Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 27]

151Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Ok but why did alca lead us on a goose chase and wait to tell us. Why is no one questioning that

I was just kinda chalking it up to nerves, a fear of revealing too much. Though yeah, I found it kinda weird too.

152Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I didn't want to reveal it at all, but when people started talking about investigative roles it occurred to me that someone might mistake whoever had the Kiyoko role as clear under investigation and that I might die before I got a chance to explain. I don't really expect to survive this night phase anyway.

153Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I don't think she was necessarily leading us on a goose chase. At least not by choice. There was legitimate reason to try to get the possible suspects down and to hope a maf tripped up somewhere. I'm pretty sure it was just her being overly careful.

154Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Kotakia is a kind, considerate person.

I haven't had enough exposure to AliceofOz, Mr. Alice or Nautilus but they seem like charming individuals.

How now brown cow?

155Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Cthuluhoop wrote:Kotakia is a kind, considerate person.

Does that mean you'll be my friend? ;~;

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

156Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also I'm pretty sure nautilus is the Kiyoko role and is mafia.

157Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Also I'm pretty sure nautilus is the Kiyoko role and is mafia.

I don't disagree that it seems that way, if everyone else speculating is telling the truth. I'm not sure I trust that they are.

If someone has an investigation role, it might not be a bad time to use it. We're getting to the point where something concrete would help more then hurt, I think.

158Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Friendship request is pending.

Ah, but is Kiyoko twenty thousand leagues under the sea?

Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me

Things may be taking a turn for the strange in a bit.

Also I found America, it was mostly right between Canada and Mexico.

159Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

D A Y T W O

It wakes.

It wakes, and it is not amused.

alcasync was killed. She was Alexander the Great. She was town.
nautilus, T3tsuya and Mr. Alice mourn the loss of their fearless leader, alcasync, and may not act on N2.

A GREAT ROAR SOUNDS FROM OVER THE HORIZON. A DRAGON HAS COME FOR ITS EGG.

IT LAUGHS AT YOUR PUNY MORTAL WEAPONS. HELLFIRE STREAMS FROM ITS MAW. ITS FANGS ARE DEATH INCARNATE. ITS CLAWS ARE DEATH INCARNATE. UNLESS THE DRAGON IS VANQUISHED BY THE END OF THE PHASE…

Well, you don’t want to know what happens if the dragon is not vanquished by the end of the phase.

TREMBLE, TINY HUMANS, IN FEAR OF THE ALMIGHTY. TREMBLE AT THIS DARK-WINGED REMINDER OF YOUR OWN FRAGILE MORTALITY.

A REIGN OF FIRE BEGINS.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 QzkTS0f

A dragon is in play.

Night 2 begins 9:00pm PST on Friday, June 17.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

160Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I have been granted a vision. A myriad of tiny small birds of all different colors visited me. One of them climbed inside my ear and whispered "Mr. Alice is mafia".

vote: Mr. Alice .

161Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria returns in the body of alcasync.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

162Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

⁏v⁏ noǫɒɿb ɒ ɘɿɘʜƚ ƨi yʜw-w ....

163Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
D A Y T W O

It wakes.

It wakes, and it is not amused.

alcasync was killed. She was Alexander the Great. She was town.
nautilus, T3tsuya and Mr. Alice mourn the loss of their fearless leader, alcasync, and may not act on N2.

A GREAT ROAR SOUNDS FROM OVER THE HORIZON. A DRAGON HAS COME FOR ITS EGG.

IT LAUGHS AT YOUR PUNY MORTAL WEAPONS. HELLFIRE STREAMS FROM ITS MAW. ITS FANGS ARE DEATH INCARNATE. ITS CLAWS ARE DEATH INCARNATE. UNLESS THE DRAGON IS VANQUISHED BY THE END OF THE PHASE…

Well, you don’t want to know what happens if the dragon is not vanquished by the end of the phase.

TREMBLE, TINY HUMANS, IN FEAR OF THE ALMIGHTY. TREMBLE AT THIS DARK-WINGED REMINDER OF YOUR OWN FRAGILE MORTALITY.

A REIGN OF FIRE BEGINS.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 QzkTS0f

A dragon is in play.

Night 2 begins 9:00pm PST on Friday, June 17.

Dear Kiyo,

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 IAzcbB3

Lovingly,

T3t

164Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Luxaria wrote:.... w-why is there a dragon ;v;

... I feel so violated...

165Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

VOTE: T3T sorry punny sensei but you're obviously mafia.

Also interesting that the people cth and I feel are mafia were listed in rollover text. But yea everyone vote for t3t I just got a great feeling about it.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum