Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 60]

646distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 44 0dZrth9

Ninfia was lynched! They were mafia. A hunter of relative notority amongst the townfolk, Ninfia lived deep within the forest on the outskirts of town. Ninfia was known as a brash individual with an underlying distrust of authority whom flaunted gun licensing by-laws and rules at every opportunity. Several weeks prior to their death, Ninfia had engaged in reckless violence at the ◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ School, which resulted in  $ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙'s worth of damage and multiple complaints to the school board. While investigating Ninfia's home to take inventory of their assets, municipal workers found several illegal weapons and no less than 27 assorted guns of various makes and sizes, several of which were later shown to have ballistic markings that matched the bullets found at several murder scenes across the city. The police investigation is still unfolding.

distortion [THE END] - Page 44 ZT4k8rL

There are monsters in this town, and only one remains. It lurks in the nights invisible and leaves a gory wake. Humanity laid bare. The insides of man, exposed: strewn across the landscape, torn open and raw and bleeding. The insides of man, exposed: an ugliness of spirit, twisted with suspicion, betrayal, and heartlessness. When the storm has passed, the survivors close their eyes, not in regret of the lives that were taken, but relief that they have been spared that cruel misfortune.

Uncertainty is a fascinating drug. It makes great beasts out of shadows where only shadows lie. In that warped reality, the town created its own monsters. It molded them from paranoia and disorientation, from themselves, human and flawed, and from all of humanity’s monstrous potential.

All the misguided who pulled the trigger and thought themselves heroes: did they sleep soundly in their beds that night? Did they rinse crimson from their hands and consider them clean? On the quest to truth and justice, there are acceptable casualties. In order to stop a greater evil, some lesser evils are justified. Theirs was, at its origin, a noble aspiration.

Were they surprised when, at that moment of judgment, they were judged and deemed unworthy? And the town celebrated, briefly but with conviction where their illusions aligned with their internal truths. Only by branding the fallen could they see progress. Only through eradication might they uncover that elusive epiphany.

And now, only one remains. Progress? That remains to be seen. For now, the truth is thus: A monster lurks where there stood no monster before. It sees through stolen eyes and beats a stolen heart. Beneath its stolen ribs, it fills its stolen lungs, every breath a transgression.

distortion [THE END] - Page 44 F33cN69

If you play your cards right, no one has to die at all.

distortion [THE END] - Page 44 ZT4k8rL THE LAST DAY

All claiming restrictions have been lifted.

All dead players may post freely in thread, but may not vote.

Living players, please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have four vote changes. You may not vote no vote or no lynch.

If town is lynched, mafia wins.
If both town vote for mafia, town wins.
If all three players vote for mafia, everyone wins.

Phase ends at 7pm PST.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

No PMs or actions may be sent in this phase.

2T : 1M

647distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Cure

Cure

:\

if this is fucking ikea maf 2.0 i am jsut going to be mad about this entire game.

i am kind of already mad about this entire game because i think i figured out what's going on right after i died and i'm mad about it

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

648distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

huh.

649distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

FYI

I was being honest the entire time. You dummies.

650distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I want to get off this wild ride

651distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh, alca is probably the last maf.

honestly, it seems like mafia had no fucking clue they were mafia at all based on how everyone who flipped mafia seemed completely surprising as mafia and if that is Actually True... well. :\

obviously everyone should vote everyone and therefore everyone wins. it doesn't say "if mafia is lynched", it just says if mafia is voted for.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

652distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh.
Well then.

653distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

what the literal fuck is going on

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

654distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well... if everyone just votes in a circle, a town would vote for a mafia but the mafia wouldn't be voting for a mafia so town would win. Right...?

655distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

also maybe we can hold off on the "WOW IM SO MAD ABOUT THIS GAME!!!" until it's at least over and everything is revealed? I'm sure there's stuff we don't know at this point. so we'll see what happens.

also with that idea it would probably come down to timestamps anyway. So, I dunno, living people, please do what you think is best.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

656distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:obviously everyone should vote everyone and therefore everyone wins. it doesn't say "if mafia is lynched", it just says if mafia is voted for.

Edited that post to clarify, but since mafia will be lynched in both situations I figured that would be redundant to state.

The only votes that count are the final votes at phase end, in case that wasn't clear.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

657distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, that explains all the voices I was apparently hearing in my last message.

And honestly, going by what Eleni said, I'm pretty sure that Crypsis must be the last one.

658distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Well... if everyone just votes in a circle, a town would vote for a mafia but the mafia wouldn't be voting for a mafia so town would win. Right...?

it says if town is lynched mafia wins, but if mafia is "voted for", town wins. and if mafia votes for mafia, everyone wins.

obviously all three people should vote for one person.

659distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

but who was maf

660distortion [THE END] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

One last try to help here.

My role was described to me as Town. I played as Town and believed I was town violently until the end. From what little I followed the game afterwards it's not inconceivable that nobody knows if they're maf or not. There could be a tailor. There could be a million millers that don't know they're millers. I have no idea. But what I do know is the game is being described as 'If you play your cards right nobody has to die'

The entire game is culminating into a situation where we are being asked again to vote for people based on literally nothing like we have been this entire game.

If town is lynched, mafia wins.
If town votes for mafia, town wins.
If both town and mafia vote for mafia, everyone wins.

Everyone's alignment has seemed unreliable and nebulous so far. So my advice to everyone left in the game? Do something you have not done yet.

Do not vote.

You all have literally nothing to lose and voting that nobody dies is something that literally nobody has tried in the game yet. It plays into the flavor really well.

Don't vote No Lynch. Just simply do not vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum