Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 57]

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T W O

Vote Tally
Aeiou vs. ezzelin Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs. Sammiya
Rasei vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Sammiya
drandahl vs. Rasei
Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
high seraph vs. Five
Five vs. Sammiya
Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya

Sammiya IIIII
Five II
Rasei I
No Lynch II

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I feel like if we automatically cast doubt on everyone who's been stunned this game we wouldn't have much to work with.

I'm going to vote:Sammiya for previously stated reasons and because other people's reasoning seems pretty solid

deo

deo

urgh okay i got sidetracked and forgot what i was looking for but now i;n kinda worried about the sammiya bandwagon now since i posted urg

tbh i feel like even if sammiya flips maf, the other maf are in on the lynch now since sammiya wasn't around, which makes me sideeye five and tiki a bit but

idk man

auh

vote: Sammiya

high seraph

high seraph

Mr. Alice wrote:idk, like there was discussion on d1 yeah, but i dont think any of it got anywhere??? im more like, anyone who /isnt/ going to back to talk about it a little more is makin me side eye them so ;0

I'm fine with discussing it, but Five and drandahl specially seem to be very pushy about it when there's only a slight chance that there's actually any mafia in that group. It's not definitive that there's a mafia in that group, as the NK could have been stopped by a protection or by a number of other shenanigans, and the only indication that there could be a mafia in that group are statistics which are STATISTICS FOR ANOTHER TIME AND NOT RIGHT NOW, ALRIGHT? NOT!! RIGHT!! NOW!!

Again, I should state that I might be very biased about this topic, since I'm one of the N0 stun targets myself. But as I've said on D1, and which can be proved by the N2 rollover if you look closely enough, the baffling amount of stuns was supposed to startle and confuse us. This hasn't changed entirely.

drandahl

drandahl

I guess Sammiya's the lynched. No sense switching votes either way at this point.

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T W O

Phase End. Standby for rollover.

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T W O

Vote Tally
Aeiou vs. ezzelin Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs. Sammiya Rasei
Rasei vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Sammiya
Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
high seraph vs. Five
Five vs. Sammiya
Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya
Tinylightsflash vs. Sammiya
deo vs. Sammiya

Sammiya IIIIII
Five II
Rasei I
No Lynch II

Rasei

Rasei

I got my internet working finally.

Luxaria

Luxaria

N I G H T T W O

Do you think they ever wonder or theorize about their existence?

Probably. Isn't that the point of mythologies in their heyday? Don't we all, really?

I mean. Sometimes, I think about us being a simulation simulating a simulation. It keeps me up.

Yeah?

Yeah.

Rollover

Mr. Alice has died.
Aeiou finishes eating the leftovers and throws the container away.
Sammiya has been lynched. She was Parker from Leverage. She was town.

The ratio is 3 Mafia : 9 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Tuesday, January 24th, at 7:00PM PST.
Night Two has begun.

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya...

>Parker is an expert thief, and a guide to the Leverage team.
I guess that explains the flavor of the message Katze and I got.

@Lucas, I don't think I suggested the feast was roleblocking. Or certainly, I didn't mean to.

Also, my reasoning on D1 did rely heavily on the N0 (what other info is there to go off of?), but I feel like I started to back off a bit after that. I'm still considering it, because I do think it is relevant (although Kiyo seems to be pushing some alternate explanation for the lack of NK that round... I'm still not sure how to deal with that, because Kiyo hasn't really been giving us more to go off of other than a peppering of doctor concerns. Unless I missed something.)

Regarding Kiyo: Her late and unexplained vote on Mr. Gerbear put us from a 3:3:4 to a 3:3:5. I guess this struck me as concerning, though of course not 100% incriminating.

Aeiou

Aeiou

So my rollover message was just that I no longer have the leftovers. Not even that I ate them which I guess is what Dran meant. It wasnt followed up with anything else noticeable.

I dont know what to make of anything anymore lol

E: Lucas did you get a message or anything about people eating you?? Do we fully know what that means? Do you know if you were still able to act or what?

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

.__. oh. I thought rollover was at 11 pm my time, not ten. my bad guys.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

drandahl wrote:@Lucas, I don't think I suggested the feast was roleblocking. Or certainly, I didn't mean to.

drandahl wrote:In addition to this, both Aeiou and Lucas have had action-blocking reasons both nights for me to suspect them lightly.

Your reason for being slightly suspicious of me was that I had been targeted with some kind of role-blocking action on both N0 and N1. However, I had only been targeted with the feast on N1, and I hadn't mentioned anything about my actions being blocked (which I'm neither confirming or denying still). I remember seeing someone else refer to the feast as a potential roleblock, so I can see how things might have unintentionally gotten mixed up, but still.

There are other things bothering me about you and Five, and idk if it's just my imagination. Your posts just seem to coincide too much this round??? Like, pulling a "what's there left to talk about", which is pretty much the same as Five's "there wasn't much info on D1".,, even though we've had plenty to talk about outside of who has been stunned and who hasn't. IDK man there's other stuff that make me think that you might be coordinating your posts outside of the thread (as in, a mafia document u kno)

but i'm jsut n o t su re yet.

Aeiou wrote:E: Lucas did you get a message or anything about people eating you?? Do we fully know what that means? Do you know if you were still able to act or what?

I didn't receive any messages or anything of the sort after being feasted upon.

As for the other questions, I'd rather not answer them right now, as I don't want to accidentally reveal any information about my role that mafia shouldn't have, or anything about the entire feasting event that mafia doesn't need to know.

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:
drandahl wrote:@Lucas, I don't think I suggested the feast was roleblocking. Or certainly, I didn't mean to.

drandahl wrote:In addition to this, both Aeiou and Lucas have had action-blocking reasons both nights for me to suspect them lightly.

Shoot. I checked my notes, and I made an error in my note-collecting this afternoon. What you've quoted is consistent with those incorrect notes, but not consistent with how I feel right now.

high seraph wrote:There are other things bothering me about you and Five, and idk if it's just my imagination. Your posts just seem to coincide too much this round??? Like, pulling a "what's there left to talk about", which is pretty much the same as Five's "there wasn't much info on D1".,, even though we've had plenty to talk about outside of who has been stunned and who hasn't. IDK man there's other stuff that make me think that you might be coordinating your posts outside of the thread (as in, a mafia document u kno)

but i'm jsut n o t su re yet.
Honestly, this accusation feels really weird to me. First of all, while I may have not had time to think about more details or push for more discussion, I still feel like there's plenty to talk about (ex: voting-pattern-wise and potential reasons for each of the stun+jail+roleblock targets). I just haven't had the time. For this reason, I've been working with what I have had time to think about and some gut feelings.

And yes, I think both Five and I were on the "Lack of N0 NK is potentially due to stun" boat. As were other players. As of right now, the explanation for lack of N0 NK is still one of:
1. NK was attempted, NK sender was stunned
2. NK was attempted, NK receiver was protected or had some protective passive
3. NK was not attempted
From most likely to least likely, I still think it's 1 (reasonably likely), 2 (possible), 3 (less likely). I can explain my thinking around this more, to make it clear that my reasoning is at least sincere, if that will help. Otherwise, while I am still thinking about it, I don't think I'm focusing on it as much as I was on D1.

Otherwise, I'll need you to explain what you mean by us coinciding. I've been posting more frequently than Five, and I feel like I've been saying different things than her. I also feel like my voting patterns have been completely different from hers. Honestly right now, I feel that either I just don't understand how you as town see us coordinating, or you're trying to throw scum on me and/or Five as mafia.

All this said, I can understand where you're coming from here:
high seraph wrote:Also because I feel like anyone who's pushing for even more discussion about the N0 stun targets possibly being mafia is looking really sketch in my book right now -- that includes Five, drandahl, and, to a lesser extent, Blaire. My reasoning for this is that there was already so much discussion on it on D1, that I think mafia's plan moving forward would be to NK someone who hadn't been stunned on N0 (hm, say, eleni?) and hope that town would stay focused on those players during D2 as well. And then, with a little bit of luck, they could get another townie lynched as long as they coordinated well enough to keep the mafia-that-probably-exists-among-the-stunned-players away from the spotlight.

drandahl

drandahl

Actually

Why do you all think Eleni was NK'd? Lucas, I know at least some of your thoughts.

Going to bed now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum