Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 51]

331distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:Like, I guess I use sorry differently than some players here because to me, saying "sorry you feel that way" isn't like "here is my apology for a personal thing I did", it's like "hey I sympathize with your feelings right now and it's too bad you feel that way" more or less. I guess it's the apologizing canadian in me.

If you didn't point this out, I was going to. XD

Canadian pagetop edit.
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Canada_day02a

332distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

good pagetop, 10/10, would apologize again

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

333distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

alcasync wrote:I actually don't entirely see where the suspicion on She-Ra is coming from. Looking back on her posts, I feel like she was as open as she felt she was allowed to be given the claiming rules! I don't think a lynchproof makes someone automatically mafia.

The entire original reasoning behind her lynch was, "Well, what if the government is evil," but if the government was actually evil and She-Ra was aware of this, I don't think she would have hinted so openly that she was mayor in the beginning.

Also, umm... I'm not sure how much of Ardonye's character's words we should take at face value.

YES. Okay. Thank you, gosh. I get that I look bad in some of the flair but I've been trying to as open as I can? (*´>д<)

334distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out. No more spec.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

335distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

the mods are away, everyone post fat cats

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 NkDYPAY

336distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Giphy

337distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:05 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Giphy

338distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:the mods are away, everyone post fat cats

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Au53ptbvb6hx

339distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 0dZrth9

They find the body draped over a hedge near the most recent crime scene, the figure’s legs dangling over the bushes as if they were trying run away before their unfortunate expiration. The scene itself was nothing that the police were unfamiliar with: a brutal murder, with cracked ribs, a broken neck, and slit tendons on both the wrists and the ankles. All in all, nothing too out of the ordinary. Just another body, like the pile of bodies that had been slowly accumulating over the past few weeks.

What was out of the ordinary was that no one knew who this person was.

In a town that once prided itself on being a place where everyone knew each other, whether the relationship be “best friend” to “person who cut your hair once” as a kid, the presence of an unknown body was nothing short but unusual. Despite the face having been spared from the brutality of the murderer, no one in the police force could muster up a name for the victim, and no one had reported anyone as missing. Were they a murderer, caught by an unknown vigilante and made to pay for what they’d done? Or an innocent, targeted by whatever monsters lurked in the night?

The only clue to their identity was a motel key, placed in their breast pocket. In search for answers, police drove out to that motel on the edge of town, a barrage of cars flashing red and blue at the doors. We’re seeking information on this individual, they said to the owner, it’s in connection with those murders. Such words were enough to cause the motel owner to fold, scuttling back inside the building with a legion of officers in his wake.

“They just … came out of nowhere, y’know?” the motel owner would later say, fiddling with his files behind the dusty front desk. “Creepy. Said they won some kind of weird vacation contest and wanted a place to stay, but hell if I know who’d run a contest to come here when, y’know… all these… ” He drops his voice to a whisper.

Mur-ders.”

The so-called vacationer, police later learned, had paid for their room in cash. They had provided a name, but cross-referencing databases turned up no results. Their room was searched from head to toe, but all that turned up was a suitcase full of pressed white shirts and a smartphone with nothing in it. No identification. No phone records. Nothing. It was as good as new.

The motel manager would later add that the vacationer seemed particularly anxious lately, panicking and asking to use the phone constantly, though never commenting on why they needed it. Such behaviour seemed strange in the long run, the manager added: why would they need to use the motel phone when they clearly had one of their own, buried under clothes as if it were cursed?

Ultimately, the police found nothing at the motel. In the end, they did what they always did with John and Jane Does: put out a public call for information and hoped that someone would drop on by with a name, a photograph, something tethering this person to the community around them. And as police talked with coroners and the local funeral home for arrangements, one felt that perhaps the reason why these murders hurt so much was because the killers ripped out family, friends, lovers and fighters from their place in the world, sending echoes through the town with every death.

Yet if someone that no one knows dies alone and leaves no one to mourn them behind, does their death make a sound?

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 ZT4k8rL

There is so much blood.

They find the body soaked through in crimson. Blood on its hands. Blood on the pavement. Blood seeping into its clothes. Its uniform is dark, but it glistens darker. Makes it easy to identify the corpse. There aren’t many EMTs in this town.

Cause of death is simple enough to determine. Ballistic trauma. Died instantly. The police load the body into the hearse, and then they call the medics. It’s not exactly the proper order. Out on the field, things don’t tend to happen in their proper order.

“Got anyone missing?” the police ask, when the hospital picks up.

“Yeah. Just the one.”

The autopsy turns up surprising results. Body, identifiable. Cause of death, identifiable. Model of the firearm, size of the bullet, both identifiable. The blood on the uniform, though. It’s human blood, that much is for certain, but it isn’t a match for anyone in the town’s medical database.. The blood in the deceased’s hair, the blood dripping from the exit wound, that blossom of bone and brain matter—that blood belongs to the deceased. The blood on the uniform, though? Unidentifiable.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 ZT4k8rL

Elsewhere in town, an individual awakens. Instead of some profound speech or shock at their current situation, only one word passes through their lips, spoken with reverence and worship.

Aliens.”

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 F33cN69

Cure was stunned!

We mourn the life of deo, an unidentified individual who was murdered early this morning near the intersection of ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ St. and ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ St. They are described as being ◙’◙”, with ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ hair, wearing nothing but a pressed white shirt and slacks at death. Should anyone have information that could help police identify deo and notify any potential next of kin, please call the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Police at ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙. Funeral arrangements are currently being handled by the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Funeral Home on ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Rd.

high seraph was killed. He was mafia. high seraph was discovered posthumously to be a suspect in the recent string of killings. Police discovered his body covered in blood from an unknown human source. Upon searching his pockets, authorities uncovered medical equipment including trauma shears, a scalpel, needles, and tweezers, likewise coated in blood. A local emergency medical technician, colleagues at ◙◙◙ ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Hospital described high seraph as “hardworking, perhaps too much so.” When asked for comment, a hospital employee who does not wish to be named remarked that high seraph “was constantly asking for overtime. Maybe the stress just got to him and he finally snapped.” Samples of the unidentified blood have been sent out for testing against larger databases. high seraph’s next of kin have been informed of the situation, but will not be permitted to reclaim the body until the investigation is closed. More on this story as it develops.

Ardonye was revived!

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 ZT4k8rL DAY FIVE

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

340distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Haven't even looked at rollover yet. Don't know who died or how many. Don't know what happened. I wrote this at 7:15 (including this part). I come bearing grumpiness.

WHO'S THE ASSHOLE THAT DECIDED TO STUN ME LAST NIGHT?

Not only am I now set back yet another phase on my long tedious journey, but the message I tried to send to someone (that I actually really wanted them to see before the day phase!!) didn't go through, and now I have to send it again. z z capital fucking z.

Blaire are you the one sending me memes every phase?

edit: actually I'm kind of glad my message didn't go through, because I was going to message lucas.

Was that you, Alca? Nice shot.

I think it's safe to say anyone claiming an active ability is mafia since lucas was mafia.

341distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

welcome back nye! I'm glad that item worked like I hoped it would.

also cure, did you get any messages, or could you only not send any?

342distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

LUCAS WHY

343distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:07 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if mafia couldn't pick up items.
I thought that, too, tbh. But it looks like lucas was mafia and that idea is thrown out the window.

Backreading. I was gone watching Kubo but now i'm back. btw the movie is really good. totally recommend.

344distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:welcome back nye! I'm glad that item worked like I hoped it would.

also cure, did you get any messages, or could you only not send any?

I got my messages. I got your message, no worries. I was actually going to do the same thing you messaged me about, so, glad you got to it first so we didn't waste anything.

I'm pretty sure I know who killed Lucas.

I guess the stun on me works out, because I didn't use up one of the items I have, and I didn't message MAFIA SCUM. It just kind of sucks that I wasn't able to move.

(I think we should scour the early pages and see if anyone hinted at an active ability, since Lucas was the only one who openly admitted to not being passive after the everyone = passive theory was confirmed.)

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

345distortion [D4-N6] - Page 23 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wow hey that's a pretty good happenstance then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum