Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

drandahl

drandahl

To be clear here, the ratio is 2:4 and I'm town. If we mislynch today, the ratio is 2:3 and mafia wins since I assume there aren't any kill blocking roles in this game.

I assume either Tiki is mafia, or mafia has some kind of misinformation role.

I'm still keeping my vote on Tiki for now, but will consider no-lynch so we have one more round of info collecting.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Bah to your "numbers," y your "facts," y your "logic." El Zorro, he knows the truth!

drandahl

drandahl

What do you do here btw, El Zorro? I don't think we've actually officially introduced ourselves.

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zorro was told by an employee of temporarily that this company was in need of his services, as the best detective of the Cry Wolf Detective Agency, so he came as quickly as he could.

drandahl

drandahl

It's nice to meet you officially. I've heard so much about you.

While I pride myself in the Research and Development I do for this company, I'm sad to say my day-to-day is more humble. If you've appreciated how clean these halls are, then you've appreciated my handiwork.

Synergistic Marketing

The Marketing Department is greatly saddened by the loss of Ninfia who as it turns out was a Marketing employee in addition to her administrative assistant duties. We were already understaffed as it is, and it will be difficult to make our deadlines without her.

As for last hour's activities, I had a nice chat with Mr. Gerbear who I found to be a very pleasant individual.

In regards to current events, the Marketing Department is inclined to side with Tiki the Temp on this one. Tiki was the third to claim cop, making his claim the more believable one.

That being said, if Dr. Andahl is town and our evaluation causes him to leave the company, it is game over. The Marketing Department would be comfortable voting for no lynch at this point in time if we would like to give ourselves an extra phase's worth of investigations. If Tiki is dismissed during the night, we'll at least know he was town and truthful, and if not, we end up in the same situation as this phase anyway.

For the time being, though, the Marketing Department will vote to eval: Dr. Andahl, but would be comfortable changing to no lynch if this is what the company decides.

drandahl

drandahl

"Tiki was the third to claim cop, making his claim the more believable one."
Yeah, that's bugging me too.

"If Tiki is dismissed during the night, we'll at least know he was town and truthful,"
We'll know he was town, but I still am leaning towards some late-game misinformation shenanigans. I feel like I was a reasonable target for investigation, given that I had not been investigated by a third party.

Also, I feel like I've been pretty pro-town in trying to work through our reasons for lynch in the katagi phase.

I'm going to vote: No Lynch for now.

At this point, I'm most suspicious of Rasei (a ninfia vote actually wasn't that great of an option info-wise, and she was the one who first framed things in that way) and vale (late to claim, and claimed something I already claimed. And now I'm a target.).

drandahl

drandahl

Okay, so right now, my thoughts:

I trust...
Gerry (Gerry claimed early)
Tiki (Tiki claimed early)

I trust less...
SM: Later to claim. Hasn't initiated many votes, but early initiator of fun things in thread (ex: teamwork doodle, etc). Then again, maybe they just really like rp.. I'm not used to playing with them yet (unless they're just an alt account for a player I know.. which seems likely).

Rasei: I forget when she claimed, but I don't remember it being as early? Started a lynch campaign based on info gain, but in working out the details, we didn't really gain that much info. Ninfia vote would have only given Rasei info about her role vs a katagi vote, which seemed weird to me.

I distrust...
vale: First vote on katagi, was last one to the party to claim. Claimed what I claimed, and now I'm scummed up by some kind of bus or tailor(?). Didn't really respond to my earlier votes.

I'm going to vote: vale.

El Zorro

El Zorro

While El Zorro appreciates your faith, Dr. Andahl, his vote stays where it is. Considering what we have been told by Sr. Smith, it seems unlikely no one at all (especially El Zorro) would be in getting the same results for everyone, does it not?

After all, because of the way many of us could look into other employees and see villainy in each other guaranteed a rough start for loyal employees, especially in a game this small. A proper counterbalance for an ability that would otherwise be very strong in a small company? El Zorro thinks, perhaps.

Now, less loyal employees may have abilities too, y abilities that allow them to be in confusing our results would make the most sense...yet also seem unfairly cruel, considering how the setup of this company all but guaranteed a slow start already.

Rasei

Rasei

I got another good person so I might be naive cop. I revealed I was a cop three post after Mr. Gerbear, which was before you Dran. I was the first one to qustion both Dracoon and Katagi about their roles in day 2. If we have mafia I'm starting to think it's Vale and Dran. If we don't Im leaning towards the people who die are the people not doing the things that Mr. Smith wants us to do.
vote:vale

El Zorro

El Zorro

Rasei, El Zorro is wondering...if this Dr. is not a loyal employee along with vale, why is he voting on vale himself? Y if you believe both are Mafia, while this is fine, why not go along with El Zorro's findings y vote on this Dr.?

drandahl

drandahl

Also, @Rasei, I'm curious why you're suspicious of vale. From my perspective, you joined on my vote, but didn't give much of an explanation.

I'm considering two options now:
[Rasei, vale]
[SM, vale]

Considering you're voting vale, I'm wondering if you're town, or are just mafia and don't expect the vote on vale to lead to anything.

Synergistic Marketing

The Marketing Department is extremely uncomfortable with the low level of energy the room has had in the past hour. I know it's a stressful time for us all, but this might be one of the most important discussions of the entire retreat.

The Marketing Department is heavily considering tabling the discussion for now and submitting a request for no evaluation today, to give us more time to work through this bump in the road. The Marketing Department will wait a little longer before reconsidering our evaluation. Hopefully the others still around will chime in soon enough.

Synergistic Marketing

Something important came up at the main office and the Marketing Department will be returning to take care of the issue for the remainder of the hour. Our department is very sorry for the inconvenience.

The Marketing Department does not want their evaluation request to cause problems in case new speculation comes in, and so for this reason the marketing department is changing their evaluation to

eval: no evaluation/no lynch

We apologize once again. We will try to send our remaining intern to call in every so often, but we expect to be heads down for the remainder of the phase. :(

vale

Sliding in here to say my two cents and then peace out.

Dr. Andahl, I'm not exactly sure what kind of evidence you would like out of me considering how dead set you are on me being mafia. In this situation, there's no point in me defending myself because you would just take it as more evidence.

Vote: vale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum