Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gauging interest for another quick minigame

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gauging interest for another quick minigame Empty Gauging interest for another quick minigame on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin
Just a standard game. Maybe a UPICK. I wouldn't mind hosting.

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com
I wouldn't mind... It might be a bit simpler than the roleplaying one. I could finish making the rules for my idea of a minigame if you want.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin
You could go ahead and finish it whether we decide to run it now or not; it never hurts to have another game ready for when people want to play. :>

Gauging interest for another quick minigame Bp3WPW4  Gauging interest for another quick minigame UAMOuokGauging interest for another quick minigame Xg4sdvCGauging interest for another quick minigame CDyKlCXGauging interest for another quick minigame U7rjGZW Gauging interest for another quick minigame GNZK1ef
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com
I will join anything and everything. You have my keyboard and eager fingers at your disposal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum