Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who writes what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who writes what? on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey there! Since we have this handy, dandy li'l forum here, I just thought I'd ask the writers of our group, "What sorts of things do you write?"

I, for example, tend to write short stories and poems, though I certainly need to do them more often. I've also dabbled in novel writing, pretty much exclusively via NaNoWriMo. There's also all the writing I do in RPs, as well as messing around with setting creation, mostly for use with said RPs.

For the most part it's all in private documents on Google Drive. Still, here are my profiles for sites I've used for what I've typed out:
Deviantart
NaNoWriMo
Camp NaNoWriMo

So, if any of you don't mind sharing, what do you write, what sites so you use, and if you have anything up for folks to read, where can we find it? :D

2 Re: Who writes what? on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 pm

I write both fanfiction and original stuff. My writing are spread between three computers, google drive, outlook, and my dozen or so notebooks. I barely write poems, and have a huge list of original story ideas that I want to write one day.

In my siggy I list most of my writing sites.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

3 Re: Who writes what? on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:48 am

Horror and erotica. Often together.

I also like me my adventure and sci-fi/fantasy in equal measure.

Often with the erotica. It's kind of my thing, and frankly, so fucking many authors have no idea what they're doing with intimate scenes.

Patreon - ArtStation -deviantArt!
View user profile http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum