Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!]

+7
Pan
nautilus
Rasei
Kiyoko
alcasync
Luxaria
Kotakia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

136TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Now that we know Pan is SSD, I have no reason to keep the trope name hidden (I mostly wanted to keep it secret to test against counterclaims).

SSD-senpai is Sunny Sunflower Disposition. I can see miller as a possible quality for this trope, but we also know that according to alca, SSD acted on N1, so there must be some kind of active component.

Unless, and this is really convoluted but. alca also said that passive roles that have an effect would appear in her report. So it could be that my investigation somehow triggered his passive role and that's why it appeared.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

137TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:21 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If Rasei won't protect Kiyoko then um, mystery role who acted but didn't show up in rollover. If you are the doctor can you protect Kiyoko instead? Thank you!

138TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I sent in my skill to stun Seraph.

139TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:51 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm hoping you're trying to do some kind of mind-game thing because if you actually did send in a jail on high seraph, now the other mafia knows to send in the NK.

In any case don't respond to this post because I don't want the mafia to know what you're actually doing. ;v;

140TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Rollover will be late tonight since I was asked to work a double.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

141TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay. I'm going to have work 9am to 3pm tomorrow

142TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

You think you're so cool with your naming conventions don't you? Well you're not!

panpanpandy was killed! They were The Nicknamer! They were mafia.
Kiyoko was jailed.

4:1

Rollover at 3 PM CST tomorrow before I go into work! Sorry about the delay, a decent bit of no call no shows were going on so they asked me to stick around for a bit.

Last edited by Kotakia on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

143TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Kotakia: Quick question, was Pan being killed a player-sent kill (e.g. NK or vig kill) or a modkill?

Will speculate after I know the answer to the above question.

Also thank you for the protect, Rasei. ;_; Unless that wasn't your reason for targeting me in which case okay.

144TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

was not modkill i wouldn't do that with the ratios

145TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh rollover is now up. Pan is not SSD then. But since no one else could be SSD, wtf is up with my investigation? Blaire was definitely DR-senpai

Also was Pan the NK? Because if so then I think we should operate on the assumption that Pan was town?

Maybe Pan was tailored or something

I don't know anything anymore

I'm leaning towards voting Lucaseraph. Maybe.

I'm also semi-AFK hanging out with friends so you may not hear much from me tonight.

146TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Sunny Sunflower Disposition is definitely in the game because they acted on N1. Unless both of our investigation results were tampered with.

I think Pan is town and SSD and was tailored. If there is a tailor in this game, it's probably nautilus, though there's a small chance of it being high seraph.

In any case, I think it's safest to play assuming the ratio is 3:2 right now and it's LYLO.

147TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Yo, I've already defended myself prior, but:

My trope name is Faustian Rebellion and my role has no active action; it is passive and requires a trigger to act (and even so, doesn't always act). alcasync's reports should corroborate this, because a role named Faustian Rebellion has likely never shown up on it on either n0 or n1.  

At this rate, if Pan is tailored town as everyone's claiming, then I'm thinking that high seraph and Rasei are the mafia, or Pan was actually mafia/someone who's died so far was a miller. This is because... something doesn't sit well with me.

Lemme construct a timeline of probable actions in this thread, pieced together from alcasync's reports.

I am running off the assumption that alcasync's role is the following:

She can see the names of the tropes that act the nights (and maybe their actions (?)) she is dead. Going from her reports and what was seen in rollover, this is a timeline of the actions that have occurred every night.

N0 (x):
Luxaria acts.
Sammiya acts.

alcasync acts.
Sammiya was killed.
Presumably AliceofOz acted because alcasync knows alice's trope name, unless alcasync can see jailed individuals' attempted actions.
Rasei jails alcasync.

N1:
Mr. Alice was killed.
alcasync revives.
AliceofOz is jailed by Rasei.
high seraph acted. (x)
SSD (Pan?) acted. (x)

N2:
Rasei jails Kiyoko.
Pan is killed.

I bolded every player who acted whose powers are still unknown.

Now, I have a question for alcasync:
Does your ability also pick up on the trope who sends in the night kill as well, or does it only pick up on active and "activated" passive abilities?

148TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Good question! I asked Kotakia. I'm guessing the answer will be "no" but. ;v;

If there is a tailor and you are not the tailor, then it must be high seraph. He said he acted on AliceofOz but the jail blocked his action(?) which makes me wonder if he was being truthful about that because I'm not sure if a jail can block anything but kills. Unless he needs her to act in order for his action to work...?

high seraph wrote:I acted on AOZ, but she was jailed, which negated my action.

I don't think it makes sense for pan to actually be mafia though.

149TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Nevermind! The answer is "yes."

I'm guessing Luxaria probably sent in the NK on N0 then.

vote: high seraph

150TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] - Page 10 Empty Re: TV Tropes UPick [TOWN WIN!] Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry, Kiyoko for jailing you but I was asked to. I'm going go ahead and vote, because I have work tomorrow.

I vote: high seraph for the same reasons as before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum