10

--------------------------------

#3 'Damage' : 8

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

198Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Really quick since that effect happened just now, getting meta.

People currently displaying as online.

AliceofOz, Luxaria, Myself, Cthuluhoop, Nautilus, Mr Alice.

Kiyo just posted (She did it)

Edit: Nautilus, Mr Alice, and Cthuluhoop no longer displaying as online. Take of that what you will.

199Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THE DRAGON IS THE ULTIMATE EVIL. THE DRAGON CONTROLS ALL FATES. THE DRAGON HUNGERS FOR HUMAN FLESH, AND ALSO IS CONSIDERING BUYING A LATTE AT 11PM, DO THE HUMANS THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA? IS IT TOO LATE FOR A LATTE DO YOU THINK? THE DRAGON DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO TONIGHT.

200Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 QsryQyG

201Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Nz2nJeZm

THE DRAGON FEELS LIKE THIS IS CHEATING, BUT AS IT HAS BURNED THE RULEBOOK, IT CANNOT CHECK TO SEE IF THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES.

THE DRAGON HAS MANY REGRETS.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

202Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

The member 'Kiyoko' has done the following action : Roll for Damage

'Damage' : 2, 6, 20, 18, 13, 7, 1

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

203Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 QsryQyG

Sammiya wrote:The member 'Kiyoko' has done the following action : Roll for Damage

'Damage' : 2, 6, 20, 18, 13, 7, 1

Ok given that you have infinite votes, you better have this Dragon dead by rollover. You're pulling triple shifts.

204Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V I C T O R Y

THE DRAGON ROARS ONE FINAL, MIGHTY ROAR, AND FALLS TO THE GROUND, DEFEATED.

The thread gains 9001 exp. Level up!

The following players participated in the dragon's defeat, and will receive a PM containing loot:
Luxaria, T3tsuya, Kotakia, AliceofOz

205Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:16 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Vote : Bad Dragon That Should Go Bad To Its Egg I Liked You That Way nvm dragon you fall quick

I mean I knew something like this was gonna happen. My role was called 'Angry Dragon Summoner' after all. Though I wasn't very angry prior to this, and I didn't really summon anything. It hatched on its own.

Kiyoko didn't tell me what would happen after it hatched. But since Lux said that it'd kill someone if not defeated (Of course it was Lux's role. Of course it was.), then I'll have to believe her.

So...someone wants to silence Lux. Who made this redacting role? Is that all they can do? Redact posts of one player? I think the most talkative people should think about posting in screenshots like Lux just did, cause they might do it again to someone else.

So about Alexander the Great. Alcasander had to pick 3 players to recruit for her army at the start of the game. You can guess what she could do based on the role name. She does NOT get information about their alignments and roles. The stun thing was something Kiyoko added by the way(I guess it makes sense.)

Another thing that I had added for this role was that if a soldier was the one who killed Alcasander another soldier would be notified about their alignment/role. So..did any one of you three get PMs? Kiyoko could've removed this though. ;w;

I'm still holding back on some role details because there's a small chance she'd get revived but...I'm not sure whether that will happen. Alcasander you will be missed.

206Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Q0Lxfsl

207Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

LUXARIA STOMPS THE POOR DRAGON'S CORPSE INTO THE GROUND, FLATTENING IT INTO A BLOODY, SCALY PULP. IT IS DEAD. IT IS BEYOND DEAD. IT IS SO OVERKILLED THAT ITS OWN MOTHER CANNOT IDENTIFY ITS DISFIGURED CORPSE.

208Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

CALM DOWN FAERIE. CALM DOWN. YOUR HUSBANDO IS HERE

209Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

YES. TIME FOR LOOT. I have been waiting for this part. Time to see if it got changed.

Also, rofl, I was so late on that dragon vote spam.

210Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:20 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

AliceofOz wrote:Vote : Bad Dragon That Should Go Bad To Its Egg I Liked You That Way nvm dragon you fall quick

I mean I knew something like this was gonna happen. My role was called 'Angry Dragon Summoner' after all. Though I wasn't very angry prior to this, and I didn't really summon anything. It hatched on its own.

Kiyoko didn't tell me what would happen after it hatched. But since Lux said that it'd kill someone if not defeated (Of course it was Lux's role. Of course it was.), then I'll have to believe her.

So...someone wants to silence Lux. Who made this redacting role? Is that all they can do? Redact posts of one player? I think the most talkative people should think about posting in screenshots like Lux just did, cause they might do it again to someone else.

So about Alexander the Great. Alcasander had to pick 3 players to recruit for her army at the start of the game. You can guess what she could do based on the role name. She does NOT get information about their alignments and roles. The stun thing was something Kiyoko added by the way(I guess it makes sense.)

Another thing that I had added for this role was that if a soldier was the one who killed Alcasander another soldier would be notified about their alignment/role. So..did any one of you three get PMs? Kiyoko could've removed this though. ;w;

I'm still holding back on some role details because there's a small chance she'd get revived but...I'm not sure whether that will happen. Alcasander you will be missed.

It's important for me to say that no, I did not get a message about Alcasync's death. Further making me wonder about select parties mentioned before.

Thought I wonder how, from that she managed to clear Mr Alice? Something was obviously changed. I'm just not sure what. Maybe she was told her soldier's alignments at the start, that's the most sense I can make from this.

Also brb Looking at loot.

Edit: Uh. Whoa. Ok. This is interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum