Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

General consensus at the moment from private chatter seems to be options 1 or 2. I feel like I can't say "intending option 1, but might do option 2", and I'd rather everyone knows to check back in at a certain time rather than an arbitrary start time. So.

The thread is on hold for 24 hours until 7:00PM PST on January 27th. So basically 23 hours and 30 minutes from this post.

Please no speculation during this time. I will keep you updated on what the situation is if I hear back from anyone mid-phase. I'd prefer to get another player, but if not I guess it happens.

I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No worries.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Update:

I have an alternate that is willing to join, but they will not be able to actually play until Sunday night. I also have another player or two currently in the game that might be similarly busy until that time, so.

As of now the options are:

1. In 8 hours from this post, resume the game down a player due to withdrawal.

or

2. On January 29th at 7:00PM PST, resume the game with the alternate player and hopefully everyone else being around and active.

I feel bad considering putting the game on hold even longer, but I also feel bad about possibly resuming with a player just removed from the game, so. Again, open to feedback. I will continue looking to see if there are any other options. Two others approached me, too, and while they are not really able to commit, I appreciate the thought very much.

Five

Five

Yeah, I'm gonna be out of town this weekend for PAX South until either Sunday night or Monday midday, and I don't like people having to be modkilled, so I'm all in favor of putting the game on hold longer until an alternate could join.

ezzelin

ezzelin

I think resuming on sunday might be a good decision. learned today I will also be gone for the weekend (or, be able to get on sporadically on mobile, which is as good as gone tbh).

high seraph

high seraph

I'm cool with wharever u decide Lux

Luxaria

Luxaria

So my biggest hang-up is that postponing the game by a(nother) day or two might lower activity and interest even more, but now from what I have heard at least 4-5 people (including the would-be alternate) can't really be around until Sunday evening. There's one comment I've received with a preference for resuming now due to present ease of access, but, aaaah.

I think I'm just going to hold off on rollover until Sunday January 29th at 7:00PM PST. I am really sorry, everyone. I'd rather the game continue without losing a player and with the best chance we can get for activity for the rest of the game, as well as making it as accommodating as possible for all involved.

Have a good weekend!! ;w;

katze

katze

I am still hype for your game, avy :> And i'll be just as hype for it on Sunday!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, wow. Sorry. I managed to confuse myself no less than five times when I meant to be ready. Rollover coming shortly.

And additionally...

Tinylightsflash has been replaced by katagi for the rest of the game. Thank you for filling in, katagi, and thank you for playing, Tiny. <3

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yaaaay Tagi!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y F O U R

You think they ever wonder about their existence?

Doesn't everyone?

Yeah, but, we made them. They're a simulation. But from their perspective, they just... happened. Their entire reality. It just happened. Like that. It wasn't there, and then it was.

What's your point?

I mean, we had to make it. But where did we come from? So what if we're a simulation, too? So we're a simulation simulating a simulation--but then where did those... I mean, where's the parent reality? What world is the real one? We could be just like universe in our simulation, not knowing what made our reality, and then it just--for all of this to exist, why? Why is anything? Really, honestly, why is anything? Why did nothing become anything, but if nothing was still nothing, then--what really is that? If it's not anything, then something had to be. So there was a something, but now it's anything because otherwise it'd be nothing. You know?

... you okay over there?

Maybe.

Rollover

Mr. Alice is... alive???
drandahl was jailed.

The ratio is 4 Mafia : 7 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Monday, January 30th, at 7:00PM PST.
Day Four has begun.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, hey, Katagi, hi! =D

Wait? No death, but a conversion. Oh my.

Edit: And not a single stun in sight.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well fuck

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: Five

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

explain