Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 56]

226distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:13 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:Katze do you want to be more clear on what it said, because my eyebrows are getting lost in my hairline right now.
Can I say what was said in my message? I'll just say it out loud if I can without getting in trouble because I have no reason to hide it.

T3tsuya wrote:That being said, why would somebody send you a message when they were trying to kill you letting you know you were targeted for a kill? On the off chance it did fail they'd be playing their hand for nothing. And you wouldn't even receive the message if the kill was successful.
Because mafia can be trolls and past experiences lead me to believe that my reasoning isn't invalid for thinking such at thing!

Edit: It also depends on timing of roles. If they send the message before a role resolves, which has happened in past experiences, I'd get the message and then get killed. I've gotten a whole chance to do something once, then DIED. t'was sad day.

T3tsuya wrote: Do you have any other reason to suspect you were a target?
No, I don't.

Last edited by katze on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

227distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
high seraph I
Tinylightsflash I
No Lynch I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi
Rasei vs She-Ra
chinomi vs high seraph
alcasync vs Tinylightsflash
T3tsuya vs everyone in the game no lynch

228distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Cure

Cure

katze wrote:Can I say what was said in my message? I'll just say it out loud if I can without getting in trouble because I have no reason to hide it.

It doesn't say anywhere that you can't, only that you can't directly quote anything written by the hosts. I'd still paraphrase it unless it was like five words.

229distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 pm

katze

katze

It was three words. I dunno how to paraphrase that. I'd literally be quoting what was sent to me. Um... I can change the words tho...

230distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Clarification re: posting messages in-thread

As long as the message's contents don't break any of the in-thread claiming rules from this post (that is, no location info, no "here is how to get to x" info or any ways to break the game in that regard, no role claiming and it's not written by a host) it's fine to post

If anyone is unclear about this feel free to ping either of us and we'll be happy to help

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

231distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh look the host said you can tell us. Tell us.

232distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:19 pm

katze

katze

DOES MY MESSAGE COUNT AS LOCATION INFO??? ARE WE GONNA BE LIKE THAT? I HONESTLY DON"T KNOW.

233distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh my god Katze you can probably figure out if your three word message is location info or not. What did it say. How could it be both location info AND threatening AND three words. Katze. Katze plz. What was the message?

234distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:23 pm

katze

katze

Okay jokes aside, I can tell you I didn't move to new locations. So the  message shouldn't be referring to that.

Possibly Trolly Trolls wrote:welcome to hell

So as I said, it could be meme-esque, or it could've been something else entirely.

I don't know.

235distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:DOES MY MESSAGE COUNT AS LOCATION INFO??? ARE WE GONNA BE LIKE THAT? I HONESTLY DON"T KNOW.

I bet the message was

Katze is Maf.

Look really though I don't know how much you can analyze a 3 word message. Just post it. If it was something that said like "YOU'RE AT X" revealing your location or anything like that, you don't have to confirm it as true.

Ninja'd:
You're a new player on these forums and someone was trying to be funny about it. Probably Tiki. Now you've played your hand as someone easily excitable. Oh no they got you, prepare for teasing.

236distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 pm

katze

katze

Nah, I know everyone here give or take a few people. They already know how I act, so unless it was sent to me by a player who doesn't know me.

Maybe it was you~?

237distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:Nah, I know everyone here give or take a few people. They already know how I act, so unless it was sent to me by a player who doesn't know me.

Maybe it was you~?

No I'd sign that shit and it would be three hundred words longer.

Literally every single person here plus a few that aren't can back me up on that.

238distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 pm

katze

katze

No I believe you!

i'd also say that, since they probably knew how I'd act, in retrospect, this is falling perfectly into their little plans.

I am easily worked up in a game. And that message was ominous. It clearly caused a mini stir in the game. But it happened! I dunno what else to say. I wanted to be certain I wouldn't get in trouble for saying what was shared with me.

with that said

vote: no lynch

Last edited by katze on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

239distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I edited my post a few times but tl;dr if anyone has any questions about claiming or what they can say in-thread, etc., please let one of us know or send us the message beforehand and we'll help you!

also how many more posts until pagetop

240distortion [N0-N3] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

next post is pagetop

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 36 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum