Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Business Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Business Party on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:54 pm

You are invited to a special company party sponsored by your very special and specific employer. It's a bright day, the sun is shining, and it's time for you and your colleagues to get together around the water cooler and gossip about the upper administration, discuss overtime pay, and oogle at your competition's shiny glass building across the road. It's a time for merriment, general happiness, and overall joy as you shake hands from others you've never met and watch PowerPoint presentations together around an oval table while drinking coffee from Dixie cups.

But this company party... is not what it seems.

This is a closed role mafia mini-game that requires at least 6 players to run, but 8 players or more would be optimal. I have the roles written up already and the plot scenario, but I won't be holding this game until both Round 2 games are up and running, or Roleplay Mafia ends, whichever happens first. It is balanced to the best of my ability, but due to a few reasons I would prefer to run it as a minigame.

I had to google "Word Clip Art" so many times for this game, so I hope you enjoy it when it's run.

View user profile

2 Re: The Business Party on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Kiyoko

Admin
I have no idea what this is but I am so intrigued.

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3 Re: The Business Party on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

i s2g clippy better be a role

Call me Andrea or Kotakia but, please, nothing else. That would be against the ~rules~.
tumblr twitter
View user profile http://kotakia.tumblr.com

4 Re: The Business Party on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Wow, I am pretty interested. I've wanted to play a game in this kind of setting...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum