Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

31Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Tue May 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

high seraph wrote:i feel like theres a lot of sexual tension between these dudes

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Giphy
OMG! I havent seen a picture of O.C. is such a long time. *coughs suddenly*

Hello, Llyba! Welcome to the forum!

This time WE WILL WIN! *takes out her pitchfork and shakes it over head* Down with mafia!

32Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Tue May 30, 2017 7:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i feel like theyre good straight bros who play sports together and everyone makes fun of them because theyre always together but theyre rly aloof and cool about it so nobody really thinks that they're gay and maybe one of them even has a girlfriend but in reality chad or aiden or whatever likes to do ██████████████ in his bro's ████████████████████ and when their parents aren't around they ███████████████████████████████████ but they're also playing video games while █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

or idk something like that

33Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

(The picture shows two foster brothers... So like they sort of live with each other. Through one sleeps in the pool house while the other is upstairs next to the parents room.)

34Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 1:12 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

it's too late i ship them now

35Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 5:39 am

Five

Five

There is maybe a .3% chance these guys are straight if you ask ME, and that's charitable.

36Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 am

katagi

katagi

Broposal

37Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 8:18 am

high seraph

high seraph

Rasei wrote:(The picture shows two foster brothers... So like they sort of live with each other. Through one sleeps in the pool house while the other is upstairs next to the parents room.)

oh i didnt know what the picture was...

i legit just googled "gay games gif" and that image felt appropriate

38Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sorry for being silent today. Work is busy

39Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I wanted to be clever about talking about boys but I dont have anything fun to say
Im sleepy

40Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 4:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote: no lynch

41Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 4:48 pm

katagi

katagi

hmm rasei are you sure about that? we've got some pretty solid evidence that thats not a good vote :/

42Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 4:54 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Do we have anything we can do on the first day though?

43Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*starts hitting head against the bus stop post* Its still night zero right? shoot. I'm sorry... Vote:no vote? Work is being busy, really busy this week. I can tell all about it when I get home. I thought it was day 1 for some reason.

44Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Phase End

Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

45Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 3 RbEKaN2

Matt or Alex or something crossed his arms, frowning in thought at the shelf. So many options. They had a sportsball game to go to at some point or something so they didn’t have the most time in the world. It was a pertinent decision they had to make; what game they were to play with the little time they had.

Chad or Aiden or whatever, any suggestions?

Chad or Aiden or whatever shrugs, “you’re the guest man, you pick”.

Matt or Alex or something sighs, “alright, alright give me a minute”.

Sammiya was jailed.

7T : 3M

Day One has begun.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum