Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Casual ~ Initial sign-ups

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

General Stuff

Players may join at any-time even after the game has already started. Eliminated players may rejoin the game after a week has passed since their untimely demise. Player's that are eliminated and were mafia will always come back into the game as mafia.

This game has no set phase ends I'm just going to end phases whenever I feel like it. I'll try to give some notice before ending a phase, and I'll try not to let a phase go over two weeks . Phases won't be too short unless everything that needs to be done is already done. I'm not sure if there's going to be any interest in playing this so night 0 may be indefinite.

You tell me what you want your role-power to be. What you pick is likely what you'll get. I may change your power for the sake of balance, feasibility, laziness on my part, or because I feel like it. I reserve the right to totally mess up how roles work/interact and thereby mess up how the game should have gone. If you are eliminated from the game and want to rejoin please send me a new role-power instead of sticking with your old one.

I intend for the game to just have mafia and town. However, if you want to be some third-party faction you can totally do that while still being part of the mafia or the town ( write that stuff into your role pm). Standard win/loss ratio applies once the game really begins (we probably need at least 4 players).  

I'm not planning on doing any flavour text. If any of you want to write flavour text/RP that's great. If any of you want to take over hosting for a bit let me know and we can probably work something out.

Rules:

Do not take this game seriously.

If you are going to play you must post that you are joining/rejoining the game.

I will not be eliminating players for being inactive. Player's can choose to leave the game at any time.

You may reveal your role in the thread at any time.

Votes are optional and unlimited.

Ties will be determined by a round of Calvinball.

The ratio will be accurate unless I screw up.

If you want a role-power send me a pm the phase you join.

I can come up with new rules at any time.  

Night 0 begins:

There is no one playing, mafia and town lose.

New Rule: there must be at least 4 players before ratio rules kick in .

Night 0 actually begins :

Last edited by Cthuluhoop on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total

2Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

can i join

3Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Absolutely. Glad to have you.
Send me what role-power you would like to have.

4Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:31 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

more people should join

please join me

5Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Me me me me me. I'm going through mafia withdrawal

6Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:20 am

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

I will join too.

7Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Empty Re: Casual ~ Initial sign-ups Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Thank you all for joining. We almost have enough players to start the game.

Quick reminder: players joining the game can send me a pm if they want to have a specific power.

* I'm going to add a small rule that if a player wants to have a role power they must send a role-pm on the phase they join. Otherwise they will be vanilla.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum