Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

John Smith?

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] MGPV2dV

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] 0OsTu9O
Non-email gameplay:

Last edited by John Smith? on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

John Smith?

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] J4YswWi

Employees

1. John Smith, CEO
  2. Synergistic Marketing - The future of marketing is leadership.
  3. Miss Sahara - Friendship Among Coworkers makes Everyone Happy.
  4. Ninfia - A positive outlook will carry you through hardship.
  5. katagi
  6. Mr. Gerbear - COMMUNICATION IS KEY.
  7. high seraph
  8. dracoon - SUFFERING PROMOTES GROWTH.
  9. vale - Stay true to yourself.
  10. Dr. Andahl from R&D - The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
  11. Tiki the Temp
  12. Melissa from HR -  I just want to do my best and help everyone else do their best...

Last edited by John Smith on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 16 times in total

Synergistic Marketing

I am so ready.

John Smith?

Thrilling! I like your enthusiasm. I especially like your dedication to brand advertising, something that I feel we at P. P. P. Co. could improve on. The next great frontier is the digital world, after all, and we could always better our online outreach efforts.

Rasei

Rasei

Me me me. I'm very focus and engaged worker

John Smith?

I like your use of "action words" there, Rasei! You strike me as a very forward thinking individual. What skills do you have to bring to the table?

I hope more people accept this invitation to this corporate retreat. One does not simply make a trust building exercise with an employee and the literal spirit of marketing.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'd love to play!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

I'M??? IN? I GUESS??? this is too wacky to ignore

John Smith?

It warms my heart to see so many in attendance! May you all discover new truths through this program and forge strong bonds with your fellow co-workers.

By all means, forward this email to your colleagues! I've heard that IT is working on fixing the spam filter within our organization. Perhaps I might do some corporate outreach of my own.

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] WALnX4P

Please, help yourself to the water cooler.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

RE: RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat

I'm in!

Sent from my uPhone

John Smith?

I see that you've become quite accustomed with technology, Mr. Gerbear!

uPhones seem to be made for the modern professional: why, in my day, all we had were pens, papers, and our heads! Certainly "low-tech" by today's standards, and not nearly as productive.  

... The power of science is amazing!

Last edited by John Smith on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

John Smith wrote:I like your use of "action words" there, Rasei! You strike me as a very forward thinking individual. What skills do you have to bring to the table?
I can type sort of fast and and and I am such a people person.

(Also they changed my avatar creature and now they don't have the right colours. I also couldn't find my eyes.)

high seraph

high seraph

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] LlYw5LS

John Smith?

Excellent, Rasei! You know, I think there might be an opening perfect for you.

I wasn't aware that we had an International Advisory group, Lucas! The idea of employees from overseas divisions joining our corporate retreat is exciting. It would be useful for employees at our main campus to learn more from our colleagues across the world - what kind of impact does the P. P. P. Co. brand have in other countries? The world is getting smaller, and one of our strategic priorities is promoting our presence internationally.

Is "john cena" someone you work with? I'd love to discuss further plans with them on expansion beyond the US.

I do hope enough people join this retreat. I believe we ordered enough food for 10 attendees; hopefully none of it goes to waste.

dracoon

dracoon

I'm very new but I work great in teams! I think. I've had prior experience in murder but I'm sure criminal records don't factor into these at all o/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum