Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

166Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 pm

katagi

katagi

huh this is interesting

167Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:12 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

I was pretty sure I can only use one ability per night but either way the vote one only works once and I think I can only use the vague investigation one once so I wanted to use the stuns first.

168Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

LMAO I got distracted by magikarp jump.

Phase end. Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

169Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Magikarp Jump.

The (Koi)King of Games.

170Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 RbEKaN2

Matt or Alex or something was starting to wonder why his friend was acting so strangely. Was he playing at something? Was something bothering him? Matt or Alex or something leaned to the side a bit to try and get Chad or Aiden or whatever’s eye.

Their gazes met and both boys hesitated. Something was hanging over them.

Matt or Alex or something opened his mouth to say something, but another voice rang out.

CHAD OR AIDEN OR WHATEVER. Did you let the dog out?” Chad or Aiden or whatever’s mother called from upstairs. Chad or Aiden or whatever groaned and rubbed his face.

YES MA, I DID. CLOSE THE DOOR.

DON’T YELL AT ME, I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION."

MA, MATT OR ALEX OR SOMETHING IS HERE, YOU’RE EMBARRASSING ME.

DO YOU WANT ME TO REALLY EMBARRASS YOU? BECAUSE I CAN COME DOWN THERE AND DO THAT YOU KNOW.”

Ma, please.

The door clicked shut after a moment. The boys looked at each other again. It was kinda awkward.

A lynch attempt was made on Aeiou, but it failed.

4T : 1M

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

171Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Chad or Aiden or whatever's mother is my mother 100%

172Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Also can we use more than one ability thingy per night?

173Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

r3allybadusername wrote:Also can we use more than one ability thingy per night?

Depends on your role. Some have multiple options, or can just be kinda convoluted. ALways check with the game's host via PMs (or however is most convenient, and private), if you're uncertain.

174Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 pm

katagi

katagi

okay so what the heck do we do now

175Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

What are our stats right now? Like how many mafia:town? Cause there's 2 things I can do that I'm considering but i'm not sure if one of them will even be worth it? At this point itll probably just clear one person?

176Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

katagi

katagi

if you look at the bottom of the rollover post, "4T : 1M" meaning there's five people left, one of which is mafia - we're in a pretty decent spot here - but someone needs to kill aeiou

177Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Five

Five

Hmm, but a mafia lynchproof in a game with this ratio seems a little bit...

178Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:05 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Yeah now that I think about it that does seem kinda odd but aeiou hasn't really tried to defend themself? Idk, i'll have more to add after this night is over I guess since we're not immediately at risk of game end?

179Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:47 pm

katagi

katagi

and joat is... sometimes scummy

180Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

wup wup I quit my job and got so hype I forgot about this game and also a huge important meeting this morning but YEAH I ... CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MUCH. We found the mafia but can't kill the mafia? what a lame. wahat a laaaaaaaaaame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum