Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

1Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! 555I3tB

Hello, friends! Mr. Gerbear and Mr. Alice would like to welcome you to the grand opening of our new donut shop:

MAFIA ROUND DONUT

But what's this? There are bagels masquerading as donuts?! Why would they possibly do such a thing?! Now Mr. Gerbear and Mr. Alice will have to start discarding their products so the customers don't get upset! So now it's up you delicious baked goods to figure out the truth, voting for certain products to be tossed out for the good of the (donut w)hole.....

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! XwTcrDI

MECHANICS

• This is a closed role game where everyone is designated a pre-made role.
  • Either you are a donut, and therefore part of the good guys, or a bagel, and trying to rid the shop of the donuts' sweet goodness.
  • A third party may be in play...
  • DONUTS WIN when all the bagels are eliminated
  • BAGELS WIN when their number equals that of the donuts.
  • In the AM Shift, everyone votes to toss out one of their own, to try to weed out the bagels.
  • In the PM Shift, players may have abilities that they can use. The bagels get to choose a donut for the bakers to discard before the next morning.
  • Failed actions because of stuns, role blocks, protects, etc., will not appear during rollover.
  • Stuns, role blocks, jails and other actions that stop another action will all be announced in the same way.
  • Each player may only use one power per phase. This means you have to choose between an item or keeping your passive ability, for example. This does not affect the Bagels' kill.
  • Donut Holes are in play! Mechanics are below:

• Each donut, upon being tossed out or discarded, will leave behind a donut hole! Bagels don't get donut holes because they are not donuts.
    • After death, the host will PM the dead donut asking for the name of the player they would like to leave a donut hole to.
    • The beneficiary will receive the donut hole at the end of the next phase after the original donut's death. (I.e., if a donut is lynched D1, the recipient gets the donut at the end of N1, right before D2.)
    • The donut hole consists of two things: a short message and a one-time power.
    • The short message will be at most 140 characters and can contain literally anything text-based. Links to images are not allowed.
    • The one-time power will be based off of the dead donut's original power.
    • Donut holes count as items. They can be used any time as appropriate.
    • Please remember: only one power can be used at a time! Using a donut hole power will mean any active or passive abilities cannot be activated the phase it is used!
    • Unfortunately, Timbits are a trademark and our humble donut shop would not survive a lawsuit.

RULES

1. No claiming actions! You cannot say what you can do, or what you did, or whether you did something that appeared in a rollover post. You may not claim powers of donut holes or items that you have. You can, however claim what kind of donut you are, or what kind of donut holes you actually do have.
  2. Voting is power! Pls vote or you won't be able to send in any actions the next night.
  3. No Vote/No Lynch counts as a vote.
  4. Bold your vote pls.
  5. Vote changes are unlimited.
  6. Ties will be resolved randomly.
  7. Not posting at least once in 48 hours will result in you being fed to the pigeons outside the storefront.
  8. Ghosts are allowed to post as long as it isn't speculative.
  9. PM alliances are not allowed except between Bagels.

SCHEDULE
Shifts end at 7:30 p.m. PDT. Votes/actions sent after that will be forfeit.
New shifts begin at 8:00 p.m. PDT

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

PLAYERS

1. Five
  2. Ninfia
  3. Kiyoko - Honey Glazed Donut
  4. Tiki the Troll
  5. Rasei
  6. drandahl
  7. high seraph - Rainbow Donut
  8. Tinylightsflash
  9. Luxaria
  10. Sammiya
  11. katze
  12. Cure

LOG

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 8 times in total

3Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN!

Signups will be open until Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. PDT! Roles will be sent out within the next 12 hours after that. The game will then begin on Wednesday at 8 p.m. PDT.

The more donuts, the sweeter the game! Tell your friends! :)

4Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Five

Five

You know what? Sure, I'll take slot number one this time.

5Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

i'd like to play! I'll do my best to make lots of time for it! : ' )

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

6Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Welcome, welcome!! OuO

7Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo, me. I'm in.

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! 20110811-cat-doughnuts

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

8Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, sure.

9Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to play please

10Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:04 pm

eleni

eleni

i probably shouldn't join bc of work but !!! this sounds like such a cute game omg... gerry/blaire if you're taking alts i'll sign up for that though o/

also very important: TOTORO DONUTS

11Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

tfw you can see ur wife thru the window but she wont enter the store

12Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:07 pm

drandahl

drandahl

In.

13Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:15 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yay we have 6 people ;w;

@eleni I'll keep you in mind if we need a replacement owo

14Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:41 am

high seraph

high seraph

emerges from a pile of paperwork

m...e...

15Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Welcome, welcome!!

Less than a day left for signups! Pls tell your friends to join owo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum