Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid icebreaker question game

+9
AliceofOz
Megrid
Sammiya
alcasync
Kotakia
Rasei
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

(Strangely enough, today I started playing Fire Emblem 7. It's a good game so far!)

Yellow. Specifically, darker yellows, like this. That color is horrifying.

What's your favorite word?

32Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

neon, lime green that makes you want to poke out your eyes.

If you could pick a game to get stuck in, what would it be?

33Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo, let me answer both since I think you guys may have responded to the same question.

Favorite word: defenestration n. the action of throwing someone or something out of a window.

Best game to get stuck in: I've always thought Pokemon was a pretty great world. There's a variety of viable careers outside of just being a pokemon trainer, you don't need to have any innate powers on your own, it's apparently safe enough for parents to feel comfortable letting their 10-year-old kids wander the planet. Seems nice.

What's your favorite combination of pizza toppings?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

34Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 am

drandahl

drandahl

Hawaiian.

What is your favorite subreddit?

35Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I don't browse reddit, actually! So I guess I don't really have one.

What song has been in your head all day, if there is one?

36Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

HAHAHA this is going to be embarrassing. Maybe not because everyone I already knows I'm watching this.

What's a food/snack item you like, but not a lot of people know about?

37Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

There's a tortilla chip kind of snack that rolls the tortillas up, and they're nice and spicy that I discovered recently. Called Takis. Nummy.

So...what's your favorite kind of pet?

38Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:11 am

nautilus

nautilus

Dogs. I know there are literal cats and many cat owners on this forum but I'm a fan of small dogs.

Are you left-handed or right-handed? Or both?

39Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ambidextrous when little, preferred left hand, forced to use my right hand, so now I'm right handed, though I write like a lefty, so my writing and other things affected by handedness sucks. Yay.

Uhh, favorite animation studio?

40Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Studio Ghibli! ;v;

What website do you visit the most?

41Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My default is reddit. I actually like to browse /r/relationships before bed because other peoples' horrible relationship drama makes for good bedtime reading.

What book are you reading right now and what do you think about it so far?

42Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*deep breath*

So, I started the Mistborn series roughly 1.5 to 2 months ago. This was after I realized I just wasn't going to finish A Feast For Crows anytime soon since it was just not connecting with me at the time... for a year. Okay, time to finally try reading something new! A friend recommended the first book, Mistborn. I devoured it. The setting and magic are so interesting, the main character was great, and overall it was just a fun fantasy that reminded me of all the cheesy and delightful tropes I hadn't read about in so long.

I started the second one. Got about 250 pages into it, and I haven't opened it in weeks. I'm not one to spoil things if I can help it, so I will just say... I really fundamentally disagree with where the author has taken some principle characters and their characterizations and interactions. Much of what I enjoyed about the first book has been swept under the rug, and so....

You know, I'm just going to stop ranting. Except now I'm too stubborn to swap to a new book, but I don't really feel driven to pick this one up. Thus the cycle begins again...

um. You know, I've never posted in one of these games before, even after watching one survive for years on another board. Uhhhh.

The apocalypse is here. You're now left to live in the ruins of a shattered world. What does your shelter look like? What tools and weapons do you use to survive?

43Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would probably just straight up die, tbh. I'm not very self-sufficient.

What is your favorite drink/beverage?

44Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Right now, my favorite drink right now is the Lakeline Mall's Potato Club Sweet Tea. It's so good.

If you are on an island full of zombies, who from the forum would you like with you?

45Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 3 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:28 am

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm, probably this guy: https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/u49

He looks like he could take on a few zombies.

What is one other browser tab you have open that you think nobody else would have?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum