Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 29]

286Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Five

Five

I mean I'm not sure the direction they want to influence things is bad or anything and I'm certainly considering voting the way they want me to because I have my suspicions.

One way or the other, though, I'm not kowtowing to half-French interests. My vote is my own and will not be bought or sold like some kind of filthy POLITICIAN.

287Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Interesting, as you were, then ~~

288Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Five

Five

In all seriousness, Luxaria, I know you can't confirm this as your doing but if the vote you told me to make isn't the same vote as all of the rest of the town makes then we're basically sunk because at best we can only tie the vote.

Buuuuuuuut...

You're my favorite and you got SO CLOSE to a neutral victory in my game only to have it slip from your grasp, so I'm not above making a little deal with you. Entirely separate from any vote fixing your baguette-adjacent kind may be up to. Come into my office. Let's talk.

289Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am in your office. It is quite cozy and warm in here, and my, my, is that a new blazer? You look incredible. I love your hair, too.

I, personally, wouldn't follow any old thing. Ideas are interesting, however. I honestly have barely paid attention beyond the stunner mystery. So in the end: what do I really know of ideas? Nothing. I actually have only one goal this game, and it is not what you think.

Anyway, as you were.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

290Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I have never eaten a maple bacon donut but it sounds scary and confusing. Not sure what to make of Rasei being blocked from acting, is that different to a stun? Neither tiki nor Rasei could have sent in the NK but that doesn't mean they're not mafia, and either of them could be the stunner since there was no double stun (or any stun) last night. Double stun victims could go either way since it could be maf clearing themselves. I have zero suspicions but also zero people on my safe list idk who to vote for.

291Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Five

Five

I am willing to make you a simple offer.

This phase, you choose who I vote for, and I choose who you vote for.

I may be working from faulty assumptions here, but I don't think either of us wants the game to end this phase, because that would likely mean we both lose. And I'm led to believe you have an interest in controlling my vote, but town needs all the voting power we can get right now.

So. You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours. Otherwise I can't make any guarantees, no matter how much you compliment my hair.

292Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:00 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I honestly have little investment because I haven't bothered to perform any reads on you, so for all I know you might just be manipulating my vote for a manner in which the game might end.

That said I can technically help you without jeopardizing my plans, if you list someone before the phase ends. You'd have to trust me, though, and I suppose it matters on if I trust you. This is a lot of work, however. I didn't really intend to bother caring further this game, especially since N1 basically guaranteed my secondary goal cannot be attained. And at this rate, the primary goal, too.

Your move, then.

293Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:24 am

Five

Five

I definitely don't want the game to end this phase, but either way I'm throwing you a bone here. I could just use my vote to vote for who I want instead of yours, and you wouldn't have the sway over my vote that I am led to believe you want. I'm willing to trust you on this and we can trade votes as long as you're willing to give up the Switzerland trophy for a potential shot at actually winning.

That said, I can easily imagine a situation where what you want isn't actually my vote, but my assistance in a grander plan. If you care about something more than where my vote is in specific at the end of the phase, do tell, because if so I think this deal is rather silly.

Also, since you're definitely not a bagel, you pseudo-French breakfast confection, I have a question for you. Last night, someone sent me a message containing a name. Using your ESP, I want to ask you to determine who this named player was and if you actually have any reads on them, since you don't on me and you don't seem to be paying much attention.

294Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:26 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

So boringly to the point. Check my posts from N1 and then right after rollover onto D2. Pointedly obtuse.

Didn't repeat it last night due to low investment, though your preferences were obvious and also ignored. The name in question came out of a sneaking suspicion/hunch, and the idea that I feel like if town stands a chance to continue the game they needed new considerations than the path that's led nowhere. Maybe in this way, through this method and selection, I don't actually achieve the one thing we are negotiating, however maybe it helps me long-term if this discussion in any way helps town's reads/thoughts (and maybe you are town, and maybe you are not). I'm impartial, but biased since the donuts living longer helps me if I care enough.

But before the bagels take offense to that, realize that there are things I'm even allowed to share with the thread that may even help town. However, I feel no obligation to mention, utilize, or otherwise assist. Most likely, I probably won't bother, especially not if you do not plan to assist me. I've accepted that both of my goals are thus unobtainable so I'm just here for the tertiary prize, which is mine regardless of carrying out your proposed deal.

In all honesty, keep your vote where you want it to go. I daresay you're within your rights to be skeptical, regardless of your alignment, and it is true I haven't been scumreading as hard as usual. Last time I tried that, well, you saw the result. I could tell you my top suspects, but I won't. So your call at this point. There may be a grander plan. There may even be things in it for you. But I'll do you a favor and throw you a bone: the chances of any pay-off are slim. I am, however, a woman of my word. I would do this exchange, but you need to trust me all the way until the end.

P.S. If there was ever any doubt of my ESP, a post of yours carries indirect connection to this player. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out which post and what.

295Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:52 am

Five

Five

I appreciate you sharing this suspicion with me, then. I'll keep it in mind as the day phase progresses.

But I must ask. Are you, by any chance, Luxxxiedear, planning on keeping your posted vote on No Vote regardless of what I do? If we're to establish mutual trust, here, you're going to have to be honest with me. You will certainly find me quite understanding, and every bit as perceptive as you would expect.

296Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote: I am, however, a woman of my word. I would do this exchange, but you need to trust me all the way until the end.

This is all I will say on the matter. You would have my word, but I would need your trust all the way until the end. The only instance in which I might disobey is if I think your vote is more likely to end the game this phase than an alternative. Seeing as you are obviously going to claim you are town regardless of whatever alignment you may be, in that way, and given that you are definitely more invested than I am in the outcome of this game, more likely than not you would have a better choice lined up than I might conjure with my limited investment.

All of this to say that: I do not plan to post much more on the matter. Find the mafia on your own. I would like the game to continue, but my calculations show even if it does continue and you happen to cooperate, it is still hopeless for me. Being stunned N0 really does suck, doesn't it?

297Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:16 am

Five

Five

When is the end, Luxxxie? I guess it doesn't matter. I'm prepared to accept your deal as long as you can reassure me one more time that you will vote as I ask.

298Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:24 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

The end of the phase. I believe you already know all the rest. This said, I am going to double-check two things before I assure you for the final time I will do as you request. Which means I will get back to you upon waking as I am going to bed. Toodles.

Edit: However, I would request one other thing. I would rather you not engage this vote in an obvious fashion. Do your natural reads and discuss or whatever it is you people do, and if you happen to vote where I want and leave proper indication that you might wish to vote elsewhere, I will read between the lines.

I am very, very good at that.

Edit2: I heavily dislike this situation because I no longer feel impartial since I need the game to continue. What twisted webs we weave.

299Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:58 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

damn this whole conversation is so deep

300Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:51 am

Rasei

Rasei

It is really deep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum