Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 56]

421distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 ZT4k8rL

(placeholder)

422distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Cure

Cure

I have a theory.

There was no stun N0, but there was a stun tonight. No other visible actions have shown up.

I wonder if no one has any active power roles and all such abilities are gained through items.

423distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My role is passive as well.

424distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm also passive, and I think everyone else that has mentioned their ability in thread has claimed to be passive. Interesting.

425distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:49 pm

katze

katze

Yeah mine is passive, too.

426distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Mine is passive as well!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

427distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

First death in the game, but not the first death in a store for this town.

Gonna be updating my post now

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

428distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Thanks for clearing that up for me Kiyo. So before I get into this. SECRET WINKING. BLINK. BLINKBLINK. LORD I MUST HAVE GOTTEN SOMETHING IN MY EYE. BLINK BLINK BLINK. BLINK. OH GOD I MUST HAVE GOTTEN SOME 'MY ABILITY IS ALSO PASSIVE' IN MY EYE. IT HURTS. OW. OK

OK.

GOT IT OUT

Alright guys this clarification means it's time to get some order in here. We're going to make a list of locations based on descriptors and sign off who's been there and preferably when. We're going to use this to cross reference information in the future and get some flow of information going.

FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL GET YOU STERNLY LOOKED AT, YOUR ALLEGIANCE RECONSIDERED, AND YOU WILL BE TEASED. You don't have to list your current location if you are still worried mafia make kills by location and you're investigating. I will allow up to two phases for investigating before you are STERNLY LOOKED AT. ESPECIALLY KATZE. So make sure you try to report early and report often. This open information can only help us. I will ask people to maybe update this once per page as people add things. Preferably in their own post at the end, spoilered.

So right now we got

Bloody Child Footprint Area

Cure
Crypsis
T3t (Indeterminate)

██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area

T3t (N0)

Dusty Metal Bookshelves Area

T3t (Indeterminate)

FILL IN THE REST PEOPLE

EDIT: I know some other locations were claimed but I don't remember them and I can't be assed to go back and check right now. If I discover you are not adding things you've already claimed in thread later, I will tease you relentlessly. Publicly. It will be in public and it'll be really bad. You might cry.

EDITEDIT: This is not a free pass for the masochists among you to just not mark down locations to get me to step on you. This is the bad kind of teasing that nobody likes. Nobody. Don't be like this. Think about the person your grandparents wanted you to be.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

429distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay that's like five people in a row I think it's pretty safe to say that all or most everyone is passive.

I can also see a lot of people forgetting to act (read: send messages and scenario actions) if they don't have an actual active ability action they need to remember to use. And there's been a lot of people forgetting to act.

Ninjad by a weird nerd not saying much of anything at all.

430distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Host clarification that Tet has been given the okay to do this as long as you guys don't try to like... reverse-engineer the story map. Keeping a detailed log of things people have found is fine.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

431distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Since I was stunned, my efforts last night weren't that fruitful. I have nothing new to report.

Though I did receive an illuminating message. Thank You, message-sender! That's all I'll say on this matter.

So long as tet has been given the okay by hosts...mark me down for observing bloody child footprints last night at least. I have to wonder if the stunner is in the same area as me.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

432distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Cure

Cure

I can confirm that areas 1 and 2 are very close to each other physically based on my choices on n0, so Tet isn't lying about where he started.

Dylan is your role passive?

433distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm not near the bloody footprints. I'm in a building with a timeline, pictures, and a rude npc person.

434distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:21 pm

angel★

angel★

oh man

this is on mobile so I'll probably keep it short and hopefully remember what else I wanted to say (also goodness the ads have been way worse than usual today wtf)

kinda sad that eleni died bc she's the only one I've sent messages to....  :'( alas

I'm also passive (or at least.... not active..... do I even have a passive ability idk maybe I'm just useless/unaware)

I... am unsure how to list things in tet's list rn but I will clarify with hosts and get back to that later

edit: hmm interesting, maybe we're not in the same place rasei
crap i put my edit in the wrong place lol

Last edited by angel★ on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

435distortion [N0-N3] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, I'm not 100% sure if my role can be considered passive. It certainly is not active, beyond message- and item- sending, which everyone has.

I'm afraid I'll have to stay enigmatic on this.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum