Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 60]

436distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Go away no one wants you here

edit: re: katze having werewolf hints. katze WAS Tet's meatshield, so maybe that's why you got werewolf flavor about her?

437distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Uhhhh whoever revived high seraph didn't do it with the revive item because i think the revive item can only be used at night, unless there's a different revive item! owo)a

also Cure-senpai and alca-nee were both night kill targets and alca-nee also saved Ninfia from a night kill and both of them have been telling the thread to vote for people who ended up being mafia. i don't think it makes sense for them to be mafia!

also i'm almost at the place with the gravestones so I'll tell you guys if i find anything! ^w^

438distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cool, Saki! =D
And gotta admit, Lucas just popping up has me unreasonably paranoid, heh.

439distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:05 pm

high seraph

high seraph

being ded was way more fun than hanging out w u nerds tbh ok

i didn't want this any more than u did and maybe raie or alca arent mafia i dont fucking knO

all i kno is that im not mafia and if you keep me alive you will AT LEAST guarantee +1 on the town ratio ok. I don't mind if you lynch me or shoot me I really really don't care but don't put me as your top priority because what will you even get out of it. nothing that you don't already "know". If there is someone else you guys heavily suspected before I popped back into the picture, dont just drop those suspicions, go ahead and get them out of the way and I can be left until there is no better option than me to get rid of. Stun me every night phase if you want or impede me in some other way but pls keep me alive because I represent +1 in the town ratio even if you dont believe me man omfg i know saying this is even scummier

who do u guys even suspect, besides me

jesus christ i'm not... mafia................... i really wanna give up on convincing you guys but i think i might feel even worse if i do so i'M STIL L HERE TRYING TO CONVICNE... U.... :'-(

440distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Cure

Cure

distortion [THE END] - Page 30 HwOzK6o

441distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey have people been sending me PMs and then promptly deleting them or anything because I keep getting alerts but when i check my inbox there's nothing there

how spooky

it must be the mafias

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

442distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Boop, boop one hour (both, till phase end, and until the store closes). Still worried there's something bigger going on, and that the game somehow ends tonight, heh. Guess we'll see!

443distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:35 pm

high seraph

high seraph

iM NOT MAFIA TIKI

444distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

rocks fall everyone dies game over

nah pms going out now no more spec

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

445distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:rocks fall everyone dies game over

nah pms going out now no more spec

distortion [THE END] - Page 30 SmAy2ib

446distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 30 0dZrth9

The memory lingers, flickering, like the residue of dreams. It hangs just behind the shoulder, drapes over the back of the mind; it is the shadow in the corner of the eye that darts away when you look. It is the urgent tremor of anamnesis, reminding you only that you have, at some point, forgotten.

You do not recognize the body, soaked through in crimson, life bleeding out through the skull. Its limbs are collapsed at awkward angles, an unattended marionette. Scarlet efflorescence. There is so much blood.

You do not recognize the body, sliced across the planes that matter. A decapitated security camera resting beside the corpse; cord cut and throat cut, lens unseeing and eyes unseeing, metal cold and flesh cold. Carved into the case of the camera, the words, “THEY ARE ALWAYS WATCHING.”

Their names are at the tip of your tongue. Their faces flit the hazy edges of your mind. But try as you might to reach out, to grasp the vapor of recollection in a pair of clenched fists, the identities elude you.

Finally, with tectonic inevitability, the version of you who remembers slips askew from the version of you who forgot. Only the latter remains.

distortion [THE END] - Page 30 F33cN69

high seraph was killed!

Mr. Gerbear was killed!

distortion [THE END] - Page 30 ZT4k8rL DAY TEN

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

447distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

I killed Lucas. Did mafia kill Gerry?

I'm assuming no new flavor because they both died before?

448distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

This is an unrelated post but pseudo-related to game stuff. Maybe Kiyoko is better for this kind of post.

I know there are a ton of reports about ads on the forum being really sketchy; I haven't experienced it myself since I never use the forum on mobile due to the presence of redirect ads, but I've heard from many folks that the forum tends to be pretty hard to browse on mobile due to popups and redirects saying that you won a free elephant in a contest or something.

As a heads up, I'm always willing to send posts to folks if they request it, since I basically browse this forum in the equivalent of a tank.

449distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hm, seems like we don't get updated flips with re-kills. That's pretty interesting.

also I can't believe this game is still going, jesus christ.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

450distortion [THE END] - Page 30 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Or someone else killed Gerry. Hmm. Looking at the camera flavor maybe Gerry killed five.

... Was there no nk then? Everything is getting so spooky and existential.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum