Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

drandahl

drandahl

Miss Sahara wrote:The reason why I'm leaning towards Dracoon is if flips town, then we know that Katagi is mafia or is an insane cop. If he flips town, then we can trust Mr. Gerbear.
Or, there was some mafia-originating bussing shenanigans (I assume a town busser would come out and say it under these conditions, provided they aren't Melissa from HR).

Still, while I'm not sure how to read the Dracoon v. Mr. Gerbear situation, I do think a Dracoon death provides the most info on Dracoon v. Katagi.

Sorry, especially since I haven't gotten the chance to really meet you yet. evaluate: dracoon

Edit: Pagetop from R&D.

high seraph

high seraph

Coming back here to say that I'm not really caught up with the thread, I'm voting katagi mostly because I'm pretty sure they've pulled some crazy stuff as maf in the past, and being very vague about their actions was a part of it.

I'm afraid of lynching drac and letting katagi coast through the rest of the game, when a lot could've happened during the last night phase that we don't know of. If katagi flips town we can lynch drac later. But feel free to lynch drac anyway, I'm not strongly against that either

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What is tally?

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki, I've collected this information in the form of a diagram:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1kVX6C-vt9OY3J6b19LY29sMnc/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to update, in case it is not accurate.

Rasei

Rasei

Vote Tally:
Katagi vs Dracoon
Dracoon vs Katagi
Ninfia vs Dracoon
Synergistic Marketing vs Dracoon
High Seraph vs Katagi
Dran vs Dracoon
Rasei vs Katagi

Dracoon: 4
Katagi: 3

I'm going to vote Katagi for now. If she answers my questions I been asking her since the beginning of this day then I'm willing to change my vote.

Also: Lucas, you make some really good points about the current situation might be a plot against whoever is working against our beautiful company, but I feel like you could expand a bit more. Well, I think everyone here can do better improvement their communication skills.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm gonna... vote: katagi. Idk who to believe just yet between katagi and dracoon, but Lucas is right; katagi it's so good at being mafia??? Of the two of them, I think katagi is definitely the bigger threat, and we would gain more from their death than dracoon's. Idk. Does that count as a compliment.....

Because if katagi flips town, then we can take dracoon out next. And I would feel bad. I just find it really hard to believe that either of them are cops, if that's what they're claiming.......

I may change my vote if katagi gives us an explanation tho

NINJA'D BY RASEI

Yeah basically pls explain, katagi :[

vale

...I must have missed a post somewhere. Can someone tell me who Lucas is? Going off of our employee roster for this retreat I don't see a Lucas.

I'm voting for katagi because she hasn't come back to explain anything and she started this whole fiasco in the first place so.

Rasei

Rasei

Vote Tally:\
Katagi vs Dracoon
Dracoon vs Katagi
Ninfia vs Dracoon
High Seraph vs Katagi
Dran vs Dracoon
Rasei vs Katagi
Mr. Gerbear vs Katagi
Vale vs Katagi

Katagi: 5

Lucas is High Seraph, Vale. Also Welcome to Crywolf!

Rasei

Rasei

Right now we are missing one vote, which I think is Tiki's. I'm switching to Vote: No Vote because I'm feeling uneasy about how suddenly with in the last hour the lynching suddenly overtook on Katagi's side. My vote will make this a tie. Either way, I feel like we will learn infomation.

Vote Tally:
Katagi vs Dracoon
Dracoon vs Katagi
Ninfia vs Dracoon
High Seraph vs Katagi
Dran vs Dracoon
Rasei vs Katagi No Vote
Mr. Gerbear vs Katagi
Vale vs Katagi

Katagi:4

Last edited by Miss Sahara on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Vote Tally)

katagi

katagi

oh my god im sorry y'all I've been moving to a new apartment

katagi

katagi

i am indeed a cop, although i guess i could be para/insane, I'd never know :v

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

katagi wrote:i am indeed a cop, although i guess i could be para/insane, I'd never know :v

Seeing what your result is would help me immensely.

Vote: Dracoon

Rasei

Rasei

*Feels urge to suddenly vote for Katagi again to make it a tie*

Edit:

Vote Tally:
Katagi vs Dracoon
Dracoon vs Katagi
Ninfia vs Dracoon
High Seraph vs Katagi
Dran vs Dracoon
Rasei vs Katagi No Vote
Mr. Gerbear vs Katagi
Vale vs Katagi
Tiki vs Dracoon

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Miss Sahara wrote:*Feels urge to suddenly vote for Katagi again to make it a tie*

If you're Town a loyal employee, don't. You'd be helping me, if nothing else.

Rasei

Rasei

I propose Day Two, we should fire Katagi if Dracoon is town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum