Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from  Empty Hello from Thu May 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My name is Rasei~

I'm older than Mai but younger than Grandpa Mutou in Yu-gi-oh. I have several likes including World of Warcraft, Neverwinter, Second Life, and other mmos; reading; writing; comic books; and most importantly sleeping.

My top six favorite animes/manga are: Detective Conan (not the dub); Gintama (the manga not the anime); Tiger and Bunny; Ghost Hunt; Basara (The manga, not the anime with a similar name); Rave Master

Right now I'm working in a restaurant as a dishwasher/handywoman.

I have played on Vdex a bit, but barely ever do anything on it.

I will be as active as I can be.

2Hello from  Empty Re: Hello from Thu May 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello hello, and welcome! I don't recognize your name. Were you part of the mafia club on vdex?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3Hello from  Empty Re: Hello from Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I didn't do the mafia game on Vdex, but I played it on ff.net. I have done roleplaying on Vdex through. It's nice to meet you Kiyoko.

4Hello from  Empty Re: Hello from Thu May 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh awesome! It's great to meet you.

I haven't roleplayed in a while but we do have a rp board here. Maybe one of us should start something up some time. :>

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

5Hello from  Empty Re: Hello from Sun May 31, 2015 12:33 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

zOOMS OVER TO YOU HELLO FRIEND I HEAR YOU MENTIONED YUGIOH

And Gintama. And Tiger & Bunny. aND GHOST HUNT W O W I didn't ever think I'd meet another fan of that! * A * ((And woah, getting intense flashbacks from the Rave Master mention!))

6Hello from  Empty Re: Hello from Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hello Mr. Alice~
Sadly most people pass up Ghost Hunt for some reason. I try to get other people to watch it, but almost always fail. But I'm always glad to meet another fan~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum