Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 56]

211distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
high seraph I
Tinylightsflash I
No Lynch I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi
Rasei vs She-Ra
chinomi vs high seraph
alcasync vs Tinylightsflash
T3tsuya vs everyone in the game no lynch

@Tiki - You can't vote for a corpse, that's disgusting

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

212distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

some harsh words from woofhosr...

I don't have a particularly strong inclination for vote for anyone but I would like the people who haven't spoken up to do so before I vote.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

213distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:29 pm

katze

katze

I'm really not sure who to vote for, but i'd like to talk a little bit about my message if that's okay.

It could've easilly been a meme-esque message. Considering everyone here. But I wonder if someone was trying to kill me last night and it didn't work? It was a very ominous message and i didn't think about it last night, but now that i'm awake today I am curious.

With that said, it really could've been a joke, too. Or mafia trying to confuse people. I don't put it past them tbh.

I'm not too sure about what it meant now.

214distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jusyt a quick post. Hijacked the work computer during a quiet moment. I may end up silent for the next few hours, just because the malicious popups on mobile are particularly bad today.

215distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

nautilus wrote:@Tiki - You can't vote for a corpse, that's disgusting

Interesting.

Being the problem solving man I am, here I am again to solve a problem and make the host's life hell. I don't see a rule saying I can't do this. Let later games point to posts like this for justification in restricting number of votes per phase.

VOTE: high seraph

UNVOTE

VOTE: chinomi

UNVOTE

VOTE: Mr. Gerbear

UNVOTE

VOTE: Ninfia

UNVOTE

VOTE: drandahl

UNVOTE

VOTE: Tiki The Troll

UNVOTE

VOTE: Cure

UNVOTE

VOTE: alcasync

UNVOTE

VOTE: Mr. Alice

UNVOTE

VOTE: Crypsis

UNVOTE

VOTE: Five

UNVOTE

VOTE: Rasei

UNVOTE

VOTE: plotstickers

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sammiya

UNVOTE

VOTE: tinylightsflash

UNVOTE

VOTE: ezzelin

UNVOTE

VOTE: T3tsuya

UNVOTE

VOTE: eleni

UNVOTE

VOTE: Ardonye

UNVOTE

VOTE: deo

UNVOTE

VOTE: Katze

UNVOTE

VOTE: She-Ra

UNVOTE

VOTE: angelstar

UNVOTE

VOTE: No Lynch

I swear I gotta do everything.

216distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Katze do you want to be more clear on what it said, because my eyebrows are getting lost in my hairline right now.

No one died (as far as we know. Lucas is strangely quiet) and we got absolutely no information from rollover, and still don't have any information about ratios or... pretty much anything. I'm not against no lynching and that's probably where my vote is going to fall.

Ninjad by this guy who thinks he's really clever but just ends up looking like a fucking dork. You know the host is just going to say something like "T3tsuya vs everyone" Honestly, what would you do without me to think for you.

Tbh, everyone can probably vote for whoever they want, dead or not, and it'll just show up as a no vote at the end of the phase.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

217distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:I'm really not sure who to vote for, but i'd like to talk a little bit about my message if that's okay.

It could've easilly been a meme-esque message. Considering everyone here. But I wonder if someone was trying to kill me last night and it didn't work? It was a very ominous message and i didn't think about it last night, but now that i'm awake today I am curious.

With that said, it really could've been a joke, too. Or mafia trying to confuse people. I don't put it past them tbh.

I'm  not too sure about what it meant now.

You vote for nobody because we have literally nothing to go on, we're ahead, and the votes that are out right now are activity votes that I'm gonna get really suspicious about if they stick long enough to kill a person.

That being said, why would somebody send you a message when they were trying to kill you letting you know you were targeted for a kill? On the off chance it did fail they'd be playing their hand for nothing. And you wouldn't even receive the message if the kill was successful. Do you have any other reason to suspect you were a target?

218distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tet has been modkilled! He was trying to make the hosts' lives hell.*

∪・ᴥ・)∪

*not really

219distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:Ew it's tet

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

220distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

nautilus wrote:Tet has been modkilled! He was trying to make the hosts' lives hell.*

∪・ᴥ・)∪

*not really

"You have 1 new message!"

distortionMaf Actions by T3tsuya - Today at 15:59:59

221distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:T3tsuya vs everyone in the game no lynch

See, what did I tell you? Also, your shirt is on inside out. Honestly, for the amount of time you spend in front of the mirror you should really look at something other than your face.

222distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:01 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

The Simple Woman wrote:See, what did I tell you? Also, your shirt is on inside out. Honestly, for the amount of time you spend in front of the mirror you should really look at something other than your face.

Wow. Speaking in tiny words so you can understand.

If someone was dead and I couldn't vote for them the idea is that they'd have to specifically exclude that person.

Given that it was a blanket everyone in the game I can assume every vote was valid and went through which is what I was looking for. Meaning everyone is alive.

Though I don't know if that's true yet let's check.

VOTE: nautilus

223distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Cure

Cure

Narcissism is so Last Summer wrote:
Wow. Speaking in tiny words so you can understand.

If someone was dead and I couldn't vote for them the idea is that they'd have to specifically exclude that person.

Given that it was a blanket everyone in the game I can assume every vote was valid and went through which is what I was looking for. Meaning everyone is alive.

Though I don't know if that's true yet let's check.

VOTE: nautilus

Do you actually listen to the words you say or do you just talk to hear your own voice? Don't answer that. Everyone already knows.

If there's a mechanic that makes it impossible to tell if someone has died or not, I don't think the hosts would let us figure it out just by voting the dead person. You voted for all 20+ players in the game, there's no way Mitsu's just gonna take out the name of the dead person and put them all in a line when it's way more convenient for her to just say "tet votes everyone because he's a nerd." Because you voted everyone who is alive. Even if someone is dead, you still voted for everyone who is alive. Thus, everyone in the game.

It's okay, you'll have another chance to try to be cool and fall short yet again. This is going to be a long game.

REGARDLESS. I'm pretty sure no one died anyway and everyone is alive. I'm... not really sure when we started focusing on this or why. It was Dylan who suggested it, wasn't it. Dylan come back here.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

224distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:I don't think

I know.

225distortion [N0-N3] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:I don't think

I know.

Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:Ew it's tet