Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 57]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i came back to beg forgiveness for not voting the last day phase but now i'm just gonna turn around and outtie nope away out of this ravaged land

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

There is a blaire quote for every season.

My thoughts on Eleni: she seems like a weird target just on account of she wasn't very active and could have been an easy target for an activity Lynch later on. Maybe the mafia knew something about her role from n0 and thought she was a threat?

I am gonna be souvineer shopping for family today tho so I will be a little less active

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry I havent made much spec. I had a clusterfuck day and I just want a cinnamon roll

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Busy at work today guys! Working until 9pm my time and get home at ten so I can't promise spec before the night phase ends, but I will try and post some of my thoughts after rollover!

My schedule is kinda fucking me over lmao I am sorry friends.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Aeiou wrote:I had a clusterfuck day and I just want a cinnamon roll
I hear lucas likes to be feasted on.

deo

deo

if it pleases and sparkles can i request to take the leftovers this phase

i think

maybe if i take them something will happen, but i dont actually know

and i dont want to be a hypocrite and just take them lmfao so uh yeah

drandahl

drandahl

Going to sound really random, but I just want to pop in and say that I still don't know what my role does. My role PM is obscured, but I'm not going to say how, to keep from revealing too much (in case mafia is able to figure it out before I can).

I think I'm stating this right now because I might be pressed about it later on. I don't want to be asked "is this you" or "what do you do" and only be able to go "I have no clue what I do."

I was hoping to figure it out by now.

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
N I G H T T W O

Phase End. Standby for rollover.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

I can understand, Dran. My role counts on town following orders.

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Hey.

Hey!

Don't be so loud. I'm trying to nap.

But what could be more exciting than watching an entire reality conspire?

Sleeping.

Rollover

high seraph has been stunned.
drandahl has been roleblocked.
deo has been killed. He was that feeling of crushing defeat that you feel when you're really looking forward to eating something but you open the fridge and its not there and you find out someone else ate it. He was town.

The Tsundere is now definitely not watching the thread.

Every living player has received a bingo card.
Spoiler:

The ratio is 3 Mafia : 8 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Wednesday, January 25th, at 7:00PM PST.
Day Three has begun.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

THAT ROLE DEO I RELATE.

RIP you died too young

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Somebody has it out for Lucas. Eaten, then stunned. I wonder why. Maybe someone knows what he is? (Four sentences counter: 1)

Either way...I was told to act on Kiyo last night. It was in a message from the host. I did. I'm still pretty much useless, but at least my current uselesness is in action form.
(Four sentences counter: 2)

Anyway, Town needs to stop dying. I would like for my glorious role to trigger. And because of Lucas' popularity, odds of that seem to be slimming. So, who else was on the spec list again, was it the people on the initial Gerry vote still (which includes myself)?
(Four sentences counter: 3)

Oh, and is it just me, or were there fewer stuns? I'd say maybe someone stunned the stunner (Lucas), but I'm not so sure, since I think the eating may have been a jail. Could it by Dylan then? If so, which side of the stunning equation is he on?
(Four sentences counter: 4)

Anyway, we have this Bingo card thing now. I think maybe we should be more active in spec now, just to see where this goes. Maybe we'll get something good! I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
(Four sentences counter: 5)

Total: 5
Which begs the question, does double posting give us more, if I break this all up? =D

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

rip

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

It's once per post, you loony Troll. It says "any post" not "any paragraph". If you cheat the system by obviously double-posting to double-dip I will pepper you with unhappy faces.

Rasei

Rasei

The reason the stuns are going down is most likely because the stunners are getting attack and killed. I could see Parker being a stunner... I mean she kicks butt in the tv show, through Eliot is better. I'm guessing that Deo was the leftovers. Poor Deo... Someone did activate my ability last night, thank you very much. ^_^

Do you trust Kiyoko, Tiki?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum