Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 51]

391distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:17 am

Cure

Cure

Chi's hints are very obtuse, but I know where she is.

392distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:35 am

katze

katze

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Tumblr_static_3bbhkz8j5ce8gosgks0sksoss

393distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:26 am

Five

Five

Do any of the revived players have any idea what might happen to items when people die?

394distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 am

angel★

angel★

...oops raie i think that was me i'm sorry :( either that or someone else just happened to act on you too and my thing did nothing??? if it was me in my defense it worked absolutely nothing like how i expected it to.

i'm glad it kinda worked out though lol??

did anyone claim the previous stuns? has anyone else been digging things up???? i'm so confused at why this happened. if not at other players, then at the hosts. WHY

i also had a location flavor change on me, though it was not as significant, it just had an extra piece on no one else being there (i went back after five left)

i'm... kinda suspicious of chi the most rn since i feel like she's acting the most like she does when she's maf. but it could also just be her irl busyness + different game mechanics?? also, with deo's unknown flip, if it's him being maf (and not just being framed by maf), then i wonder if he and chi would say that they were messaging each other if they were both maf?? wifom and all i guess but it feels like it'd be more beneficial for them and less suspicious to message town.

i'll be on a plane most of tomorrow so i'll just vote: chinomi now unless something else comes up

395distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 am

Cure

Cure

Angel plz.

(One of the previous stuns was claimed. I think Saki stunned Gerry. Uh... I think ninfia? might have claimed stunning Drandahl or it was someone else but someone claimed it. OR. I THINK IT WAS BLAIRE THAT DID IT. )

I think it's interesting that everyone who has been a night kill (ardonye and deo mainly) has been people who weren't keeping us super up to date about where they were currently. Deo hadn't given an update in several phases, and Ardonye only told us where she'd been previously. We wouldn't be able to tell who was in the same area as them when they died.

Also, all the nks so far have been relatively quiet people. I think it's pretty obvious that mafia either has active speculators, or is going to try to frame them as the game progresses. The fact that Lucas brought this up in one of his earlier posts is pretty telling too.

396distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:10 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Mr. Alice wrote:
i just don't have anything to prove i'm town ; w ; i mean i sent someone a special message but they have yet to say anything about it so i'm not...sure what that means

THAT WAS YOU I thought it might be angelstar because it had a star next to it I was very confused THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING ME <3

In other news I've only been paid for 4 of the last 10 days I worked, expect even less activity in the near future.

397distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:54 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
(One of the previous stuns was claimed. I think Saki stunned Gerry. Uh... I think ninfia? might have claimed stunning Drandahl or it was someone else but someone claimed it. OR. I THINK IT WAS BLAIRE THAT DID IT. )

I haven't stunned anyone! all I've done so far is thrown an item in the garbage while trying to use it on lucas, then I revived Nye.

@tiny good luck with ur pay woes

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

398distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:57 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear III
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 ZT4k8rL

Five vs Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
angelstar vs chinomi
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

399distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

vote: Mr. Gerbear

400distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Ayyyy I'm not dead. I really thought I'd be dead. ヾ(^-^)ノ

Also Ninfia I asked you a question answer it answer it now.

Um so what. what is the deal with Deo?? I mean that was a maf kill right but we don't know what Deo was?? lame as.

And good on alca shooting lucas (and not me, thanks man). Definitely time to look more closely at those he claimed to trust because I'm guessing out of "cure, ninfia and five" that he said he thought were town probably one was mafia. I doubt he'd have mentioned more than one mafia in that though.

I'll be around today so not voting yet but I'll check in on the spec and stuff when I can.

401distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:51 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh uh, no but its not far.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

402distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

OKAY I don't have energy to play catch up with my list for now but I have a day off tomorrow so I'll crack down on that in case I die tomorrow. NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!!!

------------------

RANDOM THOUGHTS.

I don't think it was a co-incidence that the moment I say I don't think Gerry is a miller and that I'm inclined to believe alcasync's claim BAM I'm dead. I have not been particularly helpful in terms of information or forthcoming in terms of my messages, location, etc. I tell on a need-to-know basis.

It's possible that I could have been their planned NK target anyway, but it's entirely possible they switched it to be me. Timestamps below.

[x]: N3 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 pm
[x]: N3 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:56 pm
Curfew: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:00 am

I knew writing what I wrote on a Night phase instead of a Day phase where I'd have an extra phase to live would be a risk. In a way I wanted to see if the mafia would target me specifically, despite not knowing my exact location and only knowing where I used to be. So thanks to that I think it's likely that mafia don't have to kill based on location, though it remains a potential way of killing people.

Also I now know whoever killed me saw me as a threat, probably based on that post. I didn't have much thread presence otherwise and could have probably been FOSed sooner or later. Killing me instantly and outright says that some players in the mafia are likely less experienced. The mafia doesn't have a reliable way to shut me down but were confident enough to try killing me. So no nightly stun ability, etc and/or they were pretty sure I wouldn't be protected.

Honestly there is probably more information that can be gleaned from this but this is just the most obvious stuff.

JOKES ON ME IF ALL OF THIS IS WRONG AND I JUST GOT RANDOMLY KILLED BY PURE CHANCE LOL

------------------

Here's how I feel about remaining players.

chinomi: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ At the moment I currently agree deo was likely town. This doesn't clear chinomi from being mafia, but my read on chi is more town than mafia at the moment.

Mr. Gerbear: Viable lynch target, but I would honestly prefer to lynch someone else if only because he's a 'safe' lynch. We won't gain much information from lynching him. If he's town the mafia will jump at the chance to lynch him. If he's mafia, well, the mafia have no choice either way but to bus him. So yeah, we're not going to learn much. Tbh I'm going to be suspicious of people who just jump on voting Gerry from the get-go because of how 'safe' he is.

Ninfia: 99% Town. No one else has counterclaimed the revive on me first of all. Though I can see the mafia using it on me to clear one of their members, I still think I would have been too risky a target. They could have used it on someone else (eleni) very easily and justified it as "looking for information on afterlife, etc". There is also a lot of value using it on a mafia miller OR even on a regular mafia member just to stall town in later phases (like plotstickers as the Hungry Caterpillar).

Tiki The Troll: On my radar. Currently suspicious.

Cure: Town for now. Though honestly the longer Cure lives, the more suspicious I'll get.

alcasync: : Probably town. I currently have reason to believe alcasync's claims. To quote, "role isn't actually that helpful to town", "might actually be detrimental for town", claims to not be a bomb, "thought it might be a gimmick", "claimed miller". All this lines up for me. For now. If I get anything that proves contrary, I'll let the thread know.

Mr. Alice: Voted no vote. :|a

Crypsis: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (need to go back and read through their posts more carefully)

Five: high seraph says he is "currently willing to trust Raie, Hayley and Five". One of these players has to be mafia imo. Nothing definitive but I think we should take a closer look at Five.

plotstickers: Honestly, I don't remember plot ever addressing my votes or anything. Has been inactive from thread, has not talked about messages or previous locations or anything found. So. Still on my list.

Sammiya: Admitted to shooting drandahl. I personally did not find drandahl suspect so I'm a bit lost on the reasoning behind it. Messaged two different players about it. Tentatively townish, unless they are all mafia and are in on it.

tinylightsflash: Admitted to shooting Rasei. Rasei said "people who vote no vote, no lynch, or not bothering to even vote at all are getting the sideeyed". Did not consult anyone or did not mention consulting anyone about this kill and did it on a gut feeling. Could be WIFOM, but I think in a closed role game, the idea of mafia potentially having an active vig kill ability would be scarier than

ezzelin: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not enough to get a clear read.

T3tsuya: Curious about the flavor received regarding "the monster idea" mentioned early in-game.

Ardonye: Summed up in the image below.
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 G139124314650814350

Katze: Seems town aligned, but I have a few doubts. Nothing concrete though, so I might be wrong.

She-Ra: Given what happened with the last lynch, I think probably more town than mafia.

angelstar: Leaning towards town for now.

------------------

REGARDING DEO. I would not be surprised if there were alignment obscuring abilities either as an active, passive or item ability. Passing him as possible mafia would be a way of making town think there are fewer mafia than there actually are. I think he's likely NK but a very weird choice imo. So I'm ????

Also I didn't get to do much while dead because I actually wasn't dead for very long. So I don't have much at all.

I would like to hear other people's thoughts regarding players who are currently alive (or dead if you wanna do that too).

tl;dr SO INFODUMP VERY TEXT WOW

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

403distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:39 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yeah i stunned drandahl like, waaay early on in the game!!

404distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:10 am

chinomi

chinomi

I'M SORRY THEY'RE VAGUE HINTS LOL but as long as at least one person gets it then it's all good. THUUUUUMBS UP. anyway mariya is a good person and im very glad at least someone doesn't think i'm total scum ;___; ty....... so much......

looks away from angel how dare you

anyway
so like
the reason why i'm so confident deo was town is because he did something while messaging me that he didn't know about at the time but the fact that he did it while not knowing made me enlighten him to what it did so i really don't think he'd lie about it soooooooooooooooooooooooo I'M SERIOUSLY LOLING AT MY ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN WITHOUT REVEALING ANYTHING. it will all be known in time u___u hopefully.........

405distortion [D4-N6] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 am

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! In terms of who I'd like to vote for today. I am still willing to vote for Mr. Gerbear but I agree with Ardonye that lynching him won't get us new information.

I actually would like to hear from plotstickers because I don't think I've heard anything from them in a while?

The people I would be most comfortable voting this phase are Mr. Gerbear, plotstickers, Mr. Alice and Tinylightsflash, I think!

Oh, and umm! If it helps your list, Ardonye, Crypsis has been sending me a lot of information about item locations through messages, and has been asking me for advice on how to use her items. She was the one who stunned Mr. Gerbear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum