Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 24]

196DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:51 pm

katze

katze

rautilus wrote:I have reason to believe the redirection theory is false, so I'm of the opinion now that Blaire was redirected or miller.

AKA there's a bus?

197DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Missed rollover, been at work. A few things...

1. That silence is obviously maf, though it seems pretty weak maf, if Tiki can PM in his vote anyway.
2. If Aliss was mafia, we're in a good state right now.
3. I feel comfortable not lynching ninpia and tiki this phase.

Friend/coworker's last day, so I'll be busy tonight with a going away party for him. So, not much spec from me for a few hours, sorry.

198DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i cant believe u nerds arent even trying to guess who the fanart is and get a cute little square 

199DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:i cant believe u nerds arent even trying to guess who the fanart is and get a cute little square 

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 15-27?

200DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Squares are for squares.

@Katze - I feel like with Kiyoko's comments and now with my own thoughts, it's highly unlikely that there's a gimmick in-play that involves redirected actions, unless it only affects kills?

I... do still think there has to be some kind of gimmick with names because of how restricted Lucas is with the claiming in this game, but I don't even know anymore. Front page says there's a plot twist anyways so.

darndahl wrote:1. That silence is obviously maf, though it seems pretty weak maf, if Tiki can PM in his vote anyway.

I have learned making assumptions about silencing is bad, but I agree that it seems maf because Tiki was pretty actively speculating up until now and it seems like a way to purposely shut him up.

One thing: a stun's appeared and the jail is gone, and there's also now a silence. Going to go out on a limb and assume someone protected Ninfia, and whatever that ability entails also manages to block all actions targeting that individual on top of the baseline protection (which explains why actions towards Kiyoko were apparently blocked N0).

tl;dr:
Katze can't be whomever protected Ninfia, NK sender, Tiki, silencer.
Jailer is missing.

I have to wonder whether or not one of these roles that appeared suddenly this phase is Angel, because Angel's mentioned that she didn't act on N0 because she forgot about the game?

Finally, for the thing that I have, I have no idea if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I think it might... be a good thing so I don't want to give it to like, a random person, but at the same time it could also easily be a kill idfk. There's absolutely no flavour that lends itself to its meaning.

I could do something really disturbing with it and honestly that's my Plan B if no one offers to be the sacrifice for this ritual I plan to perform.

201DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:15 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thank u tiki, u get two squares for being awesome 

202DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:00 pm

katze

katze

rautilus wrote:tl;dr:
Katze can't be whomever protected Ninfia, NK sender, Tiki, silencer.
Jailer is missing.
Correct! I'm also not the jailer.

I'd actually offer myself up as guinea pig, but if it kills me, then it'll be not happy times if only because I want TO USE MY SKILL AT LEAST ONCE THIS GAME.

203DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:thank u tiki, u get two squares for being awesome 

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Teemo_business_card_by_dasqui-d5r9mbn

204DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:16 pm

nautilus

nautilus

idk... I'll sit on it a bit longer, but I might just elect to give it to someone who I trust or do Plan B, which involves an arcane ritual that may result in some strange reactions.

Unfortunately, I don't know what it does so it might result in someone being killed, so. Please advise.

@Katze - It's technically not a guarantee that you're not the jailer, but I do trust you when you say you're not the jailer.

Of the people alive I kind of want to vote one of darndahl, ezeling, or angel? Mostly thinking ezeling or angel.

The main reason why I didn't want to vote angel yesterday was mostly because of the whole redirection thing and who I thought she was, but since I no longer believe that to be the case I'd be down to vote her, and her mention of not having acted on N0 makes me think (unless she's being sneaky) that she's at least not whatever blocking role has been acting multiple nights in a row, which... may also be a protective role. I do think generally saying "wait to kill me until x" is a common tactic mafia uses to stall and buy for time, but really I'm down for any of those three.

Last edited by rautilus on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

205DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:02 pm

katze

katze

Since there's pretty much no reason to fear the redirection thing as far as we're aware, i'm up to try for angel, personally. The only reason i didn't want to lynch her was for the same reasons you had, mitsu.

206DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 pm

angel★

angel★

rautilus wrote:
I have to wonder whether or not one of these roles that appeared suddenly this phase is Angel, because Angel's mentioned that she didn't act on N0 because she forgot about the game?

i'm not, and i don't think that i would have said so in thread that i forgot to act n0 if i were :')

my role has no impact on people, so to speak

also ************

207DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

OH. WAS IT REALLY THE MIDNIGHT SEANCE, ANGEL.

... This is kind of hilarious.

I'd also be equally down to vote ezeling, who hasn't posted in a bit ...? I kind of wish Tiki wasn't silenced because I actually have a question I'd like to ask him, too. Really, I'd like to focus on those three (darndahl, ezeling, angel) for now; everyone else kind of has reasons for me that I don't want to vote them at the moment. Suspicion is relative, I guess.

vote: ezeling for now, because I'm curious about her opinions on things! ' x')/ I'd advocate against piggybacking on this vote Because I Made It though, so please think things through carefully before you vote!

If everyone thinks it's a good idea, I'll state the obvious and list everyone's role names, too.

Here's the possible list of roles:
- Some sort of role that is possibly protective which blocks players from being targeted by actions (N0, N1)*
- Jailer (N0), not drandahl
- Stunner (N1), not Katze
- Silencer (N1), not Katze

*I see this role as being protective because that makes sense when considering Kiyoko as a target for this role, but the survived kill could also be part of Ninfia's role. I don't... think it's an invisible stun because there's already at least two stunning-type actions and I have no idea why an invisible stun would target Katze > Kiyoko, unless the invisible stunner thought Kiyoko was really suspicious or is mafia (but then why Katze).

208DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:14 pm

katze

katze

Yeah i dunno why me either... That confused me, too. Not unless the last mafia is stunner. Can someone do their own skill + send in a NK?

209DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

In most games, yes, but I'm not sure about this one.

Regardless, the targets of Kiyoko -> Ninfia for this role make me think it's a protection with a side-effect of also blocking every other action on the player, rather than some sort of weird invisible stun.

I hope more people (not Tiki's ghost) post and speculate more later so I don't feel like I'm going in circles, haha.

210DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 14 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:45 pm

katze

katze

Yeah, I wish more people would speak up and stuff...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum