Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 41]

1Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:24 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] PIzHFzG

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

PREMISE
So, you're a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. Won't mom and dad be proud? You work at Shitsville Police Department, which is so criminally understaffed and underfunded that you DON'T EVEN INVESTIGATE CRIMES.

The head honcho, that cowboy-ass police chief with a bald eagle tattoo'd onto his forearm, decides one day that the only proper, AMERICAN way to enforce justice is BY SHOOTING EVERYONE.

And also, due to a misunderstanding of the Second Amendment, you are currently fighting ARMED BEARS.

My country 'tiiiiis of thee, sweet land of liiiiberty...

MECHANICS
Everybody gets one BULLETPROOF VEST or EXPERIENCED LAWYER. The bulletproof vest will let you survive getting shot once. It's not a very good vest. We did say we were understaffed. The experienced lawyer will protect you from one litigation attempt, but only accepts bulletproof vests as payment, so they'll take away your bulletproof vest when they're done, and won't even represent you if you don't have a vest to offer. This is America, after all. Basically, the net result is that you are 1X KILLPROOF.

When I say everybody I mean everybody. EVEN BEARS have a right to protection and due process.

Since this is AMERICA, you have UNLIMITED VOTE CHANGES, however because this is also the AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM, you have to find someone guilty. As a result, NO LYNCH IS NOT A VALID VOTE. You may, if you are a spineless bear-sympathizing coward, vote NO VOTE or abstain by voting (or forget to vote), but it may have CONSEQUENCES. See below.

MAFIA is composed of bears of the fur and pick-a-nick basket variety who for whatever reason have acquired firearms and decided to terrorize the countryside. It happens, you know? Every night, mafia can choose one player to KILL. Mafia wins when their number is greater than or equal to that of town.

TOWN is just a bunch of underpaid police officers who really, really wish they'd chosen to become doctors instead. Town wins when all of the mafia are eliminated.

GUNS
Due to gun control regulations instituted by those damn liberals, guns only have A SINGLE BULLET and may only be FIRED AT NIGHT. They are not instant intermission kills, thanks to some hippy-dippy gun safety law.

There are TWO WAYS to obtain a firearm in this game.

The first way is that after you get shot or litigated once, you can successfully petition the Department of Justice for a GUN, which will be granted to you at the start of the following phase. You do not have to do anything for this. The gun will be given to you AUTOMATICALLY, because the Department of Justice cannot possibly envision a situation in which you might not want a gun. Your tax dollars at work, people.

The second way is that after a day phase, if AT LEAST ONE INDIVIDUAL DID NOT VOTE, either by abstaining from the democratic process or by literally putting "No Vote" as their write-in candidate, a free gun will be handed ABSOLUTELY RANDOMLY to one of the patriots and/or bears who DID VOTE.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] I0gN1wf

PLAYER LIST
Luxaria OFFICER
Mr. Gerbear OFFICER
drandahl BEAR
Aeiou BEAR
ezzelin BEAR
Mr. Alice OFFICER
Tiki The Troll OFFICER
Ninfia OFFICER
Rasei OFFICER
alcasync OFFICER
katze OFFICER

ALTERNATES
anonymous mysterious alt
high seraph

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 25 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:25 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

HELLO I AM HERE TO RID THIS TOWN OF THE BEAR MENACE.

3Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

excuse u i am not a menace

i am join

4Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 am

drandahl

drandahl

yes

5Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:27 am

drandahl

drandahl

still want to be an armor bear, but I would also settle for a mere bear.

6Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Me me. So wait is there actual roles or is it all guns and bulletproofs?

7Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:18 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

this sounds absolutely ridiculous and I'm probably gonna regret it and I wasn't even going to play any more than lux's game because mafia is madness, but sign me up (cries)

8Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sign me the paw up

9Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:23 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Aeiou wrote:Me me. So wait is there actual roles or is it all guns and bulletproofs?

It is all guns and killproofs. Welcome to AMERICA.

10Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:this sounds absolutely ridiculous and I'm probably gonna regret it and I wasn't even going to play any more than lux's game because mafia is madness, but sign me up (cries)

+1 on all counts.

11Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the amount of times you people say, "Never again", and then promptly sign up for another game... hm.

It's okay to admit you like us.

12Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:10 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:For the amount of times you people say, "Never again", and then promptly sign up for another game... hm.

It's okay to admit you like us.
fwiw, I never said I didn't like you all. what I don't like is my own (extremely bad) mafia-induced-stress management ; A;

13Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also I'm leaving signups open for like two days and will probably start the game Saturday evening PST-ish. Would like to get maybe 11-ish people minimum if possible.

14Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I will play!!! :3c

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

15Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I will play...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 41]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum